GSM Enduro Live Listening DeviceProduct CodeGSM-ENDU
Made by Spy Equipment UK – A compact and versatile long term battery-powered GSM bug that is perfect for many applications. Ideal as a quick deployment listening device in the house, office, car, van or other vehicle. Easy deployment, with excellent performance.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about GSM Enduro Live Listening Device then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£15 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£21 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£26 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£27 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£31 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£18 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
From £191.00 Excl. VAT
The GSM Enduro Live Listening Device is a longterm audio bug, with deployment magnets, that can provide the ability to listen â€˜liveâ€™ to what is happening in the environment where it has been placed without the need to have a permanent mains power supply.
Superb Microphone – Discreet Auto-answering with this Listening Device
As with all GSM Bugs, the GSM Enduro Live Listening Bug requires a mobile phone SIM card inserted within so that it can be called from anywhere in the world, if required. When the number of the inserted SIM is contacted, the device will, without alerting attention in any way, auto-answer the call and open up its in-built sensitive microphone which will enable the caller to listen into the surroundings up to 10 metres away.
This amazing GSM listening bug unit delivers simply fantastic audio quality, strong deployment magnets in a nice such compact enclosure. As an alternative to the standard internal microphone, an external wired microphone is now available, with the same microphone at the end of a one metre long flexible cable – ideal when you wish to hide the main base unit away from view, yet still maintain the microphone in the optimum position for effective listening (a cost option).
Exceptional Battery Saving Technology
The major limiting factor with most small stand-alone spy devices is the battery life. The GSM Enduro listening device is exceptionally compact, but still manages to function for an impressive period of time. The internal lithium ion rechargeable battery pack will give a combination of up to 14 days standby time and up to 16 hours of listening-in time (optimum conditions), outstanding figures for such a device.
Programmable Sensitivity and Sound Activation – Live Listening Device
Like most of our listening devices, this GSM device has quad-band capability which means that it can be used in every country worldwide. In addition, the product also features a voice activation facility, with sensitivity setting (sends SMS notification when sound is detected in vicinity of device), adjustable microphone sensitivity to suit the environment the unit is placed within. These can be programmed remotely or adjusted using a coded text message. Full instructions are supplied to enable easy use of these extra features.
A Listening Bug Made for Discreet Deployment
The unit is best deployed in a position where it can pick up sounds in the environment where it has been placed. If placed in a room in a house, then a surface above head height would be ideal where it would be less likely to be discovered (possibly on top of a cupboard or curtain pelmet). In an office then maybe the opportunity to use the attached magnets to attach to the metal frame of a desk.
If hidden inside a vehicle then a good position maybe secured under one of the front seats where the device would still pick up on sounds inside the vehicle, but remain out of sight. The sound activation is best used in a normally quiet environment or just as an alert for an event such as someone entering a room or someone getting into a car. It should be noted that using the voice activation facility will require credit on the inserted SIM (or a contract SIM being used).
Battery or Optional Mains Power
The internal lithium battery in this listening device can be recharged using the supplied magnetic USB lead for subsequent stand-alone deployment or it may be possible in some circumstances to leave the charge lead connected to the GSM Enduro listening bug for longer deployment as long as the mains power supply remains on.
Should the mains power supply get switched off, then the unit will then revert to taking power for the internal battery, which would then have a full charge. The device has an external on/off switch so the battery can be also charged and the unit remain switched off until deployment. Contact us if you would like to know more about this listening device and to discuss the right product for you.
NB:THIS PRODUCT USES 2G GSM MOBILE PHONE NETWORK, WHICH HAS NOW BEEN SWITCHED OFF IN USA.
Potential Circumstances for Use
The GSM Enduro Live Listening Device maybe an ideal solution for keeping an eye your children or an elderly relative for their protection and safety. Customers may find the product to be useful in their own personal protection and in gathering evidence of abuse against them. Employers may have a need to monitor employees suspected of illegal or inappropriate activity whilst they are engaged in working for the company.
- Superb compact battery powered GSM listening device built into a black box enclosure
- Call this listening device from any mobile phone or landline – unit will auto-answer
- outstandingly crisp audio quality – microphone has adjustable sensitivity that can even be controlled remotely (by coded SMS message)
- Order with internal microphone or external extended microphone as a cost option
- Totally discreet operation – auto answers without any alerts (lights or noise)
- External on/off switch – charge and save battery charge before deployment
- Simple to use â€˜plug and go’ technology – No specialist technical knowledge required
- Internal Lithium Ion rechargeable battery (1200mAh) – charger supplied
- Up to 14 days standby time – Up to 16 hours listening-in time (battery life maximises after 3 to 4 full charge/discharges)
- Can be deployed plugged into a live mains power outlet for a more permanent solution
- Quad-band operation – accepts any GSM network SIM (850, 900, 1800 or 1900MHz) covering all countries worldwide with 2G access.
- Designed to work with any activated micro SIM card – Vodafone SIM with credit available on drop-down menu
- Unit dimensions: 73 mm (incl. switch) x 31 mm x 22 mm (incl. magnets) – extremely lightweight
- Includes magnetic USB charging lead and USB to mains power adapter and a full set of instructions
- Perfect standalone listening bug suited for deployment inside a vehicle or out of site in a room environment
Would the GSM Enduro still pick up sounds if it was on top of a cupboard or underneath a low settee?
As long as the device is in the airspace of the environment where conversation is taking place and the microphone holes are not covered, then it will pick up on these voices (within the sensitivity range)
If the battery expires during use, will the unit make any sounds to indicate that the battery is about to go?
The unit is totally covert. The unit will give no visual or audible indication of the batteryâ€™s expiration.
Will this device work outside the UK?
This listening unit has a quad-band modem and therefore will work anywhere around the world on the GSM networks 850, 900, 1800 and 1900MHz bands.
Will this unit take any GSM SIM card?
These units have been designed to accept standard size SIM cards from any network, although of course it has been impossible to test every network SIM provider around the world and these are designed for the 2G network so in the UK 3 Network SIMâ€™s cannot be used.
If I left this on a desk, would it be obvious what it was?
Although the device is not immediately a giveaway, a simple examination by somebody with basic common sense would reveal that it was more than a plain black box. It is best to place it in a position out of immediate view.
Can I call the unit from any phone (mobile or landline phone)?
Yes, the unit will accept calls from both types, but to make use of the voice activation facility only a mobile phone can be used.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- You will need a working mobile phone to enable you to listen in to the bug and control its features.
- This unit can take permanent power from the mains and remain switched on ready to use.
- To be able to take advantage of the voice activation facility and SMS alerts, the SIM card inside the GSM Black Box will require credit or will need to be a contract SIM. The unit can be supplied with a Vodafone SIM with Â£10.00 credit as a cost option.
- Just like any mobile phone the GSM Enduro can lose network signal from time to time, especially when deployed inside a moving vehicle that is travelling through varying signal strength areas.