GSM Black Box Recording PackageProduct Code BBPK
This package has been put together to give you everything you need to listen in to the GSM Black Box Listening Bug anytime, from anywhere in the world and get proof of everything you are hearing.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about GSM Black Box Recording Package then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.00 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£20 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£14 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£23 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£30 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£36 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£41 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£46 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£27 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 372.00 Incl. VAT£ 310.00 Excl. VAT
This package has been put together to give you everything you need to listen in anytime, from anywhere in the world and get proof of everything you are hearing. Includes:
GSM Black Box Listening Bug
The GSM Black Box runs from an internal battery, ready for dial in anytime, anywhere. This unit is often chosen for deployment inside a vehicle to enable remote listening in. The SIM card in the unit can be dialled to activate the GSM module, this allows you to listen to the surroundings of the unit for up to a 8 metres (25ft) radius. Please see GSM Black Box for full details.
Bluetooth Call Recorder
This is a superb versatile recorder that can be used as either a dedicated mobile phone call recorder or as a stand-alone room recorder with a super-sharp sensitive microphone. With bluetooth link up, there is no need for a physical connection between the recorder and the mobile phone that you are recording from. With a large in-built recording memory, it is easy to record clearly what you hear when listening in to the GSM Bug. Supplied with USB lead for easy playback and transfer via a computer. Please see Bluetooth Call Recorder for full details.
GSM Black Box Features
- Superb compact battery powered GSM listening device built into a black box enclosure
- Call this listening device from any mobile phone or landline – unit will auto-answer
- outstandingly crisp audio quality – microphone has adjustable sensitivity that can even be controlled remotely (by SMS message)
- Totally silent operation – auto answers without any alerts (lights or noise)
- Internal switch – charge and save battery charge before deployment
- Simple to use ‘plug and go’ technology – No specialist technical knowledge required
- Internal Lithium Ion rechargeable battery (600mAh) – charger supplied
- Up to 8 days standby time – Up to 8 hours listening-in time (battery life maximises after 3 to 4 full charge/discharges)
- Can be deployed plugged into a live mains power outlet for a more permanent solution
- Quad-band operation – accepts any GSM network SIM (850, 900, 1800 or 1900MHz) covering all countries worldwide
- Designed to work with any SIM card (standard size) – Vodafone SIM with credit available on drop-down menu
- Unit dimensions: 45 mm x 30 mm x 15 mm – extremely lightweight
- Includes USB charging lead and USB to mains power adapter and a full set of instructions
- Perfect standalone listening bug suited for deployment inside a vehicle or out of site in a room environment
Bluetooth Call Recorder
- Mobile phone and room recorder in one device
- Very compact unit with excellent build quality
- Record call on iPhone, Android handsets and other Smartphones
- Use as room recorder with optional voice activation facility
- Astounding audio recording sound quality (MP3 encoding 64 Kbps)
- 4GB recording memory equating to 144 hours storage
- Rechargeable Lithium battery giving 20 hours recording or 18 hours playback time
- LED indicator shows state of battery charge
- Battery charge time of approx. 2.5 hours
- Dimensions: 69 x 29 x 7mm / Weight: 25g
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8, 10 also Mac OS X
How sensitive is the microphone on the GSM bug?
The microphone should easily pick up sounds in a radius of up to 8 metres.
Will the GSM bug still work if it is connected to a USB port or mains power supply whilst charging?
Yes, this unit can also function as a GSM bug when it is powered from its own battery and from external power.
Does it come supplied with a SIM card?
Yes, we give the option of a Vodafone pay as you go SIM, although the device will accept any network SIM card operating on quadband frequencies.
Does the GSM Bug make any noise or are there any indication that it is being used as a listening device?
There are no giveaway signs whatsoever.
How does the recording work?
The Bluetooth Call Recorder is paired with your Smartphone. Make the call to the bug and then switch on the record on the Bluetooth Call Recorder to record what you are hearing through the phone earpiece.
How long can the Bluetooth Call Recorder record for?
The device will operate for about 20 hours on a full battery charge, although recording capacity of the device is actually up to 144 hours.
Do the recordings have a time and date stamp?
The recordings are only numbered. There is no time and date reference on the recordings.
How can the recordings be played back?
Recordings can be played back through supplied earphones, the inbuilt speaker or through computer speakers after the recorded files have been transferred to a PC.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- You will need an active SIM card inside the GSM bug to enable it to receive calls
- You should be aware that if you are using a pay as you go SIM card and not using that SIM card for outgoing calls, then the SIM provider may cut off the usage of the SIM card after a period of time.
- Although you can playback recorded files through the Bluetooth Call Recorder, it is an advantage to have a computer with a USB port to plug the device into to enable more enhanced audio and control of files