GSM Double Plug Recording PackageProduct Code DPPK
This package has been put together to give you everything you need to listen in anytime, from anywhere in the world and get proof of everything you are hearing.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about GSM Double Plug Recording Package then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 366.00 Incl. VAT£ 305.00 Excl. VAT
This package has been put together to give you everything you need to listen in anytime, from anywhere in the world and get proof of everything you are hearing. Includes:
GSM Double Plug Adapter
The GSM Double Plug Adapter can be simply plugged into any mains socket available to remain permanently powered, ready for dial in anytime, anywhere. The SIM card concealed within the unit can be dialled to activate the GSM module, this allows you to listen to the surroundings of the unit for up to a 8 metre (25ft) radius. Please see GSM Double Plug Adapter for full details.
Bluetooth Call Recorder
This is a superb versatile recorder that can be used as either a dedicated mobile phone call recorder or as a stand-alone room recorder with a super-sharp sensitive microphone. With bluetooth link up, there is no need for a physical connection between the recorder and the mobile phone that you are recording from. With a large in-built recording memory, it is easy to record clearly what you hear when listening in to the GSM Bug. Supplied with USB lead for easy playback and transfer via a computer. Please see Bluetooth Call Recorder for full details.
GSM Double Plug Adapter Features
- Standard double plug adapter cleverly fitted with smart GSM module
- Unlimited surveillance distance – dial in and listen from anywhere in the world.
- Fully functional UK double mains adapter – will power other devices from all sockets
- Mains power supply – input 200-240V AC
- Quad-band GSM 850Mhz, 900MHz, 1800Mhz or 1900MHz
- Microphone – ported electret-condenser with FET amplifier
- Audio processor – built in digital sound processor
- System control – RISC based microcontroller
- GSM antenna – internal
- Supplied with Virgin SIM card, but should be changed to international SIM for country of deployment
- This unit should accept any Micro size active SIM card from any country
- Audio capture distance for normal level speech of up to 8 metres (25 feet) radius
Recorder Unit Features
- Mobile phone and room recorder in one device
- Very compact unit with excellent build quality
- Record call on iPhone, Android handsets and other Smartphones
- Use as room recorder with optional voice activation facility (not necessary for GSM package)
- Astounding audio recording sound quality (MP3 encoding 64 Kbps)
- Microphone sensitive enough to pick up sounds in a radius of easily 8 metres or more
- 4GB recording memory equating to 144 hours storage
- Rechargeable Lithium battery giving 20 hours recording or 18 hours playback time
- LED indicator shows state of battery charge
- Battery charge time of approx. 2.5 hours
- Dimensions: 69 x 29 x 7mm / Weight: 25g
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 8, also Mac OS X
- Supplied with Earphone, Remote Controller (for set up) and USB Cable
Will this work as a standard double mains adapter plug?
Yes, it will power devices plugged into it whilst working as a listening device.
How sensitive is the microphone?
The microphone should easily pick up sounds in a radius of up to 8 metres.
Do all of the sockets work or is one blanked off?
All of the sockets work in the normal manner.
Will the GSM bug still work if it is unplugged from the mains power supply?
No, the unit has no back up battery, so you will not be able to listen in when disconnected.
Does it come supplied with a SIM card?
Yes, we normally supply with a Virgin SIM card, but this can be easily changed over when you receive the GSM unit if required. (Almost certainly this will be required when deployed outside the UK).
Does the GSM Bug make any noise or are there any indication that it is being used as a listening device?
There are no giveaway signs whatsoever.
How does the recording work?
The Bluetooth Call Recorder is connected by bluetooth wireless connectivity to the Smartphone that you use to call the GSM bug. Make the call to the bug and then switch on the record on the Bluetooth Call Recorder to record what you are hearing through the phone earpiece.
How long can the Bluetooth Call Recorder record for?
The device rechargeable battery will operate 360 hours standby, 12 hours general recording, 5 hours in-call recording or 5 hours playback time.
Do the recordings have a time and date stamp?
Yes, the current version of the recorder does label each recorder file with a time and date reference.
How can the recordings be played back?
Recordings can be played back through supplied earphones, the inbuilt speaker or through computer speakers after the recorded files have been transferred to a PC.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- The GSM unit will need to be placed in an area with a good network coverage for the SIM inside the unit
- To get a decent signal for the GSM unit, then it may be worth changing the SIM card inside the device. The unit is supplied by default with an EE network SIM
- You should be aware that if you are using a pay as you go SIM card and not using that SIM card for outgoing calls, then the SIM provider may cut off the usage of the SIM card after a period of time.
- You will need a phone to be able to call the SIM inside the GSM unit.
- A computer with speakers attached if wishing to playback recordings from the Genie Spy through your PC or Laptop
- A media player on the computer for playback of audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK