GSM Double Plug AdapterProduct CodeGSM7
Our most popular mains-powered listening device. A fully-functional mains double plug adapter with a powerful GSM audio unit and built-in microphone – Now has optional voice activation.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about GSM Double Plug Adapter then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£15 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£21 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£26 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£27 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£31 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£18 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
From £185.00 Excl. VAT
This is a fully working double plug adapter that conceals a GSM unit capable of receiving covert calls to allow real time audio monitoring. This harmless looking adapter is perfect for both home and office application as it will blend in to it’s surroundings seamlessly.
Mains Powered – Totally Discreet in Operation
The GSM Double Plug Adapter can be simply plugged into any â€˜liveâ€™ style mains socket available to remain permanently powered, waiting for you to call in at anytime, from anywhere. The SIM card inserted inside the double adapter can be called from any phone, so no other specialised equipment is needed to make it work. This listening device will not make any sound or give any indication as to what is happening, but will simply auto-answer the call and activate the very sensitive microphone enabling you to hear what is going on around it.
Excellent Crisp Microphone – Wide Listening Radius
The superb microphone in this GSM listening bug is powerful enough to pick up normal speech level sounds within a radius of up to 8 metres (25 feet) of the device. This means that even if the unit was plugged in under a desk or tucked out of sight, it would still very easily be able to react to sound in the room that it has been placed. With incredibly crisp, clear audio you won’t miss a word whether its checking that your staff are not messing about or checking the mother-in-law isn’t being too soft on the kids.
All Sockets are Fully Functional – Optional Version Available
Both of the two sockets on the double adapter function as normal, which means that two other mains powered devices can be powered, essentially putting the GSM Double Plug Adapter completely â€˜above suspicionâ€™. We can supply two versions of device, one without and one with voice activation facility (see drop-down package options menu). The unit with voice activation facility has the extra ability to inform you by text message when it detects noise in the environment where it had been plugged in. This means that you can choose if you wish to call in to listen at that time. In addition the sensitivity of the microphone can be set to the required level for triggering. Switching on and off the voice activation and setting the sensitivity level is easily achieved using certain coded text messages from the mobile phone number you wish the system to respond to. There is no extra charge for this option, but if you select the device with voice activation facility then this will require credit on the SIM inside the bug to be able to text you notifications and respond to remote commands.
Listening-in Without Limitations
There is no limitation on the distance from which you can call the device because in reality it is just like calling another mobile phone. If you have the standard unit then you will not need any credit on the SIM card within the unit to be able to listen-in (some charges may apply if you call in from an international phone). If you select the device with voice activation facility then this will require credit on the SIM inside the bug to be able to call out and respond to remote commands. It’s easy to see why this product is our most popular mains power GSM bug.
- Standard double plug adapter cleverly fitted with smart GSM module
- Unlimited surveillance distance – dial in and listen from anywhere in the world.
- Fully functional UK double mains adapter – will power other devices from all sockets
- Mains power supply – input 200-240V AC
- Quad-band GSM 850Mhz, 900MHz, 1800Mhz or 1900MHz
- Microphone – ported electret-condenser with FET amplifier
- Audio processor – built in digital sound processor
- System control – RISC based micro-controller
- GSM antenna – internal
- Supplied with a UK SIM card, but should be changed to international SIM for country of deployment
- This unit should accept any standard size active SIM card from any country
- Audio capture distance for normal level speech of up to 8 metres (25 feet) radius
Will this work as a standard double mains adapter plug?
Yes, it will power devices plugged into it whilst working as a listening device.
How sensitive is the microphone?
The microphone should easily pick up sounds in a radius of up to 8 metres.
Do all of the sockets work or is one blanked off?
All of the sockets work in the normal manner.
Will the GSM bug still work if it is unplugged from the mains power supply?
No, the unit has no back up battery, so you will not be able to listen in when disconnected.
Does it come supplied with a SIM card?
Yes, we normally supply with an EE SIM card, but this can be easily changed over when you receive the GSM unit if required.
Does the GSM Bug make any noise or are there any indication that it is being used as a listening device?
There are no giveaway signs whatsoever.
On the voice activated version, will I need credit on the SIM card?
Yes, if you have set the unit to call you back then, just like a normal phone, you will need credit on the SIM inside the device to enable it to call you.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- You will need a working phone (mobile or landline) to enable you to listen in to the bug.
- If the supplied EE SIM card is not ideal for your location, then this will need to be replaced with an active SIM card of your choice to suit the location or your own needs as to network suitability.
- If changing the SIM card then you will require a Philips type screwdriver to open up the extension lead to access the SIM card inside.
- This unit is NOT battery powered and must be plugged into a mains power outlet that is switched on.
- To be able to take advantage of the voice activation facility on this version of the device (if you choose this version) the SIM card inside the Double Adapter will require credit or will need to be a contract SIM. The SIM card supplied does NOT have credit on it and as such it is not possible to use the voice activation facility unless you put credit on this SIM.