GSM Double Wall SocketProduct Code GSW4
This is a fully-functional double plug wall socket with built in GSM listening module. A more permanent mains-powered listening device that can provide clear GSM audio surveillance capability from anywhere in the world!
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about GSM Double Wall Socket then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 222.00 Incl. VAT£ 185.00 Excl. VAT
This is a fully working UK style double wall socket that conceals a GSM unit capable of receiving covert calls to allow real time audio monitoring. This totally standard looking UK wall socket is perfect for both home and office applications as it will blend in to it’s surroundings almost seamlessly.
Blends Into Environment – Quality Audio
The GSM Double Wall Socket can be installed in place of an existing double wall socket outlet and therefore it will remain permanently powered, waiting for you to call in at anytime, from anywhere. With incredibly crisp, clear audio quality you won’t miss a word whether its checking on your partner whilst you are away or listening in to ensure that your staff are working diligently. The SIM card inside the GSM module that is fixed to the rear of the socket can be called from any phone, so there is nothing to add to make it work.
Discreet Operation – Sensitive Microphone
This wall socket listening device will not make any sound or give any indication as to what is happening and the GSM module is set to auto-answer the call and activate the microphone enabling you to hear what is going on around it. The sensitive microphone is powerful enough to pick up normal speech level sounds within a radius of up to 8 metres (25 feet) of the device. This means that even if the wall socket was fixed in a position that is tucked out of sight, it would still very easily be able to react to sound in the room that it has been placed.
Fully Functional Socket Outlets – More Permanent Solution
Both of the two outlets on the wall socket function as normal, which means that two other mains powered devices can be powered, essentially putting the GSM Double Wall Socket completely ‘above suspicion’. There is no limit to the distance from which you can call the device because essentially it is just like making a call to an auto-answering mobile phone. Call from a mobile phone or a landline, the choice is yours.
Double Wall Sockets are commonly fitted in every home, office or in the workshop environment. Maybe there is an existing wall socket that can be exchanged for our GSM version especially where there could be an opportunity install one in a position behind a cupboard or shielded from view under a table or desk. In any event because the double wall socket is permanently powered from the mains supply, there will be no worry of getting ‘unplugged’ like other products.
Choose a Network to Suit Deployment Placement
It should be noted that although we always supply an operational EE SIM card (Pre-pay with no credit) ready to deploy, the SIM inside the device can be changed to one of your choice to suit your budget or the network capability where the bug is to be installed. This device does not require credit on the SIM card to receive the call, however it is worth noting that by using a Pay-as-you-go SIM, after a period of time the SIM supplier may cut off the SIM card from the network. We have been previously asked to build GSM bugs into brass and chrome socket outlets, but unfortunately the heavy metal socket front causes a ‘Farraday Cage’ effect blocking GSM transmissions, although it may be possible to accommodate another style of plastic wall socket outlet at additional cost to the purchaser (please call to discuss if required).
- Standard double wall socket cleverly fitted with smart GSM module
- Unlimited surveillance distance – dial in and listen from anywhere in the world.
- Fully functional UK double plug wall socket – will power other devices from all sockets
- Mains power supply – input 200-240V AC
- Quad-band GSM 850Mhz, 900MHz, 1800Mhz or 1900MHz
- Microphone – ported electret-condenser with FET amplifier
- Audio processor – built in digital sound processor
- System control – RISC based micro-controller
- GSM antenna – internal
- Supplied with EE SIM card, but should be changed to any other network
- This unit should accept any micro size active SIM card from any country
- Audio capture distance for normal level speech of up to 8 metres (25 feet) radius
Will this work as a standard double mains wall plug?
Yes, it will power devices plugged into it whilst working as a listening device.
How sensitive is the microphone?
The microphone should easily pick up sounds in a radius of up to 7 metres.
Do all of the sockets work or is one blanked off?
All of the sockets work in the normal manner.
Will the GSM bug still work if the switches on the wall socket are in the off position?
Yes, the unit will remain powered at all times because it is directly connected to the mains supply.
Does it come supplied with a SIM card?
Yes, we normally supply with an EE SIM card, but this can be easily changed over when you receive the GSM unit if required.
Does the GSM Bug make any noise or are there any indication that it is being used as a listening device?
There are no giveaway signs whatsoever.
On the voice activated version, will I need credit on the SIM card?
Can anybody install this unit?
Although it is really a simple fitment, it is recommended that wall socket installation is conducted by someone who is qualified to undertake this task.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- You will need a working phone (mobile or landline) to enable you to listen in to the bug.
- If the supplied EE SIM card is not ideal for your location, then this will need to be replaced with an active SIM card of your choice to suit the location or your own needs as to network suitability.
- This unit is NOT battery powered and must be connected to the mains power supply in the normal way that a wall socket would be installed.
- The device does not require credit on the SIM card to receive the call, however it is worth noting that if using a Pay-as-you-go SIM then after a period of time the SIM supplier may cut off the SIM card from the network.
- As installation requires wiring directly into a mains power circuit, for the sake of safety, it maybe advantageous to employ the services of a qualified electrician.
- We are NOT able to build a GSM Wall Socket with a brass or chrome metal front as this invariably causes reception issues
- To obtain the best GSM signal connection it may be prudent to replace any metal back box with a plastic alternative.