4/6 Gang GSM Recording PackageProduct Code GAPK
This package has been put together to give you everything you need to listen in anytime, from anywhere in the world and get proof of everything you are hearing.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about 4/6 Gang GSM Recording Package then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 366.00 Incl. VAT£ 305.00 Excl. VAT
This package has been put together to give you everything you need to listen in anytime, from anywhere in the world and get proof of everything you are hearing. Includes:
4/6 Gang PlugBug
The GSM 4/6 Gang PlugBug can be simply plugged into any mains socket available to remain permanently powered, ready for dial in anytime, anywhere. The SIM card concealed within the unit can be dialled to activate the GSM module, this allows you to listen to the surroundings of the unit for up to a 8 metre (25ft) radius. Please see 4/6 Gang PlugBug for full details.
Bluetooth Call Recorder
This is a superb versatile recorder that can be used as either a dedicated mobile phone call recorder or as a stand-alone room recorder with a super-sharp sensitive microphone. With bluetooth link up, there is no need for a physical connection between the recorder and the mobile phone that you are recording from.
With a large in-built recording memory, it is easy to record clearly what you hear when listening in to the GSM Bug. Supplied with USB lead for easy playback and transfer via a computer. Please see Bluetooth Call Recorder for full details.
Get in Touch For More On Our GSM Packages
If you would like to discover details about the 4/6 Gang GSM Recording Package that can’t be found on our features, spy guy FAQ or requirements sections above, please contact us. We will be happy to discuss this, or any of our other, GSM packages with you.
GSM Unit Features
- Unlimited surveillance distance – dial in and listen from anywhere in the world.
- Fully functional 4 or 6 gang plug extension.
- Quad Band GSM Modem – Operates on 800MHz/900MHz/1800MHz/1900MHz GSM Frequencies
- Supplied with EE SIM card
- Audio capture distance of up to 25ft
- Mains powered for long term surveillance
Recorder Unit Features
- Mobile phone and room recorder in one device
- Very compact unit with excellent build quality
- Totally discreet when in recording operation
- Record call on iPhone, Android handsets and other Smartphones
- Use as room recorder with optional voice activation facility
- Astounding audio recording sound quality (MP3 encoding 64 Kbps)
- Microphone sensitive enough to pick up sounds in a radius of easily 8 metres or more
- 4GB recording memory equating to 144 hours storage
- Rechargeable Lithium battery giving 360 hours standby, 12 hours general recording, 5 hours in-call recording or 5 hours playback time
- LED indicator shows state of battery charge
- Battery charge time of approx. 2.5 hours
- Dimensions: 69 x 29 x 7mm / Weight: 25g
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10also Mac OS X
- Supplied with Earphone, Remote Controller (for set up) and USB Cable
Will this work as a standard 4-way or 6-way mains plug adapter?
Yes, it will power devices plugged into it whilst working as a listening device.
How sensitive is the microphone?
The microphone should easily pick up sounds in an 8 metre radius.
Do all of the sockets work or is one blanked off?
All of the sockets work in the normal manner.
Will the GSM bug still work if it is unplugged from the mains power supply?
No, the unit has no back up battery, so you will not be able to listen in when disconnected.
Does it come supplied with a SIM card?
Yes, we normally supply with an EE SIM card, but this can be easily changed over when you receive the GSM unit if required.
Does the GSM Bug make any noise or are there any indication that it is being used as a listening device?
There are no giveaway signs whatsoever.
How does the recording work?
The Bluetooth Call Recorder is connected to your smartphone by bluetooth and it can be set to record what you hear on a call made to the GSM bug on its internal memory.
How do I listen back to the recordings on the Bluetooth Call Recorder?
A: It is a simple matter of connecting the Bluetooth Call Recorder to a PC with its Usb connector and then transferring the files across.
Do I need any special software to play back the files on my PC?
No, the device will act like an external flash memory device, so no special software is needed.
Will the person I am talking to know that I am recording the call?
This device can record the call without alerting the other party in the call unlike the voice recorder function that is included in the phone’s own system which bleeps alerting the other caller know that the call is being recorded.
I have a tablet phone. Can I also record my calls on this?
It should be possible to do this, but the tablet phone will need to be connected to the Bluetooth Call Recorder using Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment
- The GSM unit will need to be placed in an area with a good network coverage for the SIM inside the unit
- To get a decent signal for the GSM unit, then it may be worth changing the SIM card inside the device. The unit is supplied by default with A Virgin network SIM
- You will need a phone to be able to call the SIM inside the GSM unit.
- You should be aware that if you are using a pay as you go SIM card and not using that SIM card for outgoing calls, then the SIM provider may cut off the usage of the SIM card after a period of time.
- A computer with speakers attached if wishing to playback recordings from the Genie Spy through your PC or Laptop
- A media player on the computer for playback of audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK