Vehicle Tracker FittingProduct Code GPSF
Modern motor vehicle electronics are not as simple as you would think. This is a one-off payment for a professional fitting service for installation of GPS Patrol Vehicle Trackers.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Vehicle Tracker Fitting then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 0.00 Incl. VAT£ 0.00 Excl. VAT
This product is a service charge for the professional installation of one of our hard-wired Patrol GPS trackers, into the vehicle of your choice at a venue that has been agreed in advance.
Modern vehicle electronics have become a totally different proposition over the last 10 years. The introduction of CAN bus wiring into vehicle systems means that many wires are simply for carrying signals between microprocessors to complete switching on/off and adjusting pretty much everything electrical.
Importance Of Fitting A Vehicle Tracker Correctly
If an unqualified person attempts to attach an add on electronic device to the CAN Bus wires then this will inevitably result in an error code being thrown up by the vehicles own central control system (the ECU). This means flashing warnings on the dashboard and in the worst cases can mean that the vehicle will not start or move without the error being corrected. Often the only way to reverse the fault code signal is to involve the main car dealers who have the relevant equipment to reset the ECU.
Professional Auto-Electricians are able to avoid the pitfalls of CAN Bus wiring and this is why we recommend that our GPS Patrol vehicle trackers are installed by a trained vehicle electronics engineer. This service includes visit by qualified auto-electrician and installation of the vehicle tracker into vehicle of customers choice. This service is only supplied during regular daytime working hours.
- Visit by qualified auto-electrician and installation into vehicle of customers choice
- Fitting of the device to work in conjunction with the vehicle’s electronic systems
- Secreting the tracker components in a position out of view of the vehicle operator
- Be safe in the knowledge that you tracker has been fitted correctly and will function as it should in harmony with your vehicle’s electrical systems
If I wanted more than one tracker fitted at the same location then could there be a reduction in price for fitting each device?
We should be able to make an adjustment to the charged price if several units are to be fitted at the one location. You should contact Spy Equipment UK to obtain a quotation.
What if I wanted a tracker fitted on a vehicle outside the UK?
At this time we are unable to make arrangement for tracker fitting outside the UK area.
You will need the consider the following:
- You will need to purchase a tracking device from us that requires hard-wiring into a vehicle.
- You must contact us to obtain a quotation and to make arrangements for the work to be undertaken.
- You should give enough notice in order that the fitting can be organised at a mutually agreed time/date.
- You must ensure that you have lawful access to the vehicle that you wish the tracker to be fitted and that you can provide physical access to the vehcile.