PRO-W10GX Bug Detector With MemoryProduct Code PW10
The PRO-W10GX is a professional premium build bug sweeper that uses the latest in RF scanning technology. A crucial piece of hand-held counter surveillance equipment.
- Shipping in 48 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about PRO-W10GX Bug Detector With Memory then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£15 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£21 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£26 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£27 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£31 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£18 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 2,298.00 Incl. VAT£ 1,915.00 Excl. VAT
This bug detector is an absolute must for all professional counter surveillance operatives. Featuring sophisticated RF scanning electronics, the PRO-W10GX unit and its new high gain directional antenna, no other compact bug detector unit can leave you feeling so assured after use.
Wide Detection Frequency Band
Many bug hunter devices claim to be able to to locate transmitting bugs over a wide frequency scan range, but in reality the majority of these devices are not engineered to be sensitive enough to locate transmitters operating over the the 4GHz spectrum without literally being in direct contact with the transmitting device itself. This Wideband receiver is sensitive across its entire frequency range of 0 to 10GHz, which ensures that it has the ability to detect the latest high frequency bugs that have really only recently arrived on the market. This ensures that the PRO-W10 is able to detect all the latest covert listening, tracking, GSM (cellular) and video transmitting technology, that use both digital and analogue transmissions.
Premium Quality – Comprehensive Signal Analysis
Enclosed in a beautifully designed precision made aluminium enclosure, the design of the unit has being fashioned to sit comfortably in the hand, but still be completely robust. Featuring a 2.5 colour TFT display a frequency counter that reads up to 6GHz, a bar graph frequency strength indicator and a â€˜live scanâ€™ patterned graph, it is easy to see how the user can be kept fully informed in relation to detected transmissions in the vicinity. All of this information is especially useful when searching out pulsing GPS transmitting devices. To assist in detection the unit features audible â€˜bleepâ€™ or silent vibrate mode dependant upon preference. In addition the device has an in-built speaker providing audio demodulation, a feature that is especially useful in searching out analogue bugging devices with microphones.
Directional Antenna for Pinpoint Accuracy
What makes this bug detector particularly accurate in relation to detecting and locating transmitters is the fact that it features two types of antenna. The omni-directional sensitive whip antenna is able to seek out transmissions in the immediate area, but clip on the all new high gain directional antenna and the bug sweeper can make light work of locating the source of a transmission like no other compact specialist bug detection device on the market.
History Recording – Inbuilt Memory
Most bug detection units are only able to display detected frequencies as they are detected. The PRO-W10GX has a built in memory capable of storing up to 1000 detection events including short â€˜burst bugâ€™ transmissions, the duration of the burst, the strength and the frequency. This logged events are displayed in a simple list format or alternatively the device can be switched to live graph mode, where events of up to an hour can be plotted.
Made in UK – Heavy Duty Carry-Case
Designed and produced in the UK to exceptionally high standards of engineering, materials and finish, this unit is powered by an internal rechargeable lithium battery pack and is supplied with UK and international chargers in a heavy duty military specification case providing perfect protection when on-the-move.
- Professional grade handheld bug sweeper with an incredibly high functional specification
- Made in the UK to an exceptionally high standard using high grade materials
- Extra wide frequency response 0 -10 GHz with optimised top end frequency capability
- Powerful enough to detect the very latest secret listening, tracking, GSM (cellular), and video recording equipment
- Featuring a digital Frequency Counter – Range: 0-6 GHz for both analogue and digital transmissions
- Live scanning aspect shows live detected signal trace in real time on the colour 2.5 inch TFT display
- Featuring a 1000 event memory log to compile all detected Burst signals and transmissions
- The all new Graph Mode can plot detected transmissions for up to an hour
- Incredible sensitive â€“ even at very high frequencies
- Two types of antenna provided â€“ high gain directional antenna and standard omni-directional whip antenna
- Identifies both analogue and digital frequencies – audio demodulation broadcasted through in-built speaker
- 2 mode settings: Signal Strength â€˜Beepâ€™ and Silent Vibrate Mode
- Internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery pack â€“ UK and international charger included
- Supplied in an extremely robust military standard carry case providing superb protection
Will this device detect all bugging devices?
The PRO-W10GX unit has a very wide frequency scan range, up to 10GHz, It has two antennas and superb transmission directional detection capability. No single bug detector can pick up all bugs, but this has to be one of our best handheld units.
Can the PRO-W10GX unit find covert audio recorders?
No, audio recorders do not transmit a signal and therefore cannot be detected by RF scanning equipment. A Non-Linear Junction Detector is an option as well as a thermal imager. This is why physical search is paramount.
Can the PRO-W10GX detect wireless cameras?
This has the ability to lock in on all types of transmitting cameras using both analogue and digital frequencies including 3G and WiFi units.
Can I hear through the device when an audio bug is detected?
The PRO-W10GX features audio demodulation, so this is possible if an analogue bug transmission is detected. Digital demodulated signals also have a specific sound signature. Audio is broadcast through the in-built speaker.
Is the PRO-W10GX capable of detecting tracking devices?
Yes, this device is very sensitive and with the event logging feature it will easily identify burst transmissions from a tracker.
What does the Sweepmaster offer that the PRO-W10GX doesnâ€™t?
The Sweepmaster has two additional probes, one for laser/infrared bugs and the second for VLF (very low frequency) or mains carrier bugs. In addition, the Sweepmaster also has a dedicated telephone line detection input. On balance, because the PRO-W10GX has a an event memory, graph mode, wider scan range and directional antenna, then any TSCM specialist would choose to use both.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- If you are using a bug sweeper for the first time it is advisable to try out the device in various ‘friendly environments’ to become conversant with the functionality and proficient in its operation.
- It is advisable to gain have a reasonable knowledge of frequency bands used by common and professional bugging devices as well as everyday transmitting equipment to use this product effectively. Wikipedia which is a good source
- No single bug detector can detect all types of bugging device. Some spy and surveillance equipment such as recording devices and most hidden cameras do not transmit radio frequencies. This fact means that other equipment should be considered as a back up as well as a physical search.