Wall Clock Camera / DVR – HDProduct Code WCC4
Made by Spy Equipment UK – This wall clock is fitted with a discreet pinhole high definition spy camera and digital recording system. Designed and made by us for room monitoring, it is an excellent choice for covert surveillance of home or office.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product out of stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Wall Clock Camera / DVR - HD then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£15 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£21 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£26 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£27 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£31 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£18 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 222.00 Incl. VAT£ 185.00 Excl. VAT
The Wall Clock Camera DVR System is an excellent choice as an easily deployable battery powered self-contained spy camera and DVR system. This unit is suitable for home or office environments. Hang on the wall in the dining room, kitchen or maybe on the office or workshop wall to record superbly clear video footage (with audio) in whilst you are out of the room. Many use this product as Nanny Cam.
Totally Discreet Enclosed Design
The clock face of the incorporates a tiny pinhole spy camera positioned to view the environment in front of the device. The standard 32GB (or 64GB selectable from optional package menu) digital video recording system is cleverly built totally within the back of the clock where the high capacity rechargeable Lithium Ion battery that powers the device is also completely hidden from view. No other covert wall clock camera on the market offers such a discreet camera with recording system.
Three Day Battery Life in Motion Activation
The battery, when fully charged, an power the unit for a straight recording time of up to 30 hours, however the motion activation system will provide much longer deployment times of up to 3 days when placed in an area with much lower activity in front of the clock. When activated the system with record for the period that there is movement within view of the camera. Recording of footage will autosave after 10 minutes and then another recorded file with commence with no gap. Recording in sections reduces the possibility of a file being corrupted and therefore makes the system more dependable.
High Definition – Large Recording Storage
The incorporated digital memory recording system provides a high definition video recording resolution of 1280 x 720 at 20 frames per second. The hidden camera product is supplied with a 32GB of memory capacity (as standard) and with 2GB of memory being used per hour of recording, the total storage will be just over 16 hours of actual video recording (32 hours on 64GB optional model). This means that unless the Wall Clock is placed in an room where there is constant movement, there should be more than enough memory capacity.
Simple Playback on Windows or Mac
After a deployment, playback of recorded video (with audio) requires the wall clock to be connected to a computer (with speakers attached) using the supplied USB cable. The recorded footage can be easily viewed and stored at a later time on any Windows computer or on a Mac that has VLC media player. No special software is required.
Simple and Discreet Operation
The system is supplied with a small magnet for turning the hidden switch within the unit on and off. A USB cable and a USB to Mains charger are also included in the package. A very discreet LED confirming mode status can be viewed through a seam gap in the black casing that encloses the camera system at the back of the clock. No LED stays illuminated when in record mode and there are no sounds or any other giveaway signs that the wall clock is anything other than a standard model.
- Excellent self-contained battery powered pinhole spy camera and recording solution
- Incorporated into a smart modern style of wall clock suitable for many environments
- Made in the UK. Extremely well engineered and totally discreet installation
- Simple to use – â€˜plug and playâ€™ technology with no specialist knowledge required
- Set up for motion activated video (with audio) recording as standard
- Video Resolution: 1280x 720p @ 20 Frames per second
- Will record perfectly in daylight, but has auto-switching to night mode for when the lighting gets very dim in the area of deployment
- Excellent quality CMOS pinhole lens – decent wide camera view angle: of 62 degrees
- Time and date stamping on video recordings for evidential purposes
- In-built rechargeable 5200 mAH lithium ion battery providing up to 3 days deployment time (dependent upon activity in front of the camera)
- Incorporated as standard 32GB digital memory capacity providing over 16 hours storage for recorded HD video footage (64GB capacity available at extra cost giving 32 hours capacity)
- Through-the-lens motion activation system is triggered when there is movement in front of the clock – gapless split time ( ten minute) recordings – if one file is corrupted, not all recording is affected
- Charge battery from PC or mains outlet. USB cable and mains adapter supplied
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8 as well as Mac OS X – no specialist software required for playback
- Perfect for deployment at home, in the office, or in a workshop environment
Does this still work as a standard wall clock?
The clock function is preserved and the spy camera functionality is separate including running off a separate battery.
Which way does the camera face?
The spy camera is positioned in the black of one of the hour markers on the clock face. This means that it is facing directly onto the room space in which it has been placed.
If somebody lifted the clock off the wall and looked at the back. Would it be obvious that there was something else fitted into the clock?
It would be obvious to anybody with common sense because of a good sized rechargeable battery and electronics for the camera system that are easily seen.
How do I watch back the video recordings?
It is simply a matter of connecting the clock unit to a computer via USB lead to play back recorded files.
Does playing back the files require any special software?
No special software is required as such, although some computers may need an updated media player. We recommend a free download of either VLC or KM Player which will ensure that there are no problems playing back recordings.
Does this device record sound?
Yes, there is a microphone within this device. The microphone will be able to clearly record voices within a general 7 metre radius.
Is the video recorded good enough to be able to recognise faces?
Yes, it is very easy to identify people on the footage as long as there is enough light in the environment that the recording takes place.
You will need the following to use this equipment:
- A computer with speakers attached is required if wishing to playback recordings with the audio on your PC or Laptop
- You will need a media player on the computer for playback of video / audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK
- The unit records approximately 30 minutes of video/audio per Gigabyte of storage.