WiFi Door Peephole CameraProduct Code WFP3
This is the next generation in door peephole cameras providing a fixed screen monitor, motion activated video recording and incorporated door bell all linked through your WiFi for remote monitoring and alerts via your smartphone (Android or iPhone)
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about WiFi Door Peephole Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£15 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£21 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£26 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£27 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£31 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£18 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 154.80 Incl. VAT£ 129.00 Excl. VAT
The the most advanced and complete system for screening and monitoring visitors and callers to the entrance door of your property. Automatically video record and remotely view ‘live’ via your smartphone (Android/iPhone). Get alerted when the door bell is rung and even communicate verbally with the visitor through an app on your phone, with this WiFi spy camera.
Protection of Property – Safety of Occupants
It is not just the elderly and infirm that have concerns about visitors to the front door of their premises, lone workers in industrial and remote buildings are also potentially exposed to undesirable callers at the front entrance door. And even when the property is unattended, it is often nice to know who is calling at your front door and what they are up to such as when regular malicious damage is being caused or even when an attempts are being made to break in. The WiFi Door Peephole Camera provides a comprehensive monitoring solution providing the ability to instantly vet visitors and video record their activities in front of the door for evidence and subsequent identification purposes.
Combined Peephole Camera and Doorbell
This new unit has been cleverly designed to link the functionality of the doorbell with the camera capability all into one with a doorbell button forming part of the part of the device that is seen from the outside of the door. The external design also includes a small day/night sensor that enables for changing light in the outside environment. When the doorbell is activated this switches on the camera and also the 7 inch flatscreen that forms the second part of the product and is affixed to the inside of the front entrance door. The doorbell will ring through the flatscreen speakers and from the inside of the door whomever is in front of the door will clearly be displayed on the touchscreen. At this point, by pressing the camera icon on the screen, an image can be taken of the caller before the door is answered.
WiFi Supported – Motion Activation
Where this system differs from most other door monitoring products is the ability to link up through the WiFi to enable remote monitoring and control through a free Smartphone App. (Android or iPhone). Doorbell activation and motion detection events from the peephole camera can both be set to alert the smartphone through the app and then the linked Smartphone user will then be able to view through the camera ‘live’ and also have two way communication with the visitor at the front door if desired. this ability provides the perfect solution when a package is delivered when nobody is in and the person delivering needs to be given instructions. Also to answer for an elderly or infirm relative who would normally struggle with callers at their front door.
There is no limit on distance that the Smartphone has to be in relation to the Peephole being monitored, although the Smartphone will however need an Internet connection where it is for this facility and the Peephole camera will need to be paired with the WiFi at the property. Motion alerts do not always have to alert the Smartphone app. and in any case motion detection video recordings will automatically be catalogued onto a micro SD card inserted into the touchscreen monitoring system (32GB maximum capacity).
Wide Angled Lens – Night Vision Technology
Peephole cameras are most effective when the incorporated lens is of a wide angle, although many systems are only able to provide a distorted ‘fish eye’ view. In this regard this camera system certainly doesn’t disappoint as it features a 120 degree capability and the digital software for the device enhances the resulting imagery into a squarer more viewable image. Standard peephole systems can also suffer from inability to accommodate the hours of darkness, but for enhanced security the WiFi Door Peephole Camera has a day/night sensor and night vision capability so you will always be able to view decent imagery of what occurs in front of the camera even at night when there is little or no illumination available.
DIY Installation – Simple to Use
No specialist technical knowledge is required to install or use the camera system, although some may feel more confident asking Carpenter to fit the peephole unit into the door. The touchscreen can be attached to the inside of the door using the bracket provided. The spy camera device is powered by a rechargeable Lithium Polymer internal battery than can provide a standby time of up to 30 days on a full charge. The app is available for free download on the iPhone App Store or on Google Play Store. Linking the system to the WiFi is a very simple operation. As an option the unit can be supplied with a 32GB micro SD card from recordings/snapshots, although any micro SD card up to 32GB should be compatible for use.
- Modern combined peephole door camera and doorbell with WiFi capability in a stylish design
- 2.0 mega pixel colour CMOS camera with 120Âº wide-angled lens
- Camera with auto day/night sensor built in and nighttime image capture capability
- 7 inch capacitive touchscreen control monitor – 800 x 480 (HVGA) full colour display
- Inbuilt micro SD recording system – accepts up to 32GB max. (none supplied as standard)
- Internal rechargeable 8000mAh lithium polymer battery (mains charger supplied)
- Standby time of up to 30 days (reduces dependant upon usage/movement in front of camera)
- Auto recording of video/photo in response to movement with the view of the camera – recording to inserted SD card
- Ability to take instant snapshot using camera icon on touchscreen when caller is in view
- Incorporated doorbell sounds alert through touchscreen monitor speaker (changeable tones)
- Link peephole camera to WiFi for remote monitoring and control on Android Phone or iPhone
- Setup alerts for doorbell ring and/or camera motion activations to the app on your smartphone
- View â€˜liveâ€™ through the camera and talk to the visitor at the door if required via the Smartphone app.
- Take a snapshot using the app onto your Smartphone for future reference
- Imagery recorded by the touchscreen monitor is time and date stamped for evidential purposes
- Peephole Dimensions: 58 x 58 x 15 mm – Touchscreen: 175 x 120 x 15mm
- Supplied together with bracket, 6 screws charging lead, mains charger plug and full instructions
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- You will need to have an internet-connected Smartphone (iPhone or Android) to be able to remotely view and hear what the camera is seeing.
- You will need to download the right app onto your receiving device to enable it to view the WiFi camera
- You WILL need the password to the network on which you wish to install this WiFi camera system for the initial set up procedure. You may need physical access to the WiFi router.
- The WiFi camera system will NOT work if the WiFI network that it has been connected to is switched off or is inaccessible when remote viewing, but can work still as a stand-alone motion activated DVR
- You will need an micro SD card so that the device can store recordings made by the peephole inbuilt camera