4G Outdoor Camouflage CameraProduct Code 4GCA
Latest 4G high definition outdoor surveillance video and still image camera in camouflaged enclosure, with in-built SD card recording system. True day and night capability with ‘invisible’ infrared illuminators and motion activation system that can send ‘live’ video imagery by email to your remote computer or smartphone (supplied programmed with SIM and credit).
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product out of stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about 4G Outdoor Camouflage Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 246.00 Incl. VAT£ 205.00 Excl. VAT
A self-contained spy camera and DVR system designed for use outdoors. Commonly known as a game or trail camera, this camouflaged waterproof outdoor camera device captures high definition video and still shots and has the ability to send out imagery to cloud storage accessed through an App on your Smartphone.
Unit is supplied pre-programmed with an active Vodafone network SIM card inside the camera, with £10.00 credit on the SIM to enable sending of video and still imagery to cloud storage.
Motion Triggered Video Recording
The 4G outdoor spy camera will blend into a leafy environment and is designed with excellent battery life capability for long term deployment scenarios. The inbuilt movement sensors have a wide scan area (3 x PIR – 120 degree coverage angle), so as soon as there is movement detected within a 20 metres, to the front, the system will either record video or take one/multiple stills or both and store this on the internal SD card memory within. Triggering is super-fast at 0.2 seconds, so you shouldn’t miss a thing. The camera lens is also a 120º wide angle to match the PIR sensor.
4G Outdoor Camera – Live Alerts Sent By MMS Or Email
The internal DVR will record up to 2K resolution video files and/or up to 30P stills onto the pre-installed internal memory card. This product can accept a maximum SD card capacity of 128GB (1 x 16GB Cards included as standard). This new top of the range 4G outdoor camera system can be programmed with a specific mobile phone number and linked to the App to receive motion activated ‘live’ alerts with images/video. To do this, the camera unit does need to be fitted with an active Nano phone SIM card that is either on a contract or is enabled for and has enough data credit for sending the imagery. Multiple Smartphones with the App and correct camera ID can monitor the same camera at the same time. You can also control and receive imagery from multiple 4G Outdoor Camo units through the App, enabling monitoring of more than one device with ease.
Discreet Nighttime Operation
This outdoor camouflaged camera system has a superb set of 36 x 940NM infrared LED lights that, in low light and complete darkness, will automatically switch on to illuminate the area in front of the 4G Outdoor Camo Camera. Although illumination is provided for the camera to be able to see, the LEDs operate on a light frequency and cannot be seen by the human eye, which means that the camera can work away covertly. When the LEDs are on, the 30 megapixel CMOS will automatically switch to capture stills and video in ‘black and white’. Although, when there is enough daylight, the infrared lights will stay off and the camera system will revert back to full colour imagery.
A Multitude Of Deployment Possibilities
Programmable for adjustable trigger time, multi-shot mode (up to 9 photos per detection), Video length (5s/10s/30s/60s/90s), scheduled time frame triggering, selectable image and video resolution, time lapse mode (5mins/10mins/30mins/1hour) and a maximum stand-alone deployment time of up to 3 months. With such versatility, it is easy to see why this outdoor camera makes sense for many circumstances.
Whilst many customers will use this system to capture wildlife, others will make the connection to use this device for instant surveillance outside the home, to keep watch on a car, overlooking the office, construction site or maybe a warehouse. Because this is the latest 4G type, it means that deployment opportunities are enhanced and ‘live’ notifications are faster than the 2G and 3G models. A Vodafone SIM is included as standard with £10 worth of credit, so the device will be programmed and ready to go, which makes matters so simple for the customer on receiving the outdoor spy device.
- Waterproof (IP66) camouflage casing for covert deployment in many outdoor environments
- Wide angle motion sensors (120 degree angle) that activate taking of video and/or still photos – 0.2 second trigger time
- Real time ‘programmable’ video resolution – 2K/1080P/720P/VGA @ 30 frames per second
- 12/16/20/24/30 Megapixel adjustable still photos capability producing superb image clarity (JPG)
- Time lapse mode range 5min/10min/30min/60min adjustable
- Multi-shot mode – Up to 9 photographs per detection
- 36 x Infrared LED’s making it possible to gather clear imagery when deployed at night (auto black/white switching)
- 940NM ‘Black LED’ Illuminators as standard – Not visible to human eye light spectrum
- Maximum night vision lighting distance: 66ft/20 meters
- This 4G outdoor camera is powered by 8 x Alkaline or changeable Lithium AA batteries (not supplied)
- High quality 2.4” TFT screen for menu setting (exposed when back of unit is opened)
- Slick programmable easy to use menu/operating system
- Program to take stills and/or video to suit your needs
- Set to send still and video imagery to cloud storage (free App provided)
- Programme to capture triggered imagery between certain specified times (scheduled recording)
- Time and date and temperature stamp on imagery – Format JPEG (still image) and MP4 H.265(video)
- SD card recording system (maximum 128GB – 16GB supplied)
- Dimensions: approximately 13.5cm x 9cm x 7.6cm (13.5cm height does not included antenna)
- Playback on your phone from the App using one of your Smartphone’s media players
- Recorded files should be compatible with a range of media players – No special software required
- The 4G outdoor spy camera is supplied with tough mounting strap for attachment of the unit to trees and other fixed objects at the deployment location
- Supplied ‘ready to go’ pre-programmed with Vodafone SIM and £10.00 worth of credit
Is this product available in any other colour?
No, unfortunately at the moment these devices are only manufactured in camouflage pattern designed to fit in with a leafy or countryside environment.
Is the 4G Outdoor Camouflage Camera completely waterproof?
The device when sealed correctly with be completely weatherproof to IP66 standard, however, we could not guarantee that it would remain watertight if completely immersed in water.
Is the 4G outdoor spy camera provided with anything to attach it to a tree or similar?
A strap is provided to attach the unit to a tree or pole and it has a standard tripod thread un the base should this be of use for mounting.
Will the 4G Outdoor Camouflage Camera record sounds as well as video?
This device will record audio onto video imagery, although this is at a very low level.
How do I playback recorded video, etc?
The video files and still images are sent to the cloud storage, accessed through the free supplied App. These files can be played back/viewed using your Smartphone’s inbuilt media player(s), so can be viewed onscreen.
Will the outdoor camera accept any network SIM card?
This unit is unlocked to accept any network SIM card with data transfer capability and should operate in any country worldwide (where network signal is available). However, we generally program the device and include a Vodafone SIM with £10 credit, unless otherwise directed.
You will need to consider the following to use this product:
- If you are using the device in an outdoor environment as a surveillance tool, then ‘black’ 940 LED’s make covert outdoor surveillance possible.
- The device is powered by a minimum of 8 x AA batteries that are NOT supplied with the unit. These are NOT stocked by Spy Equipment UK, but are available form high street stores and online retailers.
- The device is now supplied with two 16GB Cards as standard and if you need more then these are readily available at many high street retail outlets and also online.
- You will require a Smartphone (iPhone or Android) and be able to download a free App to control/use the camera system.
- Unit is supplied pre-programmed with an active Vodafone network SIM card inside the camera with £10.00 credit on the SIM to enable use of the cloud storage capability.
- Your Smartphone should have standard media players that the App can use for imagery viewing, however, it maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK.