HD Field Spy – Outdoor/Game CameraProduct Code C4MO
The HD Field Spy outdoor camera is a superb video/still camera with SD Card recording system that is all self-contained in a compact camouflaged weatherproof case. Now with ‘black’ infrared LED’s as standard
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about HD Field Spy - Outdoor/Game Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 202.80 Incl. VAT£ 169.00 Excl. VAT
If you are looking for a stand-alone, camouflaged and weatherproof (IP66) outdoor camera solution, then the HD Field Spy has everything you need to get the video or still footage that you need in the daytime or at night.
High Definition – Inbuilt Recording Memory
This type of outdoor system is often known by many names and can be used for many applications. Commonly called game camera, scouting camera, wildlife camera or trail camera, the outdoor solution features a high definition camera, onboard recording memory and infrared illumination that enables deployment at night in locations where there is little or no ambient light available.
Three Sensor Motion Detection Activation
The outdoor spy camera operates on motion detection and has three built-in motion sensors that will even detect movement outside the camera field of view thereby ensuring the system is already running when the moving subject comes into view. This PIR system has a triggering field angle of 120 degrees and a reaction time of approximately 0.2 seconds. The device is powered using 4 AA batteries and has ultra low power draw that will provide a general running time up to 6 months (less frequent triggering). In addition there are 4 more battery slots that, if used, can increase the deployment time substantially and even give a standby time of up to 16 months!
Covert Nighttime Infrared Illumination
This new unit has a large bank of ‘Black’ 940nm infrared LED’s (46 in total) for totally covert night-time deployment, albeit providing illumination for a possible projected 25m radius. These LED’s emit an infrared glow at a frequency that is below the spectrum that can be seen by human eyes. The result is that there is no visible glow from the unit, yet it is still able to capture video/photographic evidence in complete darkness. This low light illumination automatically triggers when the ambient light falls below a certain level.
Time/Date Stamp – settings Menu Screen
The spy camera can take still images of of to 16 megapixel quality, video imagery up to 1920 x1080p and has time and date watermarked on the video footage and the still images, so you will know when an incident has occurred. There is a time-lapse feature and the inbuilt SD Card recording system capable of taking up to a 32GB micro SD card (none supplied – see options menu). Setting are managed through onscreen menu which is concealed inside the device, out of view during deployment.
Fixing Strap Provided
This product is designed for deployment on a tree or can be strapped to other outdoor permanent fixtures and is supplied with a tough web-strap for this purpose. The device enclosure is designed to be weatherproof, so it can remain deployed outside in all weathers. Once setup and deployed the Field Spy can work away automatically taking video/stills over an extended period of time, which help to make it the perfect outdoor or countryside camera system.
- Weatherproof camouflage casing for covert deployment in many outdoor environments (IP66 Rated)
- Wide angle motions sensors (with sensitivity setting) that activate taking of video and/or still photos
- Real time ‘programmable’ video recording up to 1920 x1080p resolution)
- Up to 16 megapixel still photos capability producing superb image clarity
- 120 Degree angle PIR capability – Trigger speed approx. 0.2 seconds
- Audio recording capability is built in as standard
- 46 Infrared LED’s making it possible to gather clear imagery when deployed at night (25m range)
- 940NM ‘Black LED’ Illuminators as standard – Not visible to human eye
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries (not supplied)
- Additional slots for 4 more AA batteries – increase deplyment up to 16 months
- High quality LCD screen for menu and configurations of settings
- Slick programmable operating system – user friendly
- Program to take stills and/or video to suit your needs
- Password setup and device serial number setting
- SD card recording system (maximum 32GB – not supplied)
- Dimensions: approximately 14cm x 8cm x 6cm
- Playback on the inbuilt LCD screen or on a laptop or PC
- Recorded files are compatible with all Windows operating systems – No special software required.
- Supplied with tough mounting strap for attachment of the unit to trees and other fixed objects at the deployment location
Is this product available in any other colour?
No, unfortunately at the moment these devices are only manufactured in camouflage pattern designed to fit in with a leafy or countryside environment.
Is the Field Spy Completely Waterproof?
This device is rated at IP66, so very water resistant and when closed/sealed correctly should be completely ‘weatherproof’, however, we could not guarantee that it would remain watertight if completely immersed in water.
Is the unit provided with anything to attach it to a tree or similar?
A strap is provided to attach the unit to a tree or pole.
Will the Field Spy record sounds as well as video?
This device will record audio, albeit because outdoor microphones are used, the pick up range is limited
How do I playback recorded video, etc?
The video files are recorded onto an inserted SD card and can be played back on a PC, however, the Field Spy has an inbuilt screen (accessed by opening the back) where recorded footage can also be viewed if required.
You will need to consider the following to use this product:
- This unit is only supplied with 940NM covert infrared illuminators making it ideal for secret deployment.
- The device is powered by a minimum of 4 x AA batteries that are NOT supplied with the unit. These are not stocked by Spy Equipment UK, but are available form high street stores and online retailers.
- The device is not supplied with an SD card as standard, although it will accept up to a 32GB card and these are available as an option.
- You will require a computer on which to playback recordings from the SD card. This can either be Windows or a Mac.
- You will need a media player on the computer for playback of video. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK.