Mini Car Security CameraProduct Code CSC1
The Mini Car Security Camera is a self-contained 1080p high definition CCTV security camera. This hidden camera contains an extra wide angle lens, night-vision and incredible battery life in a discreet enclosure. Perfect for deployment inside a car or monitoring outside surroundings through a glass window.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Mini Car Security Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 198.00 Incl. VAT£ 165.00 Excl. VAT
Part of our wider spy cameras and surveillance devices collection, the mini car security camera can help in many situations. This compact and discreet battery-powered CCTV camera with quick deployment capabilities and a full HD system has great night vision capability, making it perfect for in-car use or for monitoring the outside of a property through the glass. Whether you need to catch vandals or keep an eye on your surroundings, the mini car security camera offers a range of benefits to meet your surveillance needs. This is partly why the device is one of our current top 10 spy shop products.
Full HD Video – Handy Portable Solution
This portable CCTV camera solution combines a 1080p high definition, extra wide, angled view micro-sized camera with a high capacity micro SD DVR recording system, all packed into a small black plastic enclosure that easily fits in your hand. What makes this discreet security camera unique from other hd black box wifi cameras is its low-power movement sensor second camera, that even works through glass.
The second hidden security camera detects movement within the lens view, but only draws low power. This ensures that the full high definition camera is only used when there is something happening in front of the camera, thereby enabling longer deployment times. This enables the internal rechargeable battery to be conserved, so that the system can essentially remain powered from the battery for up to an incredible 30 days (9 hours if set to straight record). If this is not sufficient, then there is also the option to permanently power the device from the mains supply or add an external battery pack.
Extra Wide Angle Lens – Time and Date Stamping
If you are concerned that spying with a pinhole camera will not effectively capture the environment that you wish to monitor, then the super-wide 120 degree camera capture area will certainly satisfy your requirements – this being far wider than you would normally expect from a standard pinhole camera product.
You can easily set up time and date stamping using the provided setup widget, ensuring that recorded video footage is dated. This feature is especially useful for evidential purposes when you need to reference the timing of events.
Auto-switching Low light – Comprehensive Setting Options
This portable hidden camera has an array of unique features including:
- Records colour 1080p high-definition video with audio
- Equipped with a ‘starlight’ sensor for clear recording in low-light conditions
- Includes a micro SD card recording DVR system (supports up to 256GB cards)
- Provides storage for up to 156 hours of recorded video footage in lower-grade video settings and 78 hours in high-quality video mode with a 256GB card
- Offers various recording modes and customisable settings
- User-friendly setup menu system for adjusting features to match your requirements
- Easy setup and deployment process
- Compact and portable design for discreet surveillance
- Once set up, each deployment is a matter of charge, switch on, deploy and walk away. It really is that simple to use our discreet security cameras
Motion Activation / Loop / Schedule Recording Modes
Choose between motion activation or continuous record modes. Select the maximum time for each file to 10, 15 or 20 minutes in length. The security camera system produces gapless video, so that nothing is missed between file saving and starting of the next recorded file. Alternatively, the camera can be put into ‘loop’ recording, a setting that is perfect when a smaller capacity micro SD card is used that could potentially be filled before the battery runs out. The ‘loop’ recording mode is also useful when connected to permanent power and footage only needs to be reviewed when an incident has occurred. This device is a perfect fit for Mystery Shoppers and Private Investigators, or anyone in need of a discreet spy camera solution tailored for covert video recording.
Various Deployment Possibilities – Simple to Playback Footage
The second camera motion activation system is perfect for in-vehicle monitoring through glass, making it great for preventing vandalism or when you want to use the vehicle as a video surveillance base. Alternatively, it can be used for surveillance of the outside environment, again through the glass where other cameras would fail. This compact and clever security camera device can also be used for monitoring within the home, office or maybe caravan. Playback of recorded video and audio through a computer requires no specialist software, as it’s compatible with the built-in media players on both Mac and Windows computers.
Want To Learn More?
To cater for different needs we have added some optional extras to help you get up and running and to make the most out of this mini security cam. Please select from the package options drop-down menu. Moreover, read our blog ‘The Top Uses For A Hidden Spy Camera’ to explore some other useful applications for these covert surveillance devices.
For more information about the Mini Car Security Camera, or how to effectively use your hidden cameras, please get in touch with our expert team today.
- Battery Powered black box discreet security camera with SD recording and specialist motion activation system.
- 120º wide angle lens providing excellent field of view and excellent lighting capability
- Simple to setup and use – ‘plug and play’ technology with no specialist knowledge required
- Program it to work to your needs – fully customisable downloadable widget with menu to select the features that you require
- Different recording modes: motion activated / straight record / loop recording (if desired)
- In-built low power motion sensing camera to maximise deployment times
- Motion activation system allows video surveillance through windows
- Built in ‘star’ light sensor with auto-switching to enhance low light video recording without infrared
- Full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) video resolution for crystal clear imagery
- Standby time of up to 30 days (diminishes dependant in recordings made and mode selected) – actual straight record time of 9 hours from fully charged battery
- Power from mains supply or suitable external rechargeable battery pack if desired
- Recording to micro SD card – Maximum of 256GB – No SD Card supplied as standard (SD Card Upgrade available)
- Recording file sizes: 3GB per hour of footage (HQ mode) – 1.5GB per hour of footage (LQ mode)
- Variable file recording times: choose from 10, 15 or 20 minutes gapless split time – if one file is corrupted, not all recording is affected
- All video recordings stored as MP4 format – commonly used format playable on most computer media operating systems
- Flip video recording aspect 180 degrees – ideal to suit differing deployment scenarios
- Switch On/Off certain features: loop recording / time/date stamp / LED indicator (on/Off) / microphone (sound recording)
- Lightweight product with dimensions only 90 x 58 x 26mm
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10 as well as Mac OS X
- Internal 2900mAh 3.7V Li-ion battery – Supplied with USB charge cable (Mains Adapter NOT included)
- Great for use inside a Car or other vehicle as a security measure. Use at home, in the office, workshop or even a holiday home. Can be used to video through glass
Where are the motion sensing camera and microphone located on the unit?
The main camera, microphone, light sensor and motion camera are all located on the front vertical face of the device.
How do I change the settings and how easy is it?
The device can be connected to a web-connected computer and the settings adjusted via a specialist menu system after downloading a widget. It is simple to do and the setup is child’s play.
Is the video that is recorded clear enough to be able to recognise faces?
Does this camera system have infrared lights for situations where there is no light?
No, this unit uses a ‘star’ light sensor and slightly larger lens for excellent low light capability that will work even when positioned looking through a window unlike infrared type camera systems
Is this product supplied with any SD card?
No we sell the unit as standard without SD card although we do offer a 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB high bit-rate microSD card as an optional upgrade (see drop-down menu)
What is the maximum amount of video I can record before I have to change the SD card?
The system will accept an SD card up to 256GB, which will provide enough memory for up to 156 hours of actual recorded video footage (with audio) in High Quality mode and 78 hours in Low Quality mode.
If the camera box is big, won’t it be easily noticed?
This device really is quite compact and will easily fit in the palm of your hand, so it is easy to place it in situations where it isn’t easily spotted. And the majority of the unit could be disguised as long as cameras and sensors remain unobstructed.
You Will Need to Consider the Following to use This Security Camera:
- To set up the recording system to your specific bespoke requirements you will need a web-connected computer to download a setup widget to view the settings menu.
- You will need an SD card. No SD card is supplied as standard (we can supply 32GB, 64GB, 128GB or 256GB card, see package options menu).
- You will need a computer with speakers attached if wishing to playback recordings with the audio on your PC or Laptop.
- You will need a media player on the computer for playback of video / audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK.
- Although the unit is supplied with a USB cable to charge the internal battery, a Main power adapter is NOT supplied. A standard USB mains charger plug can be used.