Swivel Lens Wide Angle Cam / DVRProduct Code SWIV
A superbly versatile black box spy camera solution with a swivelling extremely wide angle lens that enables this high definition compact unit to be used in a variety of circumstances to capture superb video footage.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Swivel Lens Wide Angle Cam / DVR then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 168.00 Incl. VAT£ 140.00 Excl. VAT
This unit combines a high definition wide angled view swivelling spy cam with a high capacity micro SD card DVR all built into the same plastic enclosure that easily fits in the palm of your hand. This portable spy camera system records colour high definition video (with audio) and is completely self-contained.
Swivelling Camera Head For versatility
This portable spy camera has many similarities to our Tiny Black Box Spy Camera System, but features some add ons that give this new unit extra versatility. The small camera is situated in a movable block that revolves around a spindle at one end of the unit. This allows the camera to be swivelled through 180 degrees and this combined with a 160º wide angle lens and the fact that the camera imagery can be inverted if required, ensures that this swivel cam can be deployed in a whole variety of circumstances.
Low Light Capability – Auto-switching Day/Night
The Swivel Cam is a battery-powered device with excellent power saving optional features that produces crisp 720p HD video footage (with audio) and has the option of five different recording modes. The product has a micro SD card recording DVR system that will take cards up to a 64GB which caters for storage of many hours of recorded colour video footage. The swivel spy cam has the ability to record in very low light conditions and can even switch automatically between daylight and low-light modes when required. In fact many of the features can be changed to your exact requirements using a customisable setup menu system which permits the programming of the unit to work in the way that meets your specifications. Once set up this way, then each deployment is simply a matter of charge – switch on – deploy – walk away. It really is as simple as that.
Motion Activation / Loop / Schedule Recording Modes
Choose between motion activation, scheduled record, recording in reaction to vibrations, sound activated recording or continuous record modes. Select the maximum time for each file to 10, 15 and 20 minutes in length or alternatively set for looped recording a setting that is perfect when using a small capacity SD card that would potentially be filled before the battery needs a recharge.
The internal rechargeable 1850mAh rechargeable lithium battery has a potential standby time of up to 90 days, however in straight recording mode the battery would expire after approximately 10 hours. All video footage has a time and date running on the video frame itself which is exactly what is needed for gathering evidential video material. Playback through a computer requires no specialist software, but instead uses a format that is compatible with pretty much every standard built-in media player on both Mac and Windows computers.
160º Super Wide Angle Lens
If you are concerned that a standard pinhole spy camera will not capture the environment that you wish to monitor then the extra super-wide 160 degree camera capture area is sure to be a hit. The 180 degree swivelling nature of the camera gives deployment options for the user allowing for siting of the device in anything from a horizontal to vertical and the fact that the image can be flipped adds to this versatility. Add to this the compact dimensions of the unit (sits easily in the palm of the hand) and the result is a superbly flexible stand-alone black box unit.
To cater for different needs, we have added some optional extras to help you get up and going and to make the most out of the Swivel hidden camera unit. Select from the package options drop-down menu either 32, 64 or 128GB Sandisk high quality micro SD cards and/or an 4000 mAh (maybe higher) external rechargeable battery pack that will double deployment times in a stand-alone situation.
- Compact standalone black box spy camera with built in SD recording system for versatile deployment scenarios
- Versatile 160º wide angle view lens that swivels through 180 degrees for superb versatility
- Simple to use – ‘plug and play’ technology with no specialist knowledge required
- Make it work how you want – fully customisable menu to select the features that you require
- Different recording modes: motion activated / scheduled / vibration activated / sound activated – also loop recording (if required)
- Selectable light recording setting: day / night / auto-switching between day and night
- Selectable recording video resolution: Real time @ 1280 x 720 (HD) or 640 x 320
- Standby time of up to 90 days (diminishes dependant in recordings made and mode selected)
- Recording time of 10 hours (reduced dependant upon recording mode selection)
- Optional external rechargeable battery pack available – see drop-down package options menu
- Recording to micro SD card – Maximum of 128GB – No SD Card supplied as standard (SD Card Upgrade available)
- Recording file sizes: 2GB per hour of footage (HD mode) – 0.5GB per hour of footage (Standard mode)
- Variable file recording times: choose from 10, 15 or 20 minutes gapless split time – if one file is corrupted, not all recording is affected
- Flip video recording aspect between horizontal to vertical – ideal to suit differing deployment scenarios
- Switch On/Off certain features: loop recording / time/date stamp / LED indicator / microphone
- Lightweight product with dimensions only 85 x 45 x 20mm
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10, 11 as well as Mac OS X
- Supplied with USB cable, mains charger and user guide
- Use at home, in the office, workshop, holiday home or even left in a vehicle set to record on vibration sensor
- Deploy in a variety of different circumstances – one push of a button will start the pre-programmed recording process
Where is the microphone built into the unit?
The swivel camera part of the system also incorporates the microphone, a small hole next to the actual camera lens itself.
How do I change the settings?
The device can be connected to a web-connected computer and the settings adjusted via a specialist menu system.
Is the video that is recorded clear enough to be able to recognise faces?
Absolutely. The footage recorded is classified as high definition and it is very easy to identify people on the footage as long as there is enough light in the environment that the recording takes place.
Is this product supplied with an SD card?
No we sell the unit as standard without SD card although we do offer a 32GB, 64GB or 128GB high bit-rate micro SD card as an optional upgrade.
What is the maximum amount of video I can record before I have to change the SD card?
The system will accept an SD card up to 128GB, which will provide enough memory for up to 256 hours of actual recorded video footage (with audio) in standard mode and 64 hours in HD mode.
How small is the Swivel Lens Wide Angle Cam?
This device really is quite compact and will easily fit in the palm of your hand.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- To set up the recording system to your specific bespoke requirements you will need a web-connected computer to view the settings menu.
- You will need an SD card. No SD card is supplied as standard (we can supply 32GB, 64GB or 128GB card, see package options menu).
- You will need a computer with speakers attached if wishing to playback recordings with the audio on your PC or Laptop.
- You will need a media player on the computer for playback of video / audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK.