Tiny Black Box Spy Camera SystemProduct Code TIBB
The Tiny Black Box Spy Camera System is a superb combined HD spy camera and DVR all together is one self-contained black plastic enclosure with very compact dimensions. Perfect for a multitude of covert room surveillance deployment scenarios
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Tiny Black Box Spy Camera System then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 162.00 Incl. VAT£ 135.00 Excl. VAT
Not all of our customers want a spy camera system already built into an everyday object. Some want to hide a spy camera inside on object of their choice, whereas others want a compact hidden camera with DVR that can be quickly deployed on a shelf, maybe between books or amongst other items. For these latter requirements the Tiny Black Box Spy Camera System has to be the obvious choice.
High Definition Video – Large Storage Capability
This portable hidden spy cam is a battery-powered unit with great power saving features producing sharp 720p HD video footage (with audio) and has the option of five different recording modes. The units features an SD card recording DVR system that will accept up to a 64GB micro SD card allowing for storage of many hours of recorded colour video footage.
Low Light Capability – Programmable Features
This fantastic little spy camera is manufactured with the ability to record in very low light conditions and can even switch automatically between standard light and low-light modes automatically. In fact many of the features can be configured to your specific desired settings using the customisable setup menu system which allows you to programme the unit to work in the way that suits your needs. Once programmed to your specifications, each deployment is simply a matter of charge – switch on – deploy – walk away. It really is as simple as that.
Motion Activated Recording
Select between motion activated recording, scheduled record mode, recording in reaction to vibrational movement, sound activated recording or continuous record. Set the maximum time for each recorded file in 10, 15 and 20 minute lengths or maybe program for looped recording, ideal if only using a small capacity SD card which would become full before the battery expires. This versatile little black box system has a potential standby time of up to 90 days, although a straight record time of up to 10 hours from its internal 1850mAh rechargeable lithium battery. Recorded video footage is time and date stamped which is ideal for evidential purposes. No special software is required to playback the footage which can be viewed using the media player on both Windows and Mac computers.
Easy to Use – Variety of Deployment Possibilities
Efficient, effective, compact (fits in the palm of your hand) and simple to use, the Tiny Black Box Spy Camera System is the perfect standalone spy cam is so versatile that it could be deployed at home, in the office, in the workshop or maybe in the holiday home to capture that essential video footage without fuss. To add extra versatility, we have added the option of an external rechargeable 4000 mAH battery pack (or higher) that is compatible with the Tiny Black Box system. This effectively more than doubles the deployment battery life of the camera unit. The battery pack is external to the black box system and is plugged into the device using the USB cable supplied with the camera unit. To select the battery pack add-on or maybe you choice of micro SD card, please choose from the ‘package options’ drop-down menu.
- Compact standalone black box spy camera with built in SD recording system for versatile deployment scenarios
- Simple to use – ‘plug and play’ technology with no specialist knowledge required
- Different recording modes: motion activated / scheduled / vibration activated / sound activated – also loop recording (if required)
- Selectable light recording setting: day / night / auto-switching between day and night
- Selectable recording video resolution: Real time @ 1280 x 720 (HD) or 640 x 320
- Standby time of up to 90 days (diminishes dependant in recordings made and mode selected)
- Recording time of 10 hours (reduced dependant upon recording mode selection)
- Optional external rechargeable battery pack available – see dropdown package options menu
- Recording to micro SD card – Maximum of 128GB – No SD Card supplied as standard (SD Card Upgrade available)
- Recording file sizes: 2GB per hour of footage (HD mode) – 0.5GB per hour of footage (Standard mode)
- Variable file recording times: choose from 10, 15 or 20 minutes gapless split time – if one file is corrupted, not all recording is affected
- Flip video recording aspect between horizontal to vertical – ideal to suit differing deployment scenarios
- Switch On/Off certain features: loop recording / time/date stamp / LED indicator / microphone
- CMOS pinhole camera lens – 62º wide angle field of view
- Lightweight product with dimensions only 85 x 45 x 20mm
- Optional external 3350 mAH rechargeable battery pack (see package options menu)
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10 as well as Mac OS X
- Supplied with USB cable, mains charger and user guide
- Use at home, in the office, workshop, holiday home or even left in a vehicle set to record on vibration sensor
Where is the hidden camera? How will I know which direction it is pointing?
The camera is the pinhole indent positioned on one of the ends of the black box. The smaller microphone hole is beside the camera aperture.
How do I change the settings?
The device can be connected to a web-connected computer and the settings adjusted via a specialist menu system.
Does this device record sound?
Yes, there is a microphone within this device. The microphone will be able to clearly record voices within a general 6 metre radius.
Is the video that is recorded clear enough to be able to recognise faces?
Absolutely. The footage recorded is classified as high definition and it is very easy to identify people on the footage as long as there is enough light in the environment that the recording takes place.
Is this product supplied with an SD card?
No we sell the unit as standard without SD card although we do offer a 32GB, 64GB or 128GB high bit-rate micro SD card as an optional upgrade.
What is the maximum amount of video I can record before I have to change the SD card?
The system will accept an SD card up to 128GB, which will provide enough memory for up to 128 hours of actual recorded video footage (with audio) in standard mode and 64 hours in HD mode.
How small is the Tiny Black Box Spy Camera System?
This device really is quite compact and will easily fit in the palm of your hand.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- To set up the recording system to your specific bespoke requirements you will need a web-connected computer to view the settings menu.
- You will need an SD card. No SD card is supplied as standard (we can supply 32GB, 64GB or 128GB card, see package options menu).
- You will need a computer with speakers attached if wishing to playback recordings with the audio on your PC or Laptop.
- You will need a media player on the computer for playback of video / audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK.