Day / Night WiFi CCTV CameraProduct Code CC7V
This is a top quality high definition Day / Night Outdoor WiFi CCTV Camera that is so easy to set up and install and can be remotely monitored from anywhere in the world on computer or smartphone. Remote video and audio surveillance made easy with this outdoor spy camera.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Day / Night WiFi CCTV Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.00 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£20 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£14 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£23 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£30 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£36 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£41 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£46 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£27 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 186.00 Incl. VAT£ 155.00 Excl. VAT
This outdoor weatherproof IP (WiFi) CCTV camera has been designed for day and night video monitoring. Remotely monitor using your iPhone, iPad, Android mobile device, PC or Mac computer.
An Easy to Setup CCTV Camera – Plug and Go System
When people consider installing a CCTV camera system into their home at their small business premises they are more often than not put off by the potential difficulty of self installation and set up, having to wire cameras to a recorder inside the premises. If paying a company to install, some would be put off by the costs involved. This product gets around all of these concerns because it is very simple to install and almost ‘child’s play’ to get working. And as long as the camera is within the bounds of a WiFi network that it can be linked with, then no further issues will need to be considered to get a camera up and running in no time.
There is no special technical knowledge required with this outdoor spy camera, so you don’t have to have prior experience with DNS set up, which makes the CCTV camera simple to get going straight out of the box. The camera, which is out of our WiFi spy camera range, has an adjustable bracket that ensures that it can be screwed into the position that you need and then it is a matter of connecting the device to a mains power outlet. After this, as long as you know the WiFi network’s password, then you will have this outdoor IP camera up and running in less than 5 minutes.
Day and Night Video Capability – Audio Monitoring
On top of the simple setup, compared to many other IP CCTV cameras on the market, this WiFi CCTV Camera produces fantastic 4MP 1080p HD imagery so identification of anything it captures on video will not be an issue. The system can operate during daylight hours and automatically switch to night time use when infrared LED illuminators (10 metres projection distance) will come into play. The unit has audio streaming so not only can see, but also hear what is happening ‘live’. In fact, the system supports two-way audio, so if required you could speak to the person seen on the outdoor spy camera or make an announcement. There is also a built in security LED light that activates during hours of darkness when triggered as an extra security measure. In addition, the camera system is already set up for ONVIF support.
Motion Detection – SD Card or Cloud Footage Storage
The CCTV camera has motion detection, sound activation and scheduled recording modes and even humanoid detection for less false triggers, so you should never miss anything. The spy camera has a micro SD card in-built recording system that will accept up to a 128GB MicroSD card (optional extra – see dropdown menu). The infrared LED illuminators will be able to light up an area up to 10 metres in front of the camera in low light conditions (night mode). Recordings can be set to be stored to the installed SD card or streamed to a cloud storage facility (this is a paid extra). In addition, if the WiFi connection to the camera system is lost, then this will not affect the motion detected DVR functionality, as this will still operate without an Internet connection for the camera.
Remote Monitoring Console for Android IOS and PC
The camera is remotely monitored and controlled via a website console for Windows or Mac computer and in addition an App is available for iOS and Android Smartphones. Not only can the camera be monitored ‘live’, but also recordings can be remotely played back and Setup of the camera to suit your requirements can be achieved also without the need to visit the camera site. This system has full IP capability, which means that remote functionality from the other side of the world if necessary is the standard.
To achieve this, the outdoor spy camera just needs to be added to a WiFi network within range and the remote monitoring computer or smartphone will need to have a data/WiFi connection during remote operations. If setup, the cloud storage previously recorded footage can also be controlled through the console. In line with modern necessity, if required, part of the camera monitored area can be excluded, which is ideal for not encroaching on the privacy of neighbouring properties.
Comprehensive Outdoor Spy Camera Solution
This is a high-quality CCTV camera producing high-quality colour imagery, with all the necessary functionality and excellent remote monitoring/setting capability. In addition, this outdoor spy camera is waterproof and completely capable of producing excellent results in low light conditions where other cameras sometimes struggle. Simply add each camera onto your WiFi network and connect to a mains supply, with no need for running connection cables back to a DVR recorder. Ideal for many outdoor situations, such as outside the home, office or industrial unit or holiday home, this outdoor camera is extremely versatile and can be used commercially and residentially. Contact us if you require any more information about the outdoor camera or installation.
- Excellent IP (WiFi) CCTV camera suitable for outdoor installation – IP66 Weatherproof rating
- Totally simple ‘plug and play’ technology – set by ID/password, no IP address or DNS set up required
- Configurable push notifications and detection settings including humanoid detection
- Video Settings: Resolution: 1920 x 1080p, 1280 x 720 – H.264 video compression
- Day and night capability with infrared LED illumination that automatically activates in low light conditions and White LED illuminates on motion (can be switched off)
- In-built microphone for audio monitoring – Two way audio (internal speaker) for broadcast capability from camera
- Triple video streaming ability for Cloud Smartphone and SD card recording (Requires micro SD card – 16GB supplied as standard)
- This outdoor spy camera ill accept micro SD card up to a maximum of 128GB – Cloud storage at additional cost
- Night mode control – configure for automatic, manual and scheduled modes
- CCTV camera capable of connecting many users simultaneously – Setup numerous monitoring account profiles
- Supplied with easy to use video management monitoring website platform – downloadable apps from iOS and Android
- Events triggers alarm message for motion and sound detection
- Motion detection video recording will operate even without an Internet connection
- Outdoor Camera Dimensions: 100mm x 65mm diameter plus bracket and external antenna
- System supplied includes Power adaptor, wall/ceiling fixings and quick installation guide as well as full comprehensive instructions
- Ideal for novice set up and remote monitoring of home, small business or holiday home, even overseas
Can multiple WiFi spy cameras be received and recorded at any one time?
Yes, numerous WiFi cameras (as many as you want) can be set up to feed to the same remote viewing console login on your computer or smartphone
Can other devices transmitting devices in the vicinity interfere with the transmissions?
These devices use digital data streaming. This means that no interference will be expected from other systems, but the WiFi network installed upon can, as with normal systems, be affected by bandwidth issues that can sometimes impinge on the video/audio produced.
What is the cost of running a WiFi spy camera?
There is no directly attributable cost for running a WiFi camera other than the electricity that is needed to power it, however, it is wise to check with your Internet service provider to ensure there are no restrictions on data streaming. If there are restrictions in Internet usage, then costs may be incurred.
Is the footage produced by the camera clear enough to identify people captured within say 10 metres of the camera?
Absolutely, because the footage produced at highest resolution is 1920x 1080, in colour which is defined enough for identification purposes.
Do I need to go into special configuration of Broadband settings or a specialist router to accommodate the WiFi camera onto the network?
No, this WiFi camera system can be considered to be a ‘plug and play’ solution. It is easy to install and set up, with no technical expertise required.
Can I use the WiFi CCTV camera worldwide?
Yes, this system can be used outside the UK, however you should be certain to have the correct mains power supply to suit the system.
Can the WiFi system be powered purely from a battery supply?
Unfortunately it cannot be powered up from a battery and a mains power supply is included with the suited to this purpose.
You will need to consider the following to use this CCTV Camera:
- You will need to have an internet-connected computer (Windows, Mac, Tablet) or Smartphone (iPhone or Android) to be able to remotely view and hear what the camera is seeing.
- You will need the password to the network on which you wish to install this WiFi (I.P.) camera system.
- Recording capacity for the system will depend upon the available cloud storage (if configured) or the size of the micro SD card installed in the CCTV camera itself.
- The WiFi camera system will NOT work if the WiFI network that it has been paired with is switched off or is inaccessible.
- On some shared office systems, such as shared WiFi on technology parks where numerous businesses share the same WiFi output, it will not be possible to use this WiFi camera due to security restrictions in place for multi-office shared systems.