GSM 6 Gang European Recording PackageProduct Code EUPK
This package has been put together for the GSM Euro device to give you everything you need to listen in anytime, from anywhere in the world and get proof of everything you are hearing.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about GSM 6 Gang European Recording Package then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 408.00 Incl. VAT£ 340.00 Excl. VAT
This GSM 6 Gang European Recording Package has been put together to give you everything you need to listen in anytime, from anywhere in the world and get proof of everything you are hearing. Includes:
GSM 6 Gang PlugBug (European)
The GSM 6 Gang PlugBug (European) can be simply plugged into any mains socket available to remain permanently powered, ready for dial in anytime, anywhere. The SIM card concealed within the unit can be dialled to activate the GSM module, this allows you to listen to the surroundings of the unit for up to a 8 metre (25ft) radius. Please see GSM 6 Gang Plug Bug (European) for full details.
Bluetooth Call Recorder
This is a superb versatile recorder that can be used as either a dedicated mobile phone call recorder or as a stand-alone room recorder with a super-sharp sensitive microphone. With bluetooth link up, there is no need for a physical connection between the recorder and the mobile phone that you are recording from. With a large in-built recording memory, it is easy to record clearly what you hear when listening in to the GSM Bug. Supplied with USB lead for easy playback and transfer via a computer. Please see Bluetooth Call Recorder for full details.
GSM 6 Gang Plug Bug (European) Features
- Totally standard style Euro 6 gang extension lead with in-built GSM bug
- Unlimited surveillance distance – dial in and listen from anywhere in the world.
- Fully functional 6 gang plug extension – Will power other devices from all sockets
- Quad Band GSM Modem – Operates on 800MHz/900MHz/1800MHz/1900MHz GSM Frequencies
- Supplied with an EE SIM card, but should be changed to international SIM for country of deployment
- This unit should accept any micro size active SIM card from any country
- Audio capture distance for normal level speech of up to 8 metres (25 feet) radius
- Mains powered for long term surveillance applications
Bluetooth Call Recorder (Phone and Room Recorder) Features
- Mobile phone and room recorder in one device
- Very compact unit with excellent build quality
- Record call on iPhone, Android handsets and other Smartphones
- Use as room recorder with optional voice activation facility (not necessary for GSM package)
- Astounding audio recording sound quality (MP3 encoding 64 Kbps)
- 4GB recording memory equating to 144 hours storage – that’s full 6 days capacity
- Rechargeable Lithium battery giving 360 hours standby, 12 hours general recording, 5 hours in-call recording or 5 hours playback time
- Battery charge time of approx. 2.5 hours
- Dimensions: 113 x 20 x 11.5mm / Weight: 20.5g
- Compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 also Mac OS X
Will this work as a standard 6-way Euro Mains plug adapter?
Yes, it will power devices plugged into it whilst working as a listening device.
How sensitive is the microphone?
The microphone should easily pick up sounds in an 8 metre (25 feet) radius.
Do all of the sockets work or is one blanked off?
All of the sockets work in the normal manner.
Will the GSM bug still work if it is unplugged from the mains power supply?
No, the unit has no back up battery, so you will not be able to listen in when disconnected.
Does it come supplied with a SIM card?
Yes, we normally supply with an EE SIM card, but this can be easily changed over when you receive the GSM unit if required. (Almost certainly this will be required when deployed outside the UK).
Does the GSM Bug make any noise or are there any indication that it is being used as a listening device?
There are no giveaway signs whatsoever.
How does the recording work?
The Bluetooth Call Recorder is connected to your smartphone by bluetooth and it can be set to record what you hear on a call made to the GSM bug on its internal memory.
How do I listen back to the recordings on the Bluetooth Call Recorder?
A: It is a simple matter of connecting the Bluetooth Call Recorder to a PC with its USB connector and then transferring the files across.
Do I need any special software to play back the files on my PC?
No, the device will act like an external flash memory device, so no special software is needed.
Will the person I am talking to know that I am recording the call?
This device can record the call without alerting the other party in the call unlike the voice recorder function that is included in the phone’s own system which bleeps alerting the other caller know that the call is being recorded.
I have a tablet phone. Can I also record my calls on this?
It should be possible to do this, but the tablet phone will need to be connected to the Bluetooth Call Recorder using Bluetooth wireless connectivity.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- If the supplied EE SIM card is not ideal for your location, then this will need to be replaced with an active SIM card of your choice to suit the location or your own needs as to network suitability.
- If changing the SIM card then you will require a Philips type screwdriver to open up the extension lead to access the SIM card inside.
- This unit is NOT battery powered and must be plugged into a mains power outlet that is switched on.
- You will need a computer with speakers attached to playback recordings through your PC or Laptop.
- You will require media player on the computer for playback of audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK.