GSM 6 Gang Plug Bug (European)Product Code GSM5
A standard, fully functional, European style, 6 Gang plug extension concealing a powerful GSM listening device module for near limitless audio surveillance. Simple ‘plug and play’ operation that couldn’t be easier.
- Shipping in 48 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about GSM 6 Gang Plug Bug (European) then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.00 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£20 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£14 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£23 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£30 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£36 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£41 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£46 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£27 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 270.00 Incl. VAT£ 225.00 Excl. VAT
If you want to be able to listen in to what is happening inside a room from some distance away and need something to blend into the environment, then the GSM European 6 Gang Extension Plug Bug may be just the solution to suit your needs.
Auto-Answering GSM Bug – Fully Functional Sockets
This product is essentially a smart GSM module and microphone all wrapped up in the innocent guise of a fully functional, 6 gang European extension lead. The GSM 6 Gang Plug Bug (European style) can be simply plugged into any EU style mains socket available to remain permanently powered, ready to accept an incoming spy call at anytime from almost anywhere. The SIM card concealed within the unit can be called from any phone. This GSM listening Bug will not make any noise or give any indication as to what is happening, but will auto-answer the call and open up the very sensitive microphone that will allow you to hear what is going on around it.
Blends Into The Environment – Super Sensitive Microphone
The in-built microphone is sensitive enough to pick up normal speech level noise within a radius of up to 8 metres (25 feet) of this GSM Bug. This means that even if the Euro GSM Bug was under a desk tucked away, it would still easily pick up on sounds in the room where it is placed. The unit is powered from the mains supply, so as long as it is connected to a ‘live’ power outlet then the unit will, within a minute, be active and ready to receive your call. All of the sockets on this Euro GSM Bug extension work, which means that numerous other europeans style mains powered devices can be plugged in and thereby completely put this audio Bug ‘above suspicion’.
Listen in From Afar
There is no limitation on the distance from which you can call the listening device because, in reality, it’s just like calling another mobile phone. If you have pre-pay SIM then you will not need any credit on the SIM card within the unit to be able to listen-in (some charges may apply if you call in from an international phone). It is worth noting however that if using a Pay-as-you-go SIM then after a period of time the SIM supplier may cut off the SIM card from the network.This is not something that we (Spy Equipment UK) have any control over.
Perfect for Home, Office or Workshop – Changeable Network SIM
If you are looking for the ideal listening device to be able to place into a room without drawing attention then this 6 Gang extension GSM unit has to be an obvious choice. An extension lead of this type will never look out of place at home, in the office or even in a workshop, where a European mains power supply is being used. It should be noted that although we always supply an operational EEin SIM card (Pre-pay with no credit) ready to deploy, the SIM inside the device can be changed to one of your choice to suit your budget or the network capability where the bug is to be placed. Obviously if deployed outside the UK a SIM card relevant to the EU country in which it is deployed would be preferable. Contact us if you have any questions with this GSM bug.
- Totally standard style Euro 6 gang extension lead with in-built GSM bug
- Unlimited surveillance distance – dial in and listen from anywhere in the world.
- Fully functional 6 gang plug extension – Will power other devices from all sockets
- Quad Band GSM Modem – Operates on 800MHz/900MHz/1800MHz/1900MHz GSM Frequencies
- Supplied with an EE SIM card, but should be changed to international SIM for country of deployment
- This unit should accept any micro size active SIM card from any country
- Audio capture distance for normal level speech of up to 8 metres (25 feet) radius
- Mains powered for long term surveillance applications
Will this work as a standard 6-way Euro Mains plug adapter?
Yes, it will power devices plugged into it whilst working as a listening device.
How sensitive is the microphone?
The microphone should easily pick up sounds in an 8 metre (25 feet) radius.
Do all of the sockets work or is one blanked off?
All of the sockets work in the normal manner.
Will the GSM bug still work if it is unplugged from the mains power supply?
No, the unit has no back up battery, so you will not be able to listen in when disconnected.
Does it come supplied with a SIM card?
Yes, we normally supply with an EE SIM card, but this can be easily changed over when you receive the GSM unit if required. (Almost certainly this will be required when deployed outside the UK).
Does the GSM Bug make any noise or are there any indication that it is being used as a listening device?
There are no giveaway signs whatsoever.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- You will need a working phone either mobile or landline to be able to make a call to the Plug Bug.
- If the supplied EE SIM card is not ideal for your location, then this will need to be replaced with an active SIM card of your choice to suit the location or your own needs as to network suitability.
- The device does not require credit on the SIM card to receive the call, however it is worth noting that if using a Pay-as-you-go SIM then after a period of time the SIM supplier may cut off the SIM card from the network.
- If changing the SIM card then you will require a Philips type screwdriver to open up the extension lead to access the SIM card inside.
- This unit is NOT battery powered and must be plugged into a mains power outlet that is switched on.