iRecovery Stick (For iPhone)Product Code 1REC
The iRecovery Stick is a superb software iPhone recovery tool for anyone who wants to Analyse and Investigate currently-held and some previously deleted information from an iPhone, iPad and iTunes Backup.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about iRecovery Stick (For iPhone) then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.00 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£20 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£14 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£23 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£30 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£36 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£41 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£46 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£27 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 178.80 Incl. VAT£ 149.00 Excl. VAT
This iRecovery Stick is professional forensic recovery software designed specifically to retrieve currently-held and previously deleted information as well as currently available stored data from any iPhone (running iOS to 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and now iOS 15.). The software will also recover from iPad and iTunes back up.
Data Recovery for Phone and Apps
Spy Equipment UK is an official UK supplier for this iPhone recovery software which is very simple to use and has a wealth of features that makes it easy to recover contacts, call history, Safari web history, as well as recently deleted photos, notes and organiser appointments. Other Data retrieved: Current User Info, Steps Walked, Flights Climbed, Certificates, Wi-Fi Passwords, Web Form Passwords, which all cn be useful in an investigation.
Free Upgrades – Future-proof Software
Previously there was no possibility of gaining information from an iPhone. on the whole no information is stored to the SIM Card on this phone and there is no spy phone software that will not run on iPhone unless that iPhone has been ‘jail-broken’. The iRecovery Stick helps to get a unique insight into the phone users activity and maybe particularly useful when checking on employees with a company phone, a cheating partner, your children, ensuring that they remain safe or even just to back up important data on your own iPhone. The iRecovery stick achieves this without actually deleting any data from the phone itself, so it merely duplicates the data that it gathers unobtrusively. When you purchase this product you will automatically have access to free upgrades to accommodate any advancements made by the software developers and to keep up-to-date in relation to iPhone products and Windows operating system upgrades (that relate to use of the software). This means that you can purchase sound in the knowledge that what you are buying is future-proof.
Recovery Synced Data From iTunes
The iRecovery software can be also used without need for direct access to the iPhone from which data needs to be recovered. This can only be achieved if the iPhone in question has been backed up on iTunes that is on a Windows computer. Each time an iPhone synchronises with iTunes, other data from the phone memory including deleted data will also be automatically backed up on the iTunes account. So, if the iRecovery is used on the Windows computer account on which the iTunes for that phone is maintained, then the data from that iPhone prior to the latest synchronising date can be recovered from the iTunes backup.
Grab Hidden Photos
An additional feature for the iRecovery Stick supports the retrieval of images from over 30 file hiding apps. These apps are commonly used by children and cheating spouses for storing pictures in a hidden folder supposedly only accessible to the phone user. The iRecovery software bypasses the on-screen password and finds the hidden images. It will not recover the PIN/Password but unearths the hidden pictures and displays them alongside all the other images discovered on the phone. Currently supports recovery from:
- Album Lock
- Calculator L
- Calculator %
- Flo Box+
- Lock Security
- My Apps Lite
- My Disk
- My Folder
- My Media,
- P Calc
- Photo Vault
- Private Camera
- SecretSafe Vault Manager
- Secret Vault
- Vault Pic
Part, Not all of The Investigation Process
On previous iterations of the iRecovery software, investigation of iPhones running older iOS firmwares provided the ability to retrieve more deleted content from the phones memory. However, many of these retrieval pathways have now been closed off, hence why the recovery process is now able to access less. Use of the iRecovery software now should be viewed as a precursor or aid to an investigation as opposed the what many would deem as the only avenue of enquiry. Data recovered from an iPhone will give some answers, but will also pose more questions, which may mean that subsequent investigation will need to be conducted, but instead using hardware surveillance products to get the answers required.
- Get access to information from any number of iPhones, iPads, including those using iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 (now incl. iOS15)
- Recover contacts, call history, iMessages, Safari web history, as well as recently deleted photos, notes and calendar/organiser appointments
- Recover images from a plethora of media folders and storage locations – Compile all images into one recovery space/folder including those recently deleted photographs/images (in the previous 30 days)
- Recover all images media Apps including: Album Lock, Calculator L, Calculator %, Calculator+, CI, Flo Box +, Folder, HiCalculator, HiDisk, HiFolder, HiPhone, iVault, Lock Security, My Apps Lite, My Disk, My Folder, My media, P Calc, Photo Vault, Photosafe, PhotoTank, PhotoVault, Private Camera, PrivateFree, SafeKeeper, SecretSafe Vault Manager, Secret Vault and Vault Pic.
- Copy and view currently available data held in the phones memory including calls, voice messages including recently deleted ones, notes and calendar/organiser appointments, etc.
- Get access to map history to see locations searched on the iPhone’s map with exact GPS coordinates (when using recovery from iTunes)
- iPhone information is saved on any computer and can be moved to other drives as a regular file
- Recover from previously backed up iTunes data storage without need to physically have the iPhone or iPad
- Allows you to recover data from your iPhone that you thought was lost forever
- Safe interrogation of stored information – Duplicates recovered information from the phone memory with actually deleting any data during the process
- Compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 10 and now Windows1
- Future-proof technology – Free upgrades to this product come as standard
- Use on as many phones as you wish as many times as you like – no usage limits
Is this software able to recover all the deleted data?
On older versions of iPhone (more than 3 years) and even older iOS systems a limited amount of deleted data could be recovered, but now this is limited to recently deleted images.
If the iPhone has a screen PIN lock, then can I still recover the data from that iPhone?
Unless you are able to access the phone when the PIN lock is off or are able to get past the screen PIN lock, then unfortunately the iRecovery cannot be used to recover data from the phone itself.
How long will the recovery process take?
This depends upon the speed of the processor in the computer to which the phone is connected for the recovery process and actually how much data is stored on the phone. The process when using a PC with a fast processor and phone that has only had light usage may take only 6 minutes or so, however a slow PC processor and a heavily used phone may mean the process could take even up to 2 hours or maybe even more.
My phone has been reset to factory setting and all of the data has been deleted off. Can the iRecovery still recover the deleted data?
Unfortunately during the reset process all data is permanently wiped and cannot be recovered.
Can the recovery process be conducted on a Mac computer?
No, the recovery software is only designed for use on Windows machines.
Will the software work on iPads and the iTouch models?
Yes, you will be able to recover from these devices successfully, but you will not get much from them, since they do not have contacts, nor call logs.
What if a new operating system comes out. Will my software be rendered useless in that instance?
Updates do come out from time to time to ensure the most data possible and to support new versions of iOS (the iPhone operating system). Under the Tools menu at the top of the program is an update option. You must be connected to the Internet for it to complete an update.
You will need to cosnider the following to use this product:
- This software will not get around the iPhone screen password protection. You must know the password to iPhone you are intending to recover data from.
- There are no guarantees that the data that you wish to recover is still held in the phone memory. The data that you wish to recover may have already been overwritten.
- Because this is a specialist forensic software product, specialist support can only be provided directly with the software manufacturer. Information on how to contact the software manufacturer will be provided with the software product.
- No lead is supplied to connect your phone to a PC because these leads differ dependant upon the generation of iPhone being checked.
- Within reason the software will always have updates for the latest version of iOS, however, when a new version is released by Apple the software developers sometimes require 4 to 6 weeks to provide an updated iRecovery software on download.
- This recovery software is only for iPhones. We have a separate product that is designed for recovering data from Android phones.