Key Fob CameraProduct Code KFO8
If you are looking for a spy camera system with with audio that will just slip into your pocket, yet still produce incredible high definition footage then the Key Fob Camera will certainly not disappoint. Simple to use and easy to carry and now featuring P2P WiFi connection to your phone!
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Key Fob Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 219.60 Incl. VAT£ 183.00 Excl. VAT
The best just got even better! This is the finest key fob camera and recording system available. Now providing full 1080p law enforcement grade High Definition video footage and still images as standard.
This portable video recording solution is the choice of professional surveillance operatives and replaces our previous model that was an older key fob style and less discreet in design. The new spy camera device has a black body and silver buttons, with a standard design layout of the keys and with a simple button configuration so that there is no confusion on what to press when.
Remote Operation P2P WiFi Capability As Standard
An additional feature on the new key fob design is the WiFi connection capability. This allows the key fob user to connect to their smart device (Android/iPhone, etc.) and remotely control and operate the Key Fob Camera features. Start and stop recording without having to physically touch the key fob keys. View where the camera is aimed to ensure the subject matter is in view. Playback recordings remotely from the device via your smart phone or similar device. This has only short range direct WiFi capability, however, to ensure that nobody else can find your Key Fob Camera from their smart device, the SSD of the Key Fob Camera can be hidden to keep it totally discreet if desired.
Full HD 1080p Video – Discreet Design And Operation
Not only is this device the only true HD 1080p (High Definition) broadcast video quality car Key Fob Camera, but it is arguably the best disguised available. The unit has no exposed USB connection sockets, SD card slots or any other ‘giveaway’ that would expose this hidden camera as anything other than a standard car key fob. Manufactured from quality materials, the device even feels weighty, like it should. Concealing an HD CMOS camera with microphone for recording audio at the same time as video, this unit is the perfect portable surveillance solution. Knowing what the key fob is doing is made easy with the vibration alert system that is built into the operating system, which allows for discreet feedback from the key fob in-hand. The vibration alert can be disabled if desired.
Snapshot Photo Facility- 5MP Still Capability
Although this unit is primarily made to record video footage at 1920 x 1080p HD quality, in addition, the Key Fob Camera has a very discreet snapshot capability, which facilitates taking of hundreds of photographs with a resolution of 2592 x 1944. On top of this, the unit can be used in motion activation mode for a stand alone deployment and an infrared facility for close up recording in poorly lit environments. All video footage and snapshots are time and date stamped for evidential reference purposes and there is a very tiny set of LED lights that are very discreetly placed so as to be visible to the user indicate mode of operation.
Concealed SD Card Storage – Rechargeable Battery
The device is powered by an internal rechargeable lithium battery for up to 65 minutes of use (when in WiFi On mode). If the battery life expires during recording, the unit will still back up the video or photos recorded up until that point, so no important evidence will be lost. Video/audio footage and photo snapshots are stored to a removable Micro SD card (16GB supplied), universally compatible for playback through any SD Card media system because video files are recorded in H264.Mov format and that means that they will play on your Mac computer as well. However, there is no need to remove the SD card for playback as this can be achieved by connecting the fob to a computer using the supplied USB cable and/or playback of course as previously described can happen via your connected smart device using the P2P WiFi setup.
Portable Key Fob Camera Spy System
This Key Fob Camera is the favourite of Law Enforcement Officers, Mystery Shoppers, Private Investigators, Security Consultants and Intelligence Operatives, but is also ideal for those who want a top quality evidence gathering tool for their home or office use. Easily carried on the person, high grade surveillance imagery can easily be gathered whilst on the go in a variety situations.
- Law enforcement grade portable surveillance device with genuine feel
- Full High Definition quality 5MP CMOS camera system
- Records audio with excellent clarity when video recording activated
- Video and still image surveillance capability
- Intuitive design, simple operation using key fob buttons
- Multi-colour tiny LED indication light to denote operating mode (discreet/hidden)
- Wide camera view angle – 66 degrees
- Minimum illumination – 3.3 Lux @ F2.0 – No Infrared capability
- Video Resolution – 1920 x 1080p @ 30 FPS or 720p @ 60 FPS(.mov format)
- Still picture resolution – 2592 x 1944 JPEG (5 Mega Pixels)
- Built-in WiFi Module – Connect to and monitor from your smart device
- Time and date stamp on both video evidence and still images
- Hidden infrared illuminators for close up video footage in low light situation (infrared is not visible to human eye)
- Start/stop/control video and stills functionality very easily using the three keys
- Vibration alert lets you know what key fob is doing (switchable on/off)
- Records onto micro SD cards (16GB supplied as standard) – Will accept up to 32GB (optional)
- Recording time with full charge – approx. 65 minutes (with active WiFi)
- WiFi SSD can be hidden – then will not been found randomly by others in the vicinity
- Remotely view/start and stop/playback video footage stored on key fob via your smartphone (requires app download)
- Charging time of approximately 3 hours
- Dimensions of fob body- 71 x 41 x 16mm – weight: 46g
- This device is compatible with the latest Windows and Mac operating systems
Can this be programmed and used like a normal car key fob remote control?
No, the device is designed to look like this, but is purely a covert camera system.
Has the device got motion detection facility?
No, this product is not designed to deploy in a situation waiting for movement as the battery life doesn’t really support this type of deployment.
Can the Key Fob Camera record just audio?
No, it is specifically for video (with audio) and still image taking. If you want a pure audio recording device then please see our listening devices section.
How do I know if the subject that I am recording is in view?
Although the camera has a reasonably wide lens making it relatively easy to point and capture, linking the Key Fob Camera to your smart device allows you to see what the camera sees and control (start/stop/playback).
Will the Key Fob Cam accept a bigger micro SD, maybe a 64GB or 128GB card?
It is possible to use larger micro SD cards as long as they are formatted to FAT32, however because the battery life is relatively short the battery would need recharging before the card memory would get full.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- You will need access to a computer with speakers attached is required if wishing to playback recordings with the audio.
- You will need a media player on the computer for playback of video / audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK
- The unit records approximately 30 minutes of video/audio per Gigabyte of storage. So a 4GB micro SD card would store about 8 hours worth of video footage.