Button Camera Ultimate PackageProduct Code ULTB
The Ultimate High Quality Button Camera/DVR package is law enforcement grade evidence gathering tool with time/date stamping and full HD quality video capability that is ideal for Mystery Shoppers and Private Investigators.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Button Camera Ultimate Package then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£17 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£24 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£29 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£31 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£36 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£20 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 468.00 Incl. VAT£ 390.00 Excl. VAT
This is our ultimate 1080p high definition button camera with MP4 recorder package. Producing pin-sharp imagery and with superb audio clarity, this versatile package is the ideal body-worn choice for surveillance professionals. This is one of the most versatile and advanced spy camera packages available today; read on to find out more about its capabilities.
Professional Grade HD Camera
The superb button camera is a high quality 1100 TV lines CMOS unit giving super-sharp imagery and vivid colours. This is fitted with a wide angle (78 degree) lens which will be easily wide enough to keep subject matter in view for face to face work. The auto-focus on the camera can even read reasonable sized prints at close range. The camera has an exceptionally low light capability making it useful for recording in reduced light situations. The spy camera has small dimensions and is connected to the MP4 recorder by a lightweight and flexible HDMI cable. Three different interchangeable button size options are supplied as well as two screw heads. Each screw-on camera-mounted button has a set of matching buttons to complete a garment being adapted.
Live Smartphone Setup and DVR With Screen
This spy camera unit can now only be purchased with a screen (non-screen version discontinued). It has the ability to setup and live view what the camera is seeing using your smartphone (free app can be downloaded.) The DVR with inbuilt screen has touch-screen menus allowing settings to suit to be selected very swiftly and also the ability to playback recorded media on the MP4 itself. The recorder features a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 (1080P HD Mode) and an 720p lower definition recording and supports SDHC Cards up to 32GB (16GB supplied as standard).
Time and Date Watermarked Video Stamping
Constructed from quality materials, the MP4 has an SD card recording system with manual, motion detection and overwrite options. Coupled with the ability to power from an external source whilst in recording mode enables the system to be used in static recording situations over an extend period of time if required. Video recorded is watermarked with time and date for evidential purposes. Recorded footage can be download to your iOS or Android device through P2P WiFi (20 metre range). Files are recorded in the latest industry standard H.264 .MOV format.
Accessories Included as Standard
As part of the package, you get a wired remote commander making it easy to start/stop recording from the touch of a button in your pocket. There is a protective pouch and even a European plug adapter as well as the usual charging and connection cables for AV and of course the 2200mAh standard battery that can provide up to 240 minutes continuous recording (with the WiFi off).
Ideal for Surveillance Professionals
The versatility of the spy camera system means that it could be deployed in a variety of circumstances. The obvious use is for body-worn surveillance, but equally it could be deployed into a room environment with the recorder hidden away, taking power from the mains supply in motion detection mode, or maybe in a vehicle when it could be left to gather movement of activity outside. Of course these scenarios suit both mystery shopping personnel and private investigators alike.
- High grade button camera with MP4 recorder/player kit
- Full set of different sized buttons and screw head option – interchangeable (screw on/off)
- 1080P full HD video recording with 2 megapixels CMOS sensor – H.264 encoding recording MOV file format
- High quality pinhole camera lens with 78º angle of view
- Very low light sensitivity minimum illumination: 0.03 Lux @ F2.0
- Recording resolution: 25fps: 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720 Or WVGA
- Wired HDMI input to MP4 recorder and also input for wired controller
- Robust MP4 recorder with 3.0” touch-screen interface
- MP4 recorder dimensions: 85 x 54 x 24mm
- Manual / motion detection / overwrite loop recording modes
- Wired remote controller for start/stop recording – ideal for discreet selective video capture
- Vibration alert for start / stop recording (can be switched off)
- Time and date stamping watermarked on video footage – ideal for evidential purposes
- Powered by removable rechargeable lithium ion 2200 mAh battery – up to 4 hours usage time
- Can also be used when connected to mains power supply or vehicle power adapter for long term deployments
- AV-IN, HDMI output, connect to TV for video display
- SD card recording system supporting SD cards up to 32GB Card – 16 supplied
- In 1080P mode 1GB storage is used for approximately 11 minutes video recording
- Supplied 16GB card will store up to approximately 170 minutes of recorded full HD video
- Kit contains: Sets of matching buttons and screws, wired remote control, mains power adapter, MP4 Case/holster, USB cable, AV Out cable and instruction manual
Does this device record sound?
Yes, there is a stereo microphone within this device. The microphone will be able to clearly record voices within a general 7 metre radius.
Is the video recorded good enough to be able to recognise faces?
Absolutely yes, it is very easy to identify people on the footage as long as there is enough light in the environment that the recording takes place. The button camera uses a very high quality lens, so crisp imagery is assured.
If video footage obtained was needed as evidence in a court case, would this package be up to the task?
Evidential video footage requires time and date stamping watermarked on the video footage to be accepted. There is an option to switch the time and date stamping off, but as long as this is switched on then the footage should be admissible in evidence.
Can I use the MP4 recording unit with different cameras?
No, the unit is not designed to accept other types of camera as there is a special micro HDMI connector.
Could I use this system in a static situation rather than a body-worn application?
Yes, the MP4 recorder has motion activation facility and although battery powered, will still operate in record mode when connected to the mains supply, so a long term static deployment could be considered.
Can I play back the video footage with audio on the player itself?
Yes, this can be played back on the MP4 recorder/Player and as the unit has an in-built speaker, then audio can be heard as well.
Can I set up the camera remotely?
Yes, the Mp4 unit has P2P WiFi, so set up on your iOS or Android device is easy using the free supplied App.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- When using the button camera on a shirt or coat you will need to make some minor adjustments to the garment to accommodate use of the button camera unit
- You will need a computer with speakers attached if wishing to playback recordings with the audio on your PC or Laptop.
- You will require a media player on the computer for playback of video / audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK
- An SD card is provided, but if you need an additional card then the cards used should really be class 4 SD cards as a minimum. We supply a 32GB SD card as part of the package, but other lower capacity additional cards are available from many high street stores and online retailers