Camera Glasses (Professional Grade)Product Code CGL4
Our premium grade Camera Glasses, which have a high quality spy camera and recording system built in, combine style and innovation. Due to their lightweight design, video quality and the crispness of audio, these premium grade spy camera glasses have already proven to be popular amongst law enforcement operatives and other security professionals. Our professional camera glasses are the perfect body worn spy camera that will completely elevate your recording capabilities.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Camera Glasses (Professional Grade) then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 282.00 Incl. VAT£ 235.00 Excl. VAT
Any surveillance professionals looking to record video and audio footage whilst on-the-go require a portable spy camera that is not only easy to operate, but is also unlikely to raise any suspicion. All of Spy Equipment UK’s spy glasses, including the Spy Glasses Camera / DVR and Spy Camera Sunglasses, have been carefully designed to appear like regular eyewear, to ensure recording remains completely inconspicuous.
Premium Grade Spy Camera Footage
Capture clear video footage in 720p high definition and pristine audio recordings from metres away with the spy camera glasses’ built-in recording technology. The premium grade spy camera is located in the outer edge of the left lens frame incorporated into a geometric pattern that is also replicated on the right lens frame. The camera glasses have the ability to deal with changes in light effectively, resulting in smooth video footage. Not to mention, all video recordings will have a time and date stamp, which is ideal for evidential purposes.
One Touch Start
Alongside its advanced recording capabilities, these professional spy camera glasses are very simple to use. The video recording operation can be set in motion without removing the glasses, simply by pressing the silver detail strip on the left arm. What’s more, to keep recording as subtle as possible, the glasses will discreetly vibrate when starting up and will not light up or make a noise, to avoid alerting any attention. There are also no exposed switches or charging ports when the premium spy camera glasses arms are open.
Easy Video & Audio Playback
When the arms of the premium grade camera glasses are folded, a USB port will be exposed, where the supplied charge lead can be connected to charge up the built-in lithium battery. After a full charge, the professional spy glasses can record footage for up to 70 minutes.
Also exposed inside the end of the folded left arms is the microSD card slot, which is not visible unless under close examination. Whilst we supply a 16GB card with the spy glasses, the device will accept up to 32GB, which can be chosen in the drop down menu above.
To playback recorded files, you must simply remove the microSD card and plug it into a computer card reader. Generally files will play using the installed media player, but if not, we recommend a free downloadable player called VLC. The camera glasses’ operating system is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Wide Angle Professional Spy Camera View
Whilst the spy camera glasses aren’t able to record in total darkness, low light recording is achievable with a 67 degree angled lens. The glass lenses are clear with no magnification and it is not advisable to replace the clear glass with prescription lenses, as a professional optician may end up damaging the plastic frame.
For those who require visual correction, we recommend you wear contact lenses whilst wearing the spy camera glasses.
Spy Camera Glasses For Surveillance Professionals
Our professional grade spy camera glasses are particularly popular amongst law enforcement operatives, mystery shoppers, private investigators and other individuals looking for a sophisticated, body worn surveillance solution. With its covert design, advanced features and ease of use, it’s no wonder these camera glasses are one of Spy Equipment UK’s top body worn spy cameras.
- Black frame glasses with inbuilt discreet spy camera and totally hidden video recording system
- Clear glass lens versions available only
- Extremely discreet design – no external charge ports, switches or SD card slots
- Simple to use ‘plug and play’ technology – One touch power on and record
- Vibration alerts for record/Power off/Low Battery – LED Charge indicator
- Designed to take HD high quality video footage with crisp clear audio
- Video Resolution: 1280 x 720p @ up to 30 fps, full colour
- Camera Sensor: i/4” progressive CMOS – Sensor sensitivity 3.3 Lux @ F2.8
- Lens field of View: 67 degrees wide angle
- Video / Photo File Format: Video: AVI, Algorithm: MJPG/li>
- Battery: Lithium polymer 270mA 3.7V – providing up to 60 minutes use after full charge (2 hours charge time)
- Internal Storage: Standard flash memory is 16GB – Upgradable to 32GB if required (cost option)
- Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Dimensions: Arm 146 mm – Bridge 11 mm – Total Width 142 mm – Total Height 43 mm – Lens Height 37 mm – Lens Width 54 mm – Weight, 40g
- Supplied boxed with USB charge cable, microSD card, tweezers and instructions
- Ideal for use by Mystery Shoppers, Private Detectives or others wanting a high grade solution
Can the Camera Glasses be fitted with prescription lenses instead of the standard clear lenses?
Yes, in many cases it should be possible to fit prescription lenses, although it may be best to get this professionally done by an independent optician as opposed to one of the big brand high street outfits.
Has the operating system got the option of a motion detection facility?
No, this unit can only be activated manually for both taking video and imagery. For the type of use, it is not really an advantage to have motion detection anyway.
Can the Camera Glasses just record audio with NO video?
No, these are specifically designed for video (with audio) only. If you want a pure audio recording device then please see our Recording Devices section.
How do I know if the subject that I am recording is in view?
Although the camera lens used is only a pinhole, it has a 67-degree wide angle lens which means that simply facing the subject will enable you to capture within the frame area.
Is the footage taken by the camera good enough to identify somebody?
Absolutely. The imagery is smooth and clear, easily good enough to identify somebody when they are reasonably near to the camera at the time the footage is obtained.
I have seen cameras before claiming to be HD. Is this for real or just upscaled lower quality imagery?
The video footage is not upscaled on this device and is full 720p, High Definition. The way the system handles the light and movement means high quality output.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- Depending on how much you intend to use the Camera Glasses during a period of surveillance, it may be best to have a USB battery charge pack available.
- You will need access to a computer with a USB port and speakers in order to connect the Spy Glasses to offload and playback recordings from the microSD card used.
- It may be advisable to have more than one microSD card for versatility.
- You will need a media player on the computer for playback of video / audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK.