Renewal – Futuretrack and Managed SIMProduct Code S1MFT
This is the annual renewal payment for Spy Equipment UK customers with GPS tracking devices who chose the ‘Managed’ SIM option for unlimited tracking and no credit top-ups.
This is the annual renewal payment for Spy Equipment UK customers with GPS tracking devices that utilise our FutureTrack web-based tracking platform.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Renewal - Futuretrack and Managed SIM then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.00 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£20 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£14 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£23 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£30 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£36 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£41 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£46 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£27 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 156.00 Incl. VAT£ 130.00 Excl. VAT
All tracking devices sold by Spy Equipment UK connected to the FutureTrack web-based tracking platform are sold with either a PAYG or Managed SIM card.
If you already own one of our GPS ‘live’ tracking devices that have previously run on the FutureTrack or our previous web-based platform and you have a ‘Managed’ SIM then this product will get you a further 12 months unlimited* credit for your SIM. This means that you will not have to keep an eye on credit for the SIM and of course you will never be without credit on the SIM for the 12 months period.
If you have been running your tracking device on a PAYG SIM and wish to upgrade to a ‘Managed’ SIM then you will have to return your tracking device back to Spy Equipment UK for an Upgraded SIM to be installed and of course you will have to pay the managed SIM annual fee.
Tracking devices sold by Spy Equipment UK connected to the FutureTrack web-based tracking platform are sold with 12 months licence to use the platform in the price of the purchase of the tracking device.
If you already own one of our GPS ‘live’ tracking devices that have previously run on the FutureTrack or our previous web-based platform, but your annual subscription to our tracking platform has expired, then this product will get you a further 12 months unlimited use of the Futuretrack tracking platform. This means that you will be able to continue to access up-to-date tracking information through your own secure login from any web-connected computer, tablet or smartphone.
Here at Spy Equipment UK we continually try to update our tracking platform to offer better features and a smoother experience for the user. Running servers for the tracking platform, purchasing up-to-date Google maps for the mapping console and ongoing technical support and back up from the Spy Equipment UK staff all feature in the annual licence fee cost.
- 12 month subscription payment for Managed Tracker SIM
- No continual checking and topping up of credit
- A managed SIM means that the tracker will always be able to transmit its locations (subject to network coverage)
- Unlimited* credit is subject to fair usage terms and conditions
- Annual Renewal Fee for FutureTrack GPS Tracking Plaftform
- Grants a licence for customer to access their tracking console account for a further 12 months from date of payment
- Gives customers a further 12 months back up and support for using the tracking panel
- This is Not an extension to the initial 12 month warranty on any tracking hardware purchased
If I miss the renewal payment deadline, then will the SIM get shut down on the day of expiry?
We realise that sometimes things get missed, so the SIM will not shut down immediately on the expiry time and date, however, the renewal date will reflect the previous expiry date when the renewal is complete.
If I wanted to change over from a Managed SIM to a PAYG SIM then how easy is this?
The tracker unit would have to be returned to Spy Equipment UK so that the SIM could be changed physically and for the tracker re-programming in order to accept a fresh SIM type.
If I was not going to use the tracker for a period of months during my Managed SIM contract. Could I suspend the SIM and delay using the ‘downtime’ until after the straight 12 month period?
No, the 12 month period cannot be broken up into segments and can only run for 365 days straight. The network provider will not allow a segmented contract and administratively it would be expensive to do anyway.
My current licence expires within a month. If I renew now, then will the fact that I still have time left on my current 12 months be taken into account/
Yes, any outstanding time on your current yearly subscription will be added on rather like when renewing the MOT on a car before it is due, the additional time is rolled over onto the next year.
What if I decided that I didn’t want to renew my licence when it was due, but instead wanted to leave the renewal for a period of time when I was ready to use my tracker/tackers again?
This is not a problem. Your account would remain dormant until you were ready to renew. It is worthy of note, that if you have a PAYG SIM in the tracker then not using any credit at all may mean the network provider switching off the SIM card despite there being credit on it.
You will need to consider the following for this product:
- Spy Equipment UK now use cross network EU roaming SIM cards as Managed SIM’s because their network coverage throughout the UK and EU countries is superior.
- Spy Equipment UK are not responsible for gaps in network coverage, which may affect the ability of a tracker to send out data in some locations where network coverage is poor.
- You will need your FutureTrack username details to complete the renewal or SIM upgrade. If you do not have this detail then you must contact Spy Equipment UK for assistance.
- If you wish to return your device to Spy Equipment UK for a SIM upgrade, from a PAYG or our previous UK only SIM option, then the devcie MUST be returned together with the charger for the device. The cost for returning the tracker after a SIM change will have to be paid by the customer prior to the unit being returned.
- Managed EU SIM’s are only for use within the borders of the UK and European Union countries (subject to our fair usage policy)
You will need to consider the following for this product:
- The 12 months licence renewal will run for 365 consecutive days from the renewal payment date. We cannot stop the licence for a period of non-use of a tracking device.
- It is alays good tractice to contact the Spy Equipment UK office when you are to renew your licence just to ensure that we have all of the details to continue or re-activate an account.
- If you have lost your tracking console login details we should be able to assist you, although we will need details to confirm that we are dealing with a previous customer.
- We cannot put any tracking devices sold by another trader onto the FutureTrack platform.