Annual Renewal – Tick Car Asset TrackerProduct Code REN7
This product is the platform and SIM annual renewal payment for Spy Equipment UK customers who previously purchased Tick Car Asset GPS Tracking devices.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Annual Renewal - Tick Car Asset Tracker then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 78.00 Incl. VAT£ 65.00 Excl. VAT
All TICK Car Asset GPS Trackers sold by Spy Equipment UK have dedicated tracking platform website access and an included UK plus EU or UK cross-network roaming SIM.
Tracking Platform and Data SIM Renewal in One Payment
If you already own a Spy Equipment UK supplied TICK Tracker and your 12 month licence period is soon due to expire or has recently expired the to ensure that you are able to continue with access to the dedicated TICK tracking platform and to ensure that your device is able to communicate tracking positional information via its internal data, then this product will provide a further 12 months unlimited use of the tracking platform and the device internal data SIM.
Two Annual Renewal Options Available
Dependant upon your requirements there are two renewal options to choose from to ensure that you get the best from your tracking device. We offer UK plus EU Countries package option and by special request we can offer a package for specific pre-agreed countries outside the EU zone. Whilst most of our customers may only need UK and EU network coverage, for a generally small additional cost the data SIM can be programmed to work in the UK, EU and also additional countries outside of this area. This can only be dealt with by pre-arrangement and on a case by case basis. So, please plan in advance when requesting other countriues. It should be noted that not all other countries are included in this as sometimes there is no network coverage in that area (e.g. USA has no 2G network coverage now, so SIM/tracker cannot be used there).
- Annual renewal payment for TICK Car Asset GPS Tracker tracking platform and SIM contract
- Grants the user access to the TICK tracking console and covers SIM data connection costs for the 12 month period
- Provides the customer/user with a further 12 months back up and support for using the TICK Tracker system
- Payment for extending access license for software and SIM – NOT an extended hardware warranty for the TICK Tracker unit
- Payable prior to or at the time of expiry of previous licensed period – Reminders sent tarting from a month before it is due
If my current licence has not yet expired, but is due for renewal in a matter of weeks then can I purchase the annual renewal now and have the new 12 month period added to my existing licence period?
There is no problem in purchasing an early renewal as this will not delete/ignore any remaining days. The outstanding licence time period will simply run until the renewal date and the additional 12 month period then start from that point.
If I didn’t want to initially extend my licence period for another 12 months after it’s expiry then could I simply leave it and request an annual renewal at a much later date?
Generally this would be no problem as you would simply not have access to the platform/login for your Tick Tracker, however after an extended period of time there is no guarantee that the SIM card could be remotely reactivated, so this may mean sending the unit back for reprogramming.
How will I know when the annual licence is due for renewal?
You should receive a set of emailed reminders on the run up to the expiry date, so ensure that you have supplied a current and accessible email address for this purpose.
You will need to consider the following for this product:
- The annual licence renewal is simply set to run for 365 consecutive days from the renewal date. If you decide not to use the device for certain amount of time during this period then unfortunately we are unable to suspend the licence for the period of non-use.
- You will need to ensure that you provide the correct Username and SIM number (last 6 digits) to ensure a seamless renewal process. It is always good practice to contact the Spy Equipment UK office when you are to renew your licence just to ensure that we have all of the details needed.
- If for some reason you have forgotten your tracking console login, you can simply obtain the TICK Tracker serial number from the device itself and we should be able to assist you, although you will need to answer a series of security questions to confirm identity and rights of access..
- We are unable to add any other tracking products that we sell, or that have been purchased elsewhere, to the TICK tracking panel.
- The licence renewal payment is only valid for one TICK tracker. If you have multiple units then a renewal fee will be applicable to each one.
- If you need your TICK TRacker to operate outside of UK/EU area then you will need to give us some notice prior to renewal to obtain viability and costs involved.