Smartwatch Style Spy CameraProduct Code WAT5
This High Definition Smartwatch Styled Spy Camera is an excellent modern-looking portable surveillance device providing a very discreet way to record 720p high quality video/audio as well as providing a smart way to keep the time.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product out of stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Smartwatch Style Spy Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£17 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£24 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£29 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£31 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£36 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£20 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 250.80 Incl. VAT£ 209.00 Excl. VAT
Carrying a very discreet spy camera on your person can always be a challenge. Here is a covert camera built into a modern-looking wrist watch that not only provides a worthy surveillance solution, but will also keep you on time.
Smooth HD Colour Video Footage – Flexible Storage
Smartwatches are certainly currently in fashion with many people wearing one to compliment their smartphones, so wearing a watch of this style is not unusual, but having a 720p covert camera that can capture smooth full colour footage (with clear audio), turns this device into a very usable surveillance tool. This body worn spy camera stores recordings onto a micro SD card that is hidden within the unit and with memory capacities available up to 32GB, there will certainly enough space to catalogue hours of video/audio footage in computer ready MOV format.
Very Discreet Build – Evidential Recordings
Outwardly the watch has the appearance of a modern smartwatch, having a live digital display, as you would expect, but the camera itself and the recording system including connection port are well hidden and not even obvious under close examination. This spy watch can be used for making covert video/audio recordings of meetings or lectures or even for fun when you are out and about. If gathering evidential footage then time/date watermarking on the video recording itself ensures that the footage retains it’s ‘enforcement’ grading, suitable for legal proceedings.
Simple to Use – No Special Knowledge Needed
The spy camera system really is very easy to use, with all functionality being controlled by a single button on the side of the watch for on/off and recording. The micro SD slot is hidden away under a discreet cover along with the charge/offload port. On the watch display there is a normal digital time and date display that you would expect, but there are also other discreet indicators for the camera function, with a battery life display, an ‘R’ showing that the device is recording and and an ‘F’ that denotes that the SD card is full or that it is not inserted/has not been inserted correctly.
Windows and Mac Compatible for Easy Playback
The smartwatch spy camera is supplied with a USB cable to enable uploading of your files onto your computer and recordings are made in commonly used .MOV format, so there is no special software required for playback on either Windows or Mac computers. Alternatively the micro SD card can be removed and inserted into a computer card reading slot using the convertor supplied. Charging of the internal battery is achieved using the USB cable when either connected to a computer or into a USB to Mains power adapter (not supplied). The product comes with with a 8GB micro SD card as standard, but a 32GB SD card is also available at the time of purchase. Typically and 8GB card will hold up to 3 hours of recorded video/audio and a fully charged battery can power the camera for up to 80 minutes.
Modern Style – Effective Camera System
When attending meetings there can often be certain restrictions on what can be carried into the meeting venue. In certain circumstances mobile phones may be banned from this type of scenario and of course it is generally difficult to discreetly carry or wear a camera system that wouldn’t attract some interest. This Smartwatch spy cam provides a body-worn surveillance solution that is not only very discreet, but stylish in a modern way as well.
- Modern Smartwatch lookalike wristwatch with charcoal grey rubbery strap
- Can work as a Smartwatch with digital display showing time and date
- Single button DVR operation – extremely easy to operate
- Screen icons show device status (battery, recording and SD card status)
- Video resolution: 1280 x 720p – Video frame rate of 30 fps
- 1/4” progressive CMOS camera – 3.3 Lux @ F2.0 with 67º angle of view
- Camera view angle – 90 degrees – 1 Lux
- Microphone audio pick range: Up to 6 metres (more limited range in noisy environment)
- Records video/audio onto micro SD memory storage – 8GB supplied (optional 32GB available)
- 8GB of SD card storage equates to 3 hours video/audio recording
- Recorded files store after 10 minutes, then new file created – No gaps between recordings
- Lithium polymer battery recording time – 80 minutes usage after a full charge
- Charging time: approx 1.5 hours
- Supports Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7, 8 and 10 as well as Mac 10.4 and above
- Watch face size: 47 x 43 x 13mm – weight of watch complete: 37g
- Supplied with USB lead, SD card, convertor and instruction manual
Does the Watch function still work in the normal way?
Yes, the time function operates in the normal manner and is powered from a separate battery to that used for the spy camera system.
Has the device got motion detection facility?
No, this unit is activated manually only as this type of device is really not suitable to be left free standing in a motion activation environment..
Can the Watch Camera record just audio?
No, it is specifically for video (with audio). If you want a pure audio recording device then please see our Voice Recorders section.
How do I know if the subject that I am recording is in view?
The camera lens used, although only a pinhole, has a fairly wide angle lens which means that simply pointing the camera end at the video subject will enable you to capture within the frame.
Won’t the image be the wrong way up?
No, the camera is configured so as it will be the right way up when the Watch face is upside down, so imagine having your arms folded facing the subject, the camera will be taking video the right way up.
Is the footage taken by the camera good enough to identify somebody?
Absolutely, the imagery is very clear and easily good enough to identify somebody when they are near to the camera when the footage was obtained.
I have seen cameras before claiming to be HD. Is this for real or just upscaled lower quality imagery?
The video footage is not upscaled on this device. The video on this unit plays back full screen size in full HD.
If the battery runs out for the video recording then will the watch time function stop?
No, the time functionality runs off a separate battery so it will be unaffected if the recording battery runs out.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- The recording capacity may vary due to temperature and the frequency of use.
- The watch will record 10 minutes of footage before starting a separate file. This ensures that if one file becomes corrupted, not all files will be affected.
- You will need access to a computer with a USB port or SD card reader and speakers in order to connect the Smartwatch to offload and playback recordings from the watch internal memory.
- You will need a media player on the computer for playback of video / audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK.