Spy Bug FinderProduct Code SPY8
The Spy Bug Finder our pocket sized mini bug hunter/detector, which can detect most common wireless transmitters and wireless video cameras secretly that may have been secretly installed at your home, office or some other place that you may frequent.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Spy Bug Finder then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 118.80 Incl. VAT£ 99.00 Excl. VAT
The Spy Bug Finder is a pocket size mini bug hunter/detector, which can detect most commonly used wireless audio transmitters and wireless video cameras that may have been secretly installed at your home, office or some other place that you may frequently visit.
Well Designed – Easy to Use Technology
A quick simple scan will detect frequencies ranging between 1Mhz and 8Ghz that are transmitting in the area of detection. The most common bugs such as FM, UHF, GSM and WiFi bugs, also 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz wireless transmitting spy cameras operate within this range of frequencies. Simply switch on, adjust the sensitivity, scan the environment and get visual indication of strength of any signal picked up by the device (friendly or hostile) on the LED bar-graph display.
Spy Bug Finder – Sturdily Built
For a budget priced bug sweeper the Spy Bug Finder is certainly well made with a metal case and sturdy antenna. The controls are simple to understand and have a quality feel for the price. Many lower priced bug detectors are cheaply made and have poor sensitivity, but this unit has very good sensitivity, which as previously stated is adjustable, which is ideal especially when being used in an area such as in a city where there is a high volume of ambient signals
Use for Low Threat Scenarios
This device is not made as a professional bug detector and is less sophisticated than our more advanced/expensive devices, but it is a great base unit for where the threat from eavesdropping is lower and it is ideal to test for devices is the vicinity when previously there were none. If you require a more comprehensive analysis of radio frequencies in operation in an area, including a frequency counter readout and the level of spying threat is higher, then it is advised that one of the more expensive devices in this category or the professional category should be considered.
- Small and neat device that fits in your pocket
- Well designed and made using sturdy materials
- Built in speaker for audio frequency confirmation
- Simple to use straight out of the box
- Detects frequencies ranging between 1Mhz and 8Ghz
- Adjustable sensitivity knob, ideal for differing ambient signal environments
- Multi-colour bar graph display showing signal strength detected
- Powered from an internal rechargeable lithium battery
- Supplied with standard USB charging lead
- This device does have audio confirmation to assist in identifying differing types of detected frequency
- Size including Antenna: 180 x 52 x 21mm (Length is 112mm without antenna)
Can this detect all bugs?
The Spy Bug Finder has a frequency range that allows it to pick up on commonly used frequencies for radio transmitting bugs including GSM, UHF< FM, WiFi, Bluetooth devices.
Will it pick up 3G and 4G signals?
This unit is able to identify all mobile phone based transmissions including 3G and 4G transmitting units.
Will the device pick up on signals that are not from bugging devices?
Yes, the Spy Bug Finder will pick up on transmissions from radio stations, WiFi and many other friendly signals
Where is is best used?
This cannot be classed as a professional bug detector, but it s more than capable of detecting all commonly used bugs, so perfect for use in the home or in a small office.
Could this be used to do a professional bug sweep?
No, a counter surveillance professional will use a number of more comprehensive and sophisticated bug hunters. Please see our Special Bug Detector section.
Can the Spy Bug Finder detect voice recorders?
No, voice recorders do not transmit any radio frequency and so these cannot be detected.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment
- You will need to have the ability to switch off all equipment transmitting radio frequencies in the area in which you use the product
- This product is capable of picking up on radio station broadcast transmissions
- If you are conducting a professional counter surveillance sweep then you must look at more sophisticated devices in our specialist bug detection category
- This product is capable of detecting both friendly and hostile transmissions. No bug detector can automatically differentiate between the two, so a process of elimination will have to be conducted in relation to any strong local signals that are picked up