Spy Watch CameraProduct Code WAT1
This full HD Spy Watch Camera/Recorder is the ideal body-worn surveillance tool, providing 1080p high quality video/audio and still photo taking capability as well as providing a very smart way to keep the time.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Spy Watch Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 162.00 Incl. VAT£ 135.00 Excl. VAT
If you are looking for a smart, easy to use body-worn spy camera tool that is ready to go when you need it, then this Spy Watch may be exactly what you need.
True HD Colour Video Footage – Ample Storage Capacity
With a smart chrome strap and classy silver and red detail finish on the face, the spy watch camera is a desirable timepiece in its own right, let alone taking into account the added extras. However, it is the hidden camera with true high definition video, sound recording facility and stills camera function that really enables the wearer to covertly record with complete discretion. This device has a 32GB built-in storage capacity, which is more than enough space to take hours of video/audio surveillance footage in computer ready AVI format and capture still images as jpegs. So, this spy watch is a great surveillance tool that also doubles down as a recording device.
Very Discreet Spy Watch – Time/Date on Recordings
The spy watch is perfect for making covert video/audio recordings of meetings or lectures, for fun, or to record yourself a memo when you are out and about. It is very easy to use and comes with a USB cable to enable uploading of your files onto your computer. It is almost impossible to detect the miniature spy camera lens in the watch face with the naked eye and the USB connection port is designed to look like another button, so nobody will suspect. Time and date stamping are shown on all captured recordings, which is ideal for evidential purposes.
Infrared Capability – Water Resistant Microphone
If this wasn’t enough, unbelievably the spy watch camera also has infrared capability, so recordings can be made in complete darkness! It should be noted that on this model, the infrared lights are NOT visible to the human eye so close-up covert night-time recordings are certainly possible. It should also be noted that the microphone is hidden behind one of the watch push-buttons and has interchangeable buttons. The standard button has a hole in the centre to maximise the audio recording capability, although a solid cap alternative is supplied to prevent water ingress. Although this cap should prevent water getting into the unit, full submersion is not recommended.
A Stylish and Effective Spy Watch Camera
When attending a meeting there are often certain restrictions on what can be brought into the environment. In certain circumstances, mobile phones may be banned from this type of scenario and of course, it is often difficult to discreetly carry a camera system that wouldn’t attract some interest. The Spy Watch provides a body-worn spy camera solution that is not only very discreet, but stylish as well. Interested in learning more about what this spy camera with recording ability could do for you? Contact us today to find out more.
- Very stylish looking wristwatch with metal link flexible strap
- Records video/audio and takes photographs onto an internal memory storage
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p effective pixels
- Video frame rate of 30 fps – 4:3 image ratio
- Still Image Resolution: 4032 x 3024 (12 MP)
- Nighttime infrared illumination – lights are not visible to the human eye (not always illuminated)
- Camera view angle – 90 degrees – 1 Lux
- Single button-touch video recording for easy operation
- Microphone audio pick range: Up to 6 metres (more limited range when sealed microphone cap is used)
- Internal 32GB memory – Approx. 6.0 hours of video/audio capacity
- Lithium polymer battery recording time – 70 minutes usage after a full charge
- Charging time: approx 1.5 hours
- Supports Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7, 8 and 10 as well as Mac 10.4 and above
- Supplied with USB lead and mains charger plug
Does the Spy Watch Camera still function in the normal way?
Yes, the time function operates in the normal manner and is powered from a separate battery to that used for the spy camera system. However, the chronograph dials on the face are only for show.
Has the device got motion detection facility?
No, this unit is activated manually only for both taking video and snapping still images.
Can the Watch Camera record just audio?
No, it is specifically for video (with audio) and still image taking. If you want a pure audio recording device then please see our Voice Recorders section.
How do I know if the subject that I am recording is in view?
The camera lens used, although only a pinhole, has a fairly wide angle lens which means that simply pointing the camera end at the video subject will enable you to capture within the frame.
Won’t the image be the wrong way up?
No, the camera is configured so as it will be the right way up when the Watch face is upside down, so imagine having your arms folded facing the subject, the camera will be taking video the right way up.
Is the footage taken by the Spy Watch Camera good enough to identify somebody?
Absolutely, the imagery is very clear and easily good enough to identify somebody when they are near to the camera when the footage was obtained.
I have seen cameras before claiming to be HD. Is this for real or just upscaled lower quality imagery?
The video footage is not upscaled on this device. The video on this unit plays back full screen size in full HD.
If the battery runs out for the video recording then will the watch time function stop?
No, the time functionality runs off a separate battery so it will be unaffected if the recording battery runs out.
Consider the Following If Using This Spy Watch:
- The recording capacity may vary if photographs have also been taken and battery recording times will vary due to temperature and the frequency of use.
- The Spy Watch Camera will record for approximately 5 minutes of footage before starting a separate file. This ensures that if one file becomes corrupted, not all files will be affected.
- You will need access to a computer with a USB port and speakers in order to connect the Spy Watch to offload and playback recordings from the watch internal memory.
- You will need a media player on the computer for playback of video/audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK.