WAM-X10 Wireless Activity MonitorProduct Code W4MX
This new powerful multi channel wireless frequency activity monitoring system is one of the most comprehensive pieces of equipment available for the purpose of detecting all manner of sophisticated bugging technology. No professional counter surveillance expert should leave the office without one.
- Shipping in 72 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about WAM-X10 Wireless Activity Monitor then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 7,500.00 Incl. VAT£ 6,250.00 Excl. VAT
The WAM-X10 hand-held multi-band Wireless Activity Monitor takes counter surveillance equipment to the next level in sophistication. Featuring a simultaneous thirteen-channel monitoring facility, memory logger, graph analysis, a huge scan range and a pin-point accurate directional facility, it is easy to see why this device is in demand by TSCM specialists
Class-Leading Comprehensive RF Scanning
The WAM-X10 offers total frequency monitoring and logging of all activity in the surrounding environment. The unit is designed to identify and locate transmissions from all manner of radio frequency emitting devices. It has been designed to simultaneously monitor thirteen separate RF bands, five more than the previous generation, designed to give complete RF capability on these bands: 0-14 GHz Wideband,, all of the Cellular bands: 2G/3G/4G/.5G and 2 x Wifi/Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
Use in Almost Any Environment Including Vehicles
The exceptional coverage offered means that the WAM-X10 specialist bug detector is suitable for use in the home, in meeting rooms, offices, examination halls, in hospitals, prisons or for checking vehicles for all manner of transmitting devices including GPS tracking devices. The specially configured high gain range of antennas provide a detection radius of up to 50 metres dependant upon strength of transmissions and ambient conditions. There are four antennas that include 3 types of omnidirectional with hinged construction and the latest directional high gain antenna that can really take the search to the source of a local transmission.
Intuitive Detected Events Readout
The 0-14 GHz Wideband detector covers the widest range of radio frequency detection, but it is supported by a frequency signal readout (up to 6GHz) which be seen simultaneously and the latest ‘Livescan’ software shows the detected live signal pattern in a graph format to help identify the signal type. This comprehensive array of side by side features can be especially useful when searching for pulsing or burst devices such as the latest tracker devices.
Audio Video and GPS Signal Detection
There are now nine cellular frequency bands based around the 2G/3G/4G and 5G networks. More everyday and specialist bugging devices than ever now use these frequencies because they are widely available and accessible. The WAM-X10 provides individual detection on each of these bands thereby giving the ability to detect activity from mobile phones, Smartphones, GSM Bugs, hidden 3G, 4G and 5G spy cameras as well as GPS tracking devices.
WiFi and Bluetooth Transmission Identification
With the development and expansion of use of bluetooth and WiFi, it is more important than ever that the WAM-X10 has incorporated a separate scanning band for those types of devices operating on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies. A whole new range of covert devices that use these frequencies for transmission of video and audio as well as ‘Store and Forward’ bugs that store recorded audio and then send a burst regular transmission are now commonly available and in use. The WAM-X10 has this type of threat covered by scanning and decoding the transmissions using a complex algorithm to assist in analysing exactly what signal is being used whether it be Bluetooth, WiFi or other 2.4GHZ or 5GHz signal.
Event Storage – View on a Windows PC
This counter surveillance sweeper has an internal memory facility allowing up to 4000 events to be stored for later viewing as list or in a graphic format. For every detected signal, no matter how long or short, the WAM-X10 will record the time/date, duration, band/frequency detected and its signal strength. The unit is supplied with software that can be used to present recorded event data on Windows based computers. To facilitate this the memory log can be offloaded from the WAM onto to a USB Memory Stick (supplied) and then subsequently viewed on a computer at leisure in an easy to read graphic or list format.
High Quality Product – Manufactured in the UK
This top of the range counter surveillance unit was painstakingly designed and manufactured to the very highest quality in the UK using the very best materials including a custom machined aircraft grade aluminium enclosure. The WAM-X10 is powered by an internal rechargeable lithium battery. The main device together with its range of antennas, earphones, USB stick, specialist viewer software and mains charger are supplied in a specially made heavy duty military case for complete protection in transit.
- Premium quality hand-held unit with 3.5 inch Colour TFT Display and simple to use menu driven operation – Made in England
- Extremely sophisticated multi-band wireless detection and logging a massive range of RF transmissions
- 13 Separate radio frequency scanners operating side by side to give complete RF coverage: 10 MHZ to14 GHz Wideband Detector, 5 x Cellular 2G/3G/4G/5G Detectors and 2 x Wifi/Bluetooth 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Detectors
- Global Cellular coverage (2G/3G/4G/5G) – Region of operation is selectable
- Detects all types of transmitting devices: FM and UHF audio and video bugs, mobile phones, Smartphones, GPS trackers, SMS (Texts), GSM Bugs, 3G/4G/5G Video, Bluetooth & WiFi Devices, Burst and ‘Store & Forward’ devices
- Wideband frequency range of 0-14 GHz – incredible coverage with 6 GHz frequency readout for analogue and digital signals
- Five cellular band detection: 800 MHz (4G), 900 MHz (2G/4G), 1800 MHz (2G/4G), 2100 MHz (3G), 2600MHz (4G), 3500 MHz & 3700 MHz (5G)
- Additional 2.4 GHz and new 5GHz RF band detector for WiFi/Bluetooth/Video and other latest generation devices
- Increased sensitivity across all bands: detects signals from up to 50 metres – directional ability to seek transmission source
- Live-scan feature maps real time detection trace on screen – band selection feature allows user to monitor/ignore selected bands as required
- Event Log catalogues time/date, detected band, duration and signal strength of up to 4000 occurrences
- Event log can be viewed on screen and/or downloaded to USB stick for storage and later viewing on a Windows PC
- Graph Mode displays real time or historical graph of all detected transmissions
- 2 x omnidirectional hinged antenna and 1 x low frequency hinged antenna for precision pin-pointing of the signal source, plus LPA-14-SMA directional antenna
- Audio demodulation available through inbuilt loudspeaker or supplied earphones
- Internal rechargeable lithium battery – average usage time of approximately 6 hours after a full charge (charging – 4 hours)
- Made to very high standard in the UK – supplied in protective heavy duty carry case
- Accessories: 5V Micro USB DC charger – 110V to 240V AC input (auto switching) with international adaptors, USB memory stick, earphones
- Unit dimension: 173mm x 103mm x 28mm – Weight incl. Carry case: 2.2KG
Will this device detect all bugging devices?
The WAM-X10 unit has a very wide frequency scan range, up to 14GHz, It has four different antennas and superb transmission directional detection capability. No single bug detector can pick up all bugs, but this is one of our most comprehensive handheld devices.
Can the WAM-X10 unit find covert audio recorders?
No, because audio recorders do not transmit any type of signal and therefore cannot be detected by RF detection equipment. A Non-Linear Junction Detector is an option as well as a thermal imager (we currently do not supply these). This is why physical search in addition to a ‘sweep’ is important.
Can the WAM-X10 detect different types of wireless cameras?
This comprehensive unit has the ability to lock in on all types of transmitting cameras using both analogue and digital frequencies including 2.4GHz 5GHz, 3G, 4G, 5G and WiFi units.
Can I hear through the device when an audio bug is detected?
The WAM-X10 does have audio demodulation, so it is possible to hear the actual audio if an analogue bug transmission is detected. Digital demodulated signals also have a specific sound signature that can help in identification. Audio is broadcast through the in-built speaker or earphones.
Is the WAM-X10 capable of detecting tracking devices?
Absolutely! It is probably one the most effective counter surveillance product that we sell for detecting GPS tracker devices because of burst bug detection capability and it’s increased signal sensitivity.
What does the HSA-Q1 offer that the WAM-X10 doesn’t?
The HSA-Q1 has some more sophisticated features for analysing detected signals, enabling the user to get a far more detailed analysis of the environment being assessed. It has the ability to rule out background RF and friendly signals more easily and it’s sweep speed is second to none. The HSA unit really is designed to combat the highest level of electronic attack and is therefore classified as NATO approved, military counter surveillance equipment.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- If you are using a bug sweeper/frequency monitor for the first time it is advisable to try out the device in various ‘friendly environments’ to become conversant with the functionality and proficient in its operation. If possible, get some advice from someone else who is more experienced.
- Although the WAM-X10 breaks down frequencies into bands, it is advisable to gain have a reasonable knowledge of frequency bands used by common and professional bugging devices as well as everyday transmitting equipment to use this product effectively. Even the counter surveillance professional needs to keep up to date. Some find that Wikipedia can help.
- No single counter surveillance detector, however sophisticated can detect all types of bugging device. Some spy and surveillance equipment such as recording devices and many hidden cameras do not transmit radio frequencies because they record to an internal memory. This fact means that other TSCM equipment should be considered as a back up on a professional counter surveillance sweep, as well as conducting a physical search.
- Bug Sweepers/Bug Detectors/Frequency Scanners/Wireless Monitors are all completely legal to use in the UK. They do not transmit a signal and albeit with some level of sophistication, merely scan for RF (radio frequency) transmissions, so no special licence is required to own one or use one.