HSA-Q1 Professional RF Spectrum AnalyserProduct Code HSAQ1
The HSA-Q1 is a handheld RF Spectrum Analyser designed specifically for countermeasures professionals. With a scanning range of 0 to 13.4 GHz in just half a second, it offers unprecedented performance in a truly portable package.
- Shipping in 72 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about HSA-Q1 Professional RF Spectrum Analyser then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£17 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£24 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£29 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£31 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£36 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£20 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 10,308.00 Incl. VAT£ 8,590.00 Excl. VAT
This specialist RF Spectrum Analyser has been specifically designed for use by countermeasures professionals engaged in regular TSCM work where counter surveillance threat level is invariably more sophisticated.
Sophisticated Counter Surveillance Device – Easy to Operate
The HSA-Q1 is a fully integrated handheld RF Spectrum Analyser that has been designed to the highest possible technical specification thereby ensuring maximum detection capability. This counter surveillance device has a range of essential features that aid countermeasures RF detection or ‘RF Sweeps’. Despite its sophistication the HSA-Q1 really is quite easy to operate, aided by an intuitive user friendly interface. Some modern surveillance transmitters such as ‘burst bugs’ can sometimes be missed but with an extended frequency range of between 1MHz and 13.44GHz that is scanned in less than half a second, no transmission should be overlooked.
Full Detailed Frequency Analysis
When analysing specific detected frequencies in more detail the span can be set from the whole 13.44GHz range down to a minimum of 25MHz. It is a simple matter of moving the onscreen cursor and clicking zoom to view in more detail. The Waterfall Spectogram displays a full colour graphical representation of any detected signal, thereby enabling a more detailed analysis. This is ideal when examining modern pulsed digital signals (frequency hopping) such as those used by Cellular, WiFi, Burst and GPS transmitters.
Comprehensive Signal Filtering Ability
The device has five sensitivity levels that enable setting the device to detect signals in adjacent rooms or buildings right down to minimum which restricts detection to only signals where the source is very near. The HSA-Q1 counter surveillance tool, at the press of a button, can directly tune (listen in) into a detected signal and display the signal pattern, strength live (down to -100dBm). Where desired, the user can demodulate and listen to detected signals on AM, Narrow FM or Wide FM, which is ideal for identifying conventional bugs with microphones or for ruling out innocent signals such as broadcast radio. In addition to this, the HSA-Q1 can perform a ‘background scan’ of the current environment, which can be stored and then recalled for later comparison in relation to any new signals detected since last checked. New signals will be highlighted on the display to enable closer inspection.
Persistent Signal Identification
There are often occasions when a more persistent signal is detected . When this occurs ‘Persistence Mode’ will change the signal colour spectrum shown. The longer the signal remains detected, the more the colour will change, starting with blue, but eventually changing to red, when detected for an extended period of time. This specifically benefits ‘sweeps’ in a noisy RF environment, where a persistent signal could otherwise be hidden. As a back up and for further analysis a memory logging function, with time and date referencing can be offloaded by simply connecting the USB memory stick. Data can subsequently displayed on a computer graphically and stored for historical graphical comparison.
Multiple Antenna and Accessories
This counter surveillance product is 1.3Kg, encased in machined aluminium for durability. The internal rechargeable lithium battery pack can provide up to 4 hours usage or the unit can be connected in use to the supplied mains supply for longer deployment. The HSA-Q1 is supplied with a set of interchangeable international mains adapters, a set of earphones and for maximum flexibility there are two antennae: a Multi-Element Antenna for general use and a telescopic whip antenna for low frequency use. The device and accessories are supplied contained within a military grade case for protection and portability. The HSA-Q1 is a designed and manufactured in the UK to the highest standard.
- Handheld unit with 6 inch Colour TFT Display – Outdoor readable
- Extremely comprehensive and sophisticated signal spectrum analysis yet very easy to use
- radio Frequency coverage: 1MHz -13.44 GHz – Incredibly swift 0.5 second total spectrum sweep
- Detects all types of transmitting devices: FM and UHF audio and video bugs, mobile phones, Smartphones, GPS trackers, SMS (Texts), GSM Bugs, 3G/4G Video, Bluetooth, WiFi Devices, Burst and ‘Store Forward’ devices
- Spectrogram Waterfall Function for detected signal analysis
- Easy persistent signal detection and identification in noisy RF area
- Tune and Listen demodulation function – AM/WFM/NFM – Audio through internal Speaker or Earphones
- Data Logging to USB Stick with Time/Date stamp – Background Memory Function to compare previous sweeps
- Compare offloaded data by graphical analysis to historical data
- Very High RF Sensitivity (-80 dBm Sweep, -100 dBm Direct Tune)
- Multi-element custom antenna supplied – Multi-Element Concentric Antenna (23 cm) and Telescopic Whip Antenna
- Internal Lithium Polymer Battery – 4 Hours Battery Life after a full charge
- Charger is supplied with international adaptors – earphones also included
- Supplied digital viewer software enables user to view loved events in an easy-to-view graphic or listing format on a Windows PC
- Very durable machined aluminium enclosure – weight just 1.3kg
- Made to very high standard in the UK – supplied in military grade protective heavy duty carry case
Will this device detect all bugging devices?
The HSA-Q1 unit has a very wide frequency scan range, up to 13.44GHz, It has two different antennas and some incredible analysis software. Any transmitting bug should be detected by this product, but assessing signals can be down to the skill of the operator. This is our most sophisticated device for use ONLY by professionals.
Can the HSA-Q1RF Spectrum Analyser find covert audio recorders?
No because audio recorders do not transmit any type of signal and therefore cannot be detected by RF detection equipment. A Non-Linear Junction Detector is an option as well as a thermal imager (we do not supply these). This is why physical search in addition to a ‘sweep’ is important.
Can the HSA-Q1 detect all types of wireless cameras?
This comprehensive unit has the ability to lock in on all types of transmitting cameras using both analogue and digital frequencies including 2.4GHz 5GHz, 3G, 4G and WiFi units.
Can I hear through the device when an audio bug is detected?
The HSA-Q1 does have audio demodulation, so it is possible to hear the actual audio if an analogue bug transmission is detected. Digital demodulated signals also have a specific sound signature that can help in identification. Audio is broadcast through the in-built speaker or earphones.
Is the HSA-Q1 capable of detecting tracking devices?
Absolutely! It is totally the most effective counter surveillance product that we sell in detecting GPS tracker devices, frequency hopping bugs, burst bugs, etc.
What does the HSA-Q1 offer that the WAM-108t doesn’t?
The HSA-Q1 has so many more features for analysing detected signals, enabling the user to get a far more detailed analysis of the environment being assessed. It has the ability to rule out background RF and friendly signals more easily and it’s sweep speed is second to none, so nothing will should be missed.
Consider The Following When Using This Counter Surveillance Equipment:
- Please be aware that this product is ONLY aimed at serious professionals regularly involved in Countermeasures (TSCM) ‘sweeps’ who are able to benefit from the level of sophistication that the product ican offer.
- No single bug detector can detect all types of bugging device. Some spy and surveillance equipment such as recording devices and most hidden cameras do not transmit radio frequencies. This fact means that other equipment should be considered as a back up as well as a physical search.
- Bug Sweepers are completely legal to use in the UK. They do not transmit a signal and merely scan for RF transmissions, so no special licence is required to own one or use one.