WAM-X25 Wireless Activity MonitorProduct Code WX25
The WAM-X25 is a superb tablet style multi-band radio frequency activity monitor that as a handheld or desktop unit can scan, detect and log a very wide spectrum of transmissions. With a very comprehensive set of features for detection and analysis this product is the choice of counter surveillance specialists.
- Shipping in 72 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about WAM-X25 Wireless Activity Monitor then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 12,714.00 Incl. VAT£ 10,595.00 Excl. VAT
The WAM-X25 multi-band Wireless Activity Monitor tablet is our premium counter surveillance offering Taking TSCM to the highest level in sophistication. Featuring a simultaneous thirteen-channel monitoring system, memory logger, graph scrutiny, a comprehensive scan range and a pin-point accurate directional analysis, it is easy to see why this device is in demand by counter surveillance professionals.
Exceptional and Extensive RF Scanning
The WAM-X25 is designed to scan and catalogue all radio frequency activity within the surrounding environment. The product is made to identify and discover all manner of transmissions used by both overt/friendly and covert devices that use RF communications. It has been designed to simultaneously monitor thirteen separate transmission bands, five more than the previous generation, designed to give complete RF capability on these bands: 0-14 GHz Wideband,, all of the Cellular bands: 2G/3G/4G/.5G and 2 x Wifi/Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
For home and Business Use Including Vehicle Examination
The comprehensive coverage offered means that the WAM-X25 specialist bug detector is suitable for the whole spectrum of counter surveillance scenarios. Use in the home, in meeting rooms, offices, examination halls, in hospitals, prisons or for checking vehicles for all manner of transmitting devices including GPS tracking devices. The specially configured high gain antennas provide a localised detection radius of up to 50 metres dependant upon strength of transmissions and ambient conditions. There are two adjustable hinged antennas that offer omnidirectional capabilities that can really take the search to the source of a local transmission.
Comprehensively Detailed Detected Events Readout
The 0-14 GHz Wideband detector covers the broadest radio frequency spectrum and it is supported by a frequency counter readout, up to 6GHz, which is displayed simultaneously and the latest ‘Livescan’ software graphically shows the detected live signal pattern as it happens, providing further insight into the type of signal being encountered. This combination of side by side features can be particularly helpful when investigating pulsing or burst devices such as the latest tracker devices.
Global Cellular Band Frequency Detection and Analysis
The WAM-X25 has been designed to accommodate worldwide cellular frequency band coverage . It is simply a matter of selecting the relevant region of use (UK, Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Australia). There are now nine cellular frequency bands based around the 2G/3G/4G and of course the latest 5G networks. Evermore everyday transmitting products and specialist bugging devices utilise these frequencies mainly because they are widely available and accessible. The WAM-X25 provides specific analysis for each of these bands enabling easy detection of activity from mobile phones, Smartphones, GSM Bugs, hidden 3G, 4G and 5G spy cameras as well as GPS tracking devices.
WiFi and Bluetooth Transmission Identification & Analysis
WiFi and Bluetooth technologies have become evermore important for communication in the modern world. Not only has the WAM-X25 incorporated a separate scanning band for those types of devices operating on the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies, but in addition an analysis tool to give more detailed information. For WiFi: detected Wi-Fi Access Points/Clients and compile a detailed list of information: Date & Time of Event, Wi-Fi MAC Address, Manufacturer (If available), Type (Access point or Client), Number of Data Packets detected, Wi-Fi SSID (If available). For Bluetooth: Date & Time of Event, Bluetooth MAC Address, Manufacturer (If available), Signal Strength in dBm and number of Data Packets detected. All of this additional information can be used to great effect especially when scanning an environment with many devices hooked up to these networks.
Many modern spy devices that use these frequencies for transmission of video and audio as well as ‘Store and Forward’ bugs that save recorded audio and then send a burst transmission are commonly obtainable. The WAM-X25 is easily able to detect these devices by scanning and decoding the transmissions using a complex algorithm to assist in analysing exactly what signal is being used whether it be Bluetooth, WiFi or other 2.4GHZ or 5GHz signal.
Transmission Event Storage & Subsequent Analysis
With an internal 10000 event memory, all detected transmission events are catalogued and and stored for on screen consideration or later review on a computer both in list and graphical format.
Each signal detected is listed by time/date , signal strength and band/frequency and the product is supplied with a USB stick for easy data offload and specific software to run the results on a Windows computer.
In addition the X25 has a new directional functionality that logs across the full 360º specific direction and strength of transmissions detected (using directional antenna), with results displayed on screen in an easy to understand format, enhancing the user ability to locate the source of frequency sources in the vicinity.
PremiumQuality Product – Manufactured in the UK
This top of the range counter surveillance unit was painstakingly designed and manufactured to the very highest quality in the UK using the very best materials including a custom machined aircraft grade aluminium enclosure. The WAM-X25 is powered by an internal rechargeable lithium battery. The main device together with its range of antennas, earphones, USB stick, specialist viewer software and mains charger are supplied in a specially made heavy duty military case for complete protection in transit.
- Professional quality portable unit with 7 inch high contrast colour TFT Display with comprehensive intuitive menu driven operation – Made in England
- Outstandingly sophisticated multi-band wireless activity monitoring, logging and analysing an expansive range of radio frequency transmissions
- Incorporating 13 independent radio frequency scanners working simultaneously providing complete RF coverage: 10 MHZ to14 GHz Wideband Detector, 5 x Cellular 2G/3G/4G/5G Detectors and 2 x Wifi/Bluetooth 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz Detectors
- Worldwide cellular coverage (2G/3G/4G/5G) – selectable for region of operation (UK, Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Australia
- Scans for all manner of transmitting devices: FM and UHF audio and video bugs, mobile phones, Smartphones, GPS trackers, SMS (Texts), GSM Bugs, 3G/4G/5G Video, Bluetooth & WiFi Devices, Burst and ‘Store & Forward’ devices
- Wideband frequency range of 0-14 GHz – comprehensive coverage with 6 GHz frequency readout for analogue and digital signals
- Five cellular band detection: 800 MHz (4G), 900 MHz (2G/4G), 1800 MHz (2G/4G), 2100 MHz (3G), 2600MHz (4G), 3500 MHz & 3700 MHz (5G)
- Independent 2.4 GHz and new 5GHz RF band analyser providing detailed information on WLAN networks such as Hotspots, Routers and WiFi cameras
- New direction find functional – comprehensive graphical analysis of signal transmission directionality
- Live-scan feature maps real time detection trace on screen – band selection feature allows user to monitor/ignore selected bands as required
- Event Log catalogues time/date, detected band, duration and signal strength of up to 10000 events
- Event log can be viewed on the X25 own screen and/or offloaded to USB stick for storage and subsequent viewing on a computer
- Graph Mode presents real time or historical data of all detected cellular bands
- 2 xAdjustable omnidirectional hinged antenna and directional LPA-14-SMA antenna supplied
- Audio demodulation capability (selectable) through inbuilt loudspeaker or supplied earphones
- Internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery – average usage time of up to 8 hours after a full charge (charging – 4 hours)
- Made to very high standard in the UK – supplied in protective heavy duty carry case
- Accessories: 5V Micro USB DC charger – 110V to 240V AC input (auto switching) with international adaptors, USB memory stick, earphones
- Unit dimension: 230mm x 150mm x 28mm (weight 1.0KG) – Weight incl. Carry case: 2.7KG
Will this device detect every time of radio transmission?
The WAM-X25 unit has an extremely wide frequency scan range, up to 14GHz, It has a number of specialist antennas and expert directional detection capability, so it will certainly identify devices operating within this spectrum, which covers frequencies on which all known bugging devices operate on.
Can the WAM-X25 also detect covert audio devices that do not transmit the recorded audio?
Most sound recorders only store recordings to themselves, so do not transmit any radio frequency signals. These devices the X25 will not be able find so the only alternative is a Non-linear junction detector (we do not list one) or resort to a physical search of the area being investigated.
Can the WAM-X25 scan for various kinds of wireless cameras that use different transmission protocols?
This product features an extremely comprehensive and sophisticated RF scanning system that will search for transmissions used by the latest and more outdated wireless cameras including 2.4GHz, 5GHz, WiFi, 3G, 4G and 5G, analogue and digital transmissions
Is it possible to hear the audio being transmitted by a bug through the WAM-X25?
The WAM-X25 features audio demodulation (can be silenced), so for analogue frequencies it would be possible to hear the actual audio. Digital signals are encrypted so actual audio is not demodulated, albeit different frequencies do give a specific audio signature. also have a specific sound signature that can help in identification. Audio is broadcast through the in-built speaker or earphones.
How good is the WAM-X25 when it comes to detecting tracking devices?
Burst signal detection is the key to detecting tracking devices because they only transmit a very small data packet at a preset time. This product is not only capable of locking onto the various frequencies of transmission, but also catalogues and provides directional information to assist easier detection and identification.
What does the HSA-Q1 offer that the WAM-X15 doesn’t?
The HSA-Q1 has features for analysing detected signal waves and for comparison to previous sweeps of the same environment, enabling the user to obtain a more detailed analysis in some regards. However the X25 has the new directional graph analysis feature and is available to any customer whereas the HSA-Q1 is NATO approved and can only be purchased by government agencies.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- Although this high end counter surveillance product is not designed or costed for the novice, it is very intuitive to use. However, because it is one of the most feature-rich products of its type available it is advised that if you are new to this activity, it would be advantageous to get some advice from someone else who is more experienced.
- Although the WAM-X25 breaks down frequencies into bands, it is advisable to get insight into the frequency bands used by common and professional bugging devices as well as everyday RF equipment to use this product effectively. Even experienced counter surveillance professionals should keep up to date. Some find that Wikipedia can help.
- No single counter surveillance detector, however sophisticated can detect every type of surveillance device. Some spy products such as recording devices, and record-to-self hidden cameras do not communicate to the outside world, because they simply record to an internal memory. With this in mind, consider other TSCM equipment as a back up on a professional counter surveillance sweep, in addition to conducting a physical search armed with the knowledge of what type of record-to-self products are available.
- Bug Sweepers/Bug Detectors/Frequency Scanners/Wireless Monitors are all completely legal to use in the UK. They scan signals rather than transmit them, albeit with some level of sophistication. Merely scanning for RF (radio frequency) transmissions does not require any special licence.