Air Freshener WiFi Audio BugProduct Code AWA8
Made by Spy Equipment UK – The all-new Air Freshener WiFi audio Bug combines an advanced listening device and audio recording into a completely inconspicuous, everyday air freshener enclosure. As with the other devices in our WiFi listening devices range, this audio bug is a larger battery powered solution that utilises WiFi connectivity for remote monitoring, downloading and control via a smartphone App.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Air Freshener WiFi Audio Bug then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 240.00 Incl. VAT£ 200.00 Excl. VAT
After the growing demand for our Air Freshener Voice-Activated Recorder, the team at Spy Equipment UK wanted to create a similar listening device, but this time with WiFi connectivity, to allow for on-the-go streaming and monitoring. This sophisticated recording device can be easily deployed in any home or office environment, in plain view, without raising suspicion.
As we continue to expand our range of WiFi audio bugs, we knew it should include one of our popular air freshener spy products. Not only is this device discreet, it is also very simple to use and deploy, so is perfect for anyone looking for a reliable surveillance solution, regardless of how experienced you are. Get in touch with our surveillance experts today to find out more about this powerful wifi audio listening device.
What To Expect From The Air Freshener WiFi Audio Bug
Simple To Use & Deploy
Until very recently, those looking for audio surveillance would have to choose between the need for ‘live’ listening or the ability to record footage. Now we are building a range of products that incorporate both features. This means that through an app on your Smartphone you can choose to listen remotely to what is happening, whilst also automatically recording the live footage.
To switch on the air freshener, remove the rear part of the air freshener and press the switch, which will enable the listen and record system. The rear plastic enclosure panel can then be clipped back on and the WiFi audio bug will be ready to deploy. The microphone is hidden by the green gauze that sits behind the front grille, to ensure it is in the optimal position to pick up noises from the environment in which it is placed.
Control From Your iPhone Or Android Device
Many other listening and recording devices will use mobile (cell) networks and require a SIM card to achieve remote listening/monitoring, which typically results in ongoing costs to ensure that it stays active and maintains a reliable connection.
The Air Freshener WiFi Bug with integrated voice recorder, on the other hand, uses locally available WiFi (2.4GHz) connection for its ‘live stream’ remote control and monitoring. It should be noted, most modern WiFi routers have 2.4GHz as an option and both can be set to run concurrently.
Using an existing WiFi connection has many advantages, namely its global connection capabilities and no additional running costs. Moreover, the system can be easily controlled using a smartphone app, which is free to download, meaning the device can be managed whilst on-the-go. This app can be found within the Android Play Store and Apple App Store. So, providing you and the WiFi audio bug have access to a reliable wireless internet connection, you’ll be able to control and capture important audio recordings from almost anywhere!
Sound Activated Recording & Alerts
This WiFi audio listening device can be set up in different ways, either to record constantly or in response to environment noise (voice activation) for periods of 1, 5, 10 or 30 minutes per activation. This ensures that when sound is detected within approximately 8 metres above a certain level, recording will activate and continue for the pre-programmed time period.
Additionally, when noise is detected, an alert notification will be sent to the app on your phone, thereby providing the opportunity to listen in real-time. The alerts can be switched off in the app, should you wish to. You will also have the option to download the recordings catalogue remotely to your phone, using wireless connection. The aforementioned app is also capable of:
- Control activation sensitivity and format
- Switch notifications on and off
- Delete recordings from the listening device’s memory
- A cloud storage facility is also available as a cost option
Superb Audio & Battery Life
At Spy Equipment UK, sound quality is always a prime consideration when designing a product. Despite our Air Freshener WiFi Bug having several more advanced features, the device really does not compromise on quality. This listening device produces very high quality, crisp audio footage, together with ‘live stream’ listening. What’s more, it has a superb microphone pickup radius, reaching up to eight metres in a quieter environment. Other features also include:
- An inbuilt 32GB memory capacity providing over 20 days of onboard storage
- Overwrite capabilities, meaning the oldest files will be overwritten when the storage is full
- Remote formatting of the memory
- Large internal rechargeable lithium battery with up to 87 days standby time
- Straight record battery life of up to 30.5 hours
- Can be permanently connected to the mains or a USB source with the connection cable provided for longer term deployment
- Full battery recharge takes approximately six to seven hours
When it comes to the Air Freshener WiFi Bug’s power saving modes, mode A will allow the user to listen in at any time, receive alerts and auto voice record when sound is detected. This mode has a maximum battery life of 61 days, based on two to three activations per day. Power saving mode B is slightly more restricted, as it only allows live listening within a minute of a sound alert notification, but will give up to 87 hours standby/use based on two to three activations per day.
With its numerous features, it’s no surprise that this Wifi audio bug is one of the best hidden recording devices available on the market today.
Multi-Faceted Room Recorder
Versatility is the byword here, as the Air Freshener WiFi Audio Bug is a product that provides the ability to both record and listen as opposed to having two separate devices. This does require a location where there is WiFi connection, for example at home, in the office, a warehouse or in a shop. Providing you are deploying the listening device for a lawful purpose, the situations that would suit using a voice recording device are limitless.
If you’d like to learn more about this impressive WiFi listening bug, or any of our other listening devices, contact our team of experts today.
- Compact WiFi connected remote listening and recording device built into a normal disposable type Air Freshener enclosure
- Listen to live audio anytime via free smartphone app – both iPhone and Android
- Uses local WiFi connection for remote connection – No SIM card and connection costs
- Swift pairing with WiFi connection through app – simple compatibility
- Voice activated recording automatically for set periods of 1, 5, 10 or 30 minute periods or straight record
- Push alarm notifications of audio event – recordings stored on internal 32GB memory (20 plus days recording storage)
- Loop recording: Oldest recorded files overwritten when memory storage is filled to capacity
- Control and change recording modes and device setup through the smartphone app
- Continuous record mode allows listening in and time of up to 30.5 hours of straight recording
- Power saving mode A: up to 61 days battery life based on 2 to 3 activations per day
- Power saving mode B: up to 87 days battery life based on 2 to 3 activations per day
- Microphone audio pick up range of approximately 8 metres radius
- Internal 2600mAh lithium battery – 6 to 7 hours charge time
- Dimensions out case measurements: 125 mm (height) x 95 (width) x 40 mm (depth)
- Supplied with USB charge cable – mains adapter – reset magnet -comprehensive instructions
Is this WiFi Air Freshener silent and discreet in operation?
Yes, the product is digital so there are no moving parts and being a specialist surveillance device, there are no sound notifications that would alert attention in any way.
Are there any lights that would indicate that the recording device is recording?
The device has a discreet blue LED that shows briefly when it has been switched on, to indicate when it is switched off and also when switched into settings mode, but other than this, no lights show when the device is recording. When on charge the LED shows red.
Do the recordings have a time and date reference?
Yes, as you would expect with a modern listening and recording device time and dating each recorded file is a feature that comes as standard, which means that subsequently you will know when something has occurred.
How well will the device still pickup sound if it is hidden away from view?
It’s always best to try to locate the device in an environment where it remains uncovered and in this case the Air Freshener enclosure really should help to have the product on show. However, if just hidden from view then in a quiet room 8 metres listening radius should be easily possible, but if placed in a drawer or maybe a bag, the coverage would be reduced dependant upon how heavily buried away it is.
Does the Air Freshener WiFi Bug actually give out a nice aroma like a normal air freshener would?
Because of the electronics within there is no dissolvable air freshener substance within, however, the cause on the front face of the unit can be sprayed with air freshener fluid and thereby give off an aroma for a period of time.
- You will need to have access to a smartphone (Android or iPhone) to be able to use/control this product
- The product is controlled via a free app that will need to be downloaded and installed onto your smartphone< (Android or iPhone)/li>
- The Air Freshener WiFi Audio Bug needs an accessible WiFi connection to work in the environment in which it is deployed
- Some basic technical understanding of connecting to a WiFi network maybe needed
- This product is purely run from a Smartphone – no computer is required to run the remote listening and download functionality