CAM-105w 2/3/4G WiFi Bug DetectorProduct Code CAM1
The CAM-105w Cellular Activity Monitor is the most sophisticated handheld multi-band cellular radio frequency detectors available, covering 2G, 3G WiFi and Bluetooth as well as the latest 4G technology.
- Shipping in 48 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about CAM-105w 2/3/4G WiFi Bug Detector then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.00 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£20 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£14 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£23 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£30 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£36 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£41 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£46 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£27 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 3,180.00 Incl. VAT£ 2,650.00 Excl. VAT
In a fast-changing world where the very latest technology can lend itself to new and evermore sophisticated bugging devices. With most cities in UK and across the world switched onto 4G super-fast mobile broadband frequencies for cellular and other mobile communication technology, the need for a specialist bug detector has become particularly important.
Covers All GSM Options – Event History Logging
Previously bug detectors (or bug sweepers) have been able to offer filtered scanning for 2G and 3G signals, but now 4G is also covered by the the CAM-105w. The very nature of normal cellular transmissions means that the signal is not always being used to transmit 100% of the time and this means a scanning system is required to pick out event activity as and when it happens. The Cellular Activity Monitor goes one step further than other units in that it has the facility to record and memorise up to 4000 cellular events thereby providing the ability to detect infrequent ‘burst’ type of cellular activity over an extended period of time.
WiFi and Bluetooth Detection
This product is ideally suited for detection of various mobile phone technology based devices such as mobile and smartphones, PDA’s, tablets (with 3G and/or WiFi), vehicle trackers, GSM listening bugs and 3G/4G hidden spy cameras. The 105w is perfect for checking sensitive meeting rooms to check for hidden bugs, unauthorised mobile phone usage in venues such as exam rooms, offices, hospitals or even prisons. It is also ideally suited for locating hidden tracking devices. On top of all this it has 2400MHz frequency coverage encompassing the fast growing threat of bluetooth and WiFi bugging technology.
Powerful and Professional Kit
The large colour TFT screen separates different types of signal together with signal strength. It is clear and easy to assess and is supported by a simple and intuitive menu system that allows the user to select various types of displays and features. There are different modes to suit certain circumstances including, ‘beep’ and silent vibrate mode. The in-built multi-gain amplifiers can detect activity up to a range of 50 metres dependant upon signal strength and localised ambient conditions.
Time and Dated Event Logs Displayed in Graph Form
Each activity event for each signal, no matter how long or short, will be recorded with time/date, duration type of frequency band and its strength. The event activity can be easily displayed in graph mode on the display which is particularly useful when attempting to identify certain devices such as trackers where a regular transmission of positional data will be clearly evident. In addition, identifying unauthorised mobile device usage in prisons and hospitals is made easier using this timed activity log method. The 105w also features a band covering 2,4GHz for wireless and WiFi covert cameras and the latest bluetooth and WiFi audio monitoring devices. The latter record audio events and store them before sending them in regular signal bursts, which the Cellular Activity Monitor is ideally placed to detect and event record.
Include Downloadable Data in Sweep Report
The entire event log over an extended period can be directly downloaded to a USB stick for storage and subsequent transfer to a computer where is can be viewed, analysed and then included in a counter surveillance sweep report if required. Comparing the data from several days or separate visits to the same venue can prove to be extremely useful.
Top-Quality Unit Made in UK
The CAM-105w is constructed from the highest quality materials including an aircraft grade aluminium enclosure. It is powered by an integral lithium-polymer battery pack and is supplied with an international charger. All components are easily carried in the specially designed foam lined heavy-duty military standard carry case for total protection when not in use. If you are looking for a bug detector with the capability to detect the latest 5G devices, check out our CAM-GX5 Cellular Activity Detector.
- Beautifully crafted hand-held unit specifically for detection of cellular, wifi and bluetooth frequency activity
- Constructed from machined aircraft grade aluminium with a large colour TFT display screen
- Specifically designed to detect GSM (2G), UTMS (3G), LTE (4G) , also WiFi, Bluetooth and 2.4GHz devices
- detects mobile and Smartphones, PDA’s, GPS tracking devices, 2.4GHz/3G /4G cameras, bluetooth and WiFi transmitting devices and other 2.4GHz technology
- Cellular bands covered include 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 2100 MHz and 2600 MHz
- Separate band covering 2400 MHz for WiFi, Bluetooth and other new generation transmitting devices
- Multi amplifiers and sensitive antenna – detects signals up to 50 metres (under optimal conditions)
- Records up to 4000 events and logs time/date, detected frequency band, duration and signal strength
- Event logs can be viewed on the device’s 3.5” screen or downloaded to USB memory stick for later viewing and analysis on computer
- Simple to use on-screen menu operation – Audible Signal strength ‘Beep’ and silent vibration modes
- Different results displayed including graph mode that plots real time or historical detected signal activity
- Powered by internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery – 8 hours life (after a full 4 hour charge of 4 hours)
- Supplied with international charger to suit various mains power outlets worldwide
- Suppled in a high quality purpose foam-lined heavy duty carry case for safe transit
Will this device find all radio frequency bugs?
The CAM-105w unit is specifically for 2G/3G/4G, WiFi, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz cameras and bugs. No single bug detector can pick up all bugs, but this is the most comprehensive handheld mobile signal detection device available.
Can the CAM-105w unit detect voice recorders?
No, voice recorders to not transmit a frequency and therefore cannot be detected by RF detection equipment. A Non-Linear Junction Detector is the only type of device that can detect this type of bugging device. This is why physical search is paramount.
Can the CAM-105w detect wireless cameras?
This product is able to detect wireless cameras that transmit on the 2.4 GHz 3G and 4G ranges. it is also able to detect WiFi cameras.
Can I hear through the device when an audio bug is detected?
The CAM-105w does not have audio demodulation and is designed for certain specific digital signals
Will the CAM-105w easily detect tracking devices?
Using the specific GSM/3G detection range on the device tracking devices are far easier to identify in comparison to devices that do not have a dedicated GSM/3G scanning band.
What does the WAM-108t offer that the CAM-105w doesn’t?
The WAM-108t has an additional directional antenna and and additional Wideband capability covering a frequency range of between 0 o 14GHz, therefore it is able to detect transmitting bugs operating outside the specific bands set on the CAM-105w. On balance, you would choose the CAM-105w over the WAM-108t as a less expensive alternative if you are only interested in detecting cellular, WiFi and Bluetooth Frequencies.
Can the CAM-105w produce reports that are compatible for display on a Mac computer?
Unfortunately the reports produced by the unit are only suitable for analysing and reporting on a Windows computer.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- If using a bug detector for the first time it is advisable to test the unit in various ‘friendly environments’ to become conversant with the functionality.
- It is advised that a user should have a reasonable knowledge of frequency bands used by common and professional bugging devices as well as everyday transmitting equipment to use this product effectively.
- No bug detector can detect all types of bugging device. Some spy and surveillance equipment such as recording devices and most spy cameras do not transmit radio frequencies. As a result other equipment should be considered as well as backing up a RF sweep with a physical search.