Infinity SpyphoneProduct Code INF1
This Nokia phone looks like it is switched off, but it has been modified and can be called without showing any indication that it is active. This modification means that the spy phone becomes a room or car bug.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Infinity Spyphone then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£17 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£24 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£29 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£31 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£36 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£20 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 226.80 Incl. VAT£ 189.00 Excl. VAT
Spy phones are adapted classic style Nokia phone handsets that have been modified to turn them into room bugs, like the Infinity Spyphone. They were the first type of GSM bug and still remain favourites for some of our customers because they simply look like a phone where the battery has expired or an old handset that does not function any more.
Adapted to Give Appearance of a Dead Phone
All standard features on the spy phone have been switched off through the software so that the screen does not come on and the buttons do not light up or respond in any way. The call receive function, however, is still maintained so that the spy phone is able to receive and auto-answer an incoming call. When the call is answered, the microphone is switched on and the caller is able to listen in to the surrounding environment.
Enhanced Microphone Sensitivity
Some spy phones use the standard microphone of the handset and as such the listening radius of the microphone is normally limited. This is because standard mobile phone microphones are designed to filter out background noise and only be sensitive enough for someone to speak directly into the phone. Because the Infinity Spy Phone is not used to make ‘normal’ calls, we have enhanced microphone sensitivity and the result is a audio pick up radius of at least 8 metres.
Innocuous Short Term Listening Device
The Infinity Spy Phone is the perfect room bug for an office type scenario where the phone could be left on a desk or maybe on top of a cupboard. In the car it maybe that the spy phone could be left in a back of seat pocket or under a seat. Whatever the requirement, a four day standby time and/or a listening time of 5 hours mean that the Infinity Spy Phone is an excellent tool for short term audio surveillance requirements or where an innocuous ‘old phone’ would not arouse suspicion.
- GSM type listening device made from adapted mobile phone
- No standard mobile phone capability – screen and buttons have all been disabled
- Auto-answering GSM engine – enhanced microphone technology
- Excellent listening radius of up to 8 metres for normal speech
- Dual band network coverage 900/1800MHz – works in UK and most of the EU countries
- 5 hours of listening in time and/or 4 days standby time
- In original boxed with charger and Orange or Virgin SIM card
- Works on other phone networks although audio quality is less clear
- Optional external microphone for varied deployment possibilities (see package options)
Can this be used as a normal mobile phone (cell phone)?
No, the normal phone functionality has been disabled and as a result the phone appears to have a dead battery.
Can I leave this connected to the mains supply as though it was on charge and still be able to use it as a spy phone?
Yes, just like a normal mobile phone, it can still be active even when on charge.
Can this be set to call me back when there is noise in the area where it has been placed?
No, unfortunately there is no voice activation facility will this model.
Where in the world can this spy phone be used?
Anywhere that has dual band phone network in operation. This includes UK and Europe as well as many other countries using the 900/1800MHz frequency bands.
I live in a location where I cannot receive a reasonable phone signal on my mobile phone on any network. Will the Infinity Spy Phone still work?
Almost certainly not. The antenna inside the spy phone has not been altered for better reception.
You need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- If you would like the option of hiding the spy phone out of sight yet still maintaining a good audio sensitivity then the external 1 metre long optional microphone is certainly worth considering
- This device can still function as a spyphone when it is plugged in charging from the mains supply.
- You will need to ensure that the network SIM card that you have chosen for the spy phone has decent signal coverage in the area that the spy phone is deployed, otherwise just like a standard mobile phone, the Infinity Spy Phone may not function.
- This model is a dual band model that will work throughout the UK and most of Europe. If you require a model that will still work outside these countries then we also do a Tri-band model of this spy phone (separately listed).