Voice Logger Computer SoftwareProduct Code PCR3
This product is software that runs totally unseen on your PC or Laptop. Now you can turn any Windows computer into a spy listening and recording device without anyone knowing and also send the audio recordings to an email address of your choice. Super fast installation, simple to setup.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Voice Logger Computer Software then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.00 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£20 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£14 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£23 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£30 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£36 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£41 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£46 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£27 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 178.80 Incl. VAT£ 149.00 Excl. VAT
This superb software is designed to turn any Windows PC into a recording and listening device by using the microphone of the computer to listen to the surrounding environment.
Supplied on a USB stick the software is easy to carry around and with super swift one second installation time and intelligent anti virus avoidance, this virtual recording system can be uploaded onto an unlimited number of Windows machines to suit you audio monitoring requirements.
Installation is simply a matter of plugging the supplied USB stick into an available port on the chosen computer and following the on-screen prompts. You will NOT need to leave the USB stick in the computer after installation. The software is so well designed that it uses the most up-to-date antivirus avoidance technology to make installation swift, simple and discreet. The software has unlimited licences and free updates for life, making it future proof. Feel assured in the knowledge that our technicians at Spy Equipment UK have fully tested an evaluated this product, which means that you will have the back of our support in the unlikely event that you will need it.
Sound Detection Activation
Once installed and configured, the spy voice recorder and computer monitoring software can covertly monitor the surrounding room environment, record what the computer microphone picks up in secret and then send out the recorded MP3 files totally discreetly and automatically by email. Sound recording is strictly by sound activation, which means that the system will only record when sounds in the local environment are evident and emailing of recordings is completed in total discretion. In addition, because some environments may have a higher ambient noise level, the software has a trigger level setting feature where recording can be triggered only when sounds reach a certain level. A test can be run during the setup procedure for this excellent additional feature.
Automatic Audio Recording System
Recordings can also be automatically stored to a discreet file on the installed computer, although should you wish, this file can be hidden in a place of your choice during the setup process. This feature ensures that recordings can be listened back to on that computer or offloaded onto the the supplied USB stick to be taken away for later playback elsewhere, providing an alternative to the email process. In addition to hiding the recordings folder, it is also possible to encrypt the recorded files, so in the event that they were discovered on the computer, then it would not be possible to listen back to them.
High Quality Audio Recording
All audio is recorded in high quality MP3 format (very commonly used) and recorded files have the added bonus of being time and date stamped, making them easy to catalogue and also justify for evidential purposes. The Voice Logger Computer Software can be installed on both laptop and desktop machines and will even continue its recording operation if the laptop lid were to be closed or the computer entered sleep mode. If the computer was switched off then recording would cease, however the recording software will automatically boot up again when the computer is restarted.
Variety of different uses
Of course most audio recording devices physically have to fit into the room in which they need to record, but our Voice Logger Computer Software can work away in the background invisibly. The system is ideal for keep tabs on your children welfare when they are on the Internet, for keeping tabs on an elderly relative who may be subject of potential abuse by carers. Use the software to secretly record important meetings, use at home an office to record either abuse in the workplace or domestic abuse or why not use the Voice Logger computer software to catch a cheating partner taking on Skype or other computer audio communication programmes.
- Superb room audio monitoring software supplied on an easy-to-deploy USB stick
- Easy to carry around and with simple, but lightening fast installation
- Designed for use on any Windows PC, desktop or laptop – works even with the laptop lid down or computer is in sleep mode
- Programmed with the latest antivirus bypass facilities for trouble free discreet upload directly from the stick
- Uses the computer’s own microphone to monitor the surrounding room environment
- Preset with voice (sound) activation – Record only when there is sound to be recorded (ambient sound level filtering can be set)
- Record in total discretion – save audio files to the same computer or set to automatically email them to an email address of your choice
- Recordings have time and date reference – easy to catalogue and ideal for gathering evidence
- Audio files recorded in MP3 format – no need for any special playback software
- Recordings stored on installed computer can be encrypted for added security
- Audio pick up range depends on microphone sensitivity – In tests a radius of 7 metres was easily achieved
- Set the sound activation threshold and the frequency of saving of recordings through the software menu system
- No need to leave the supplied USB stick in the computer after installation
- System works and has been tested with numerous email clients including gmail and Yahoo mail
- This software is NOT compatible with Mac or Linux operating systems
Does the software work silently and discreetly when in operation?
Absolutely! The audio recording software is designed to work completely invisibly in the background on the computer leaving no signals that this is taking place.
When recording is happening, does the software slow the computer down at all?
No, the software can work away in the background without making huge demands on the normal computer function. There is no slowdown of the normal operation Nobody will ever suspect.
Do the recorded files have a time and date stamp?
Yes, and this is a big plus factor. Each recorded file has time and date which is great for cataloguing and for evidential purposes.
How can the recordings be played back?
The recorded files are MP3 and as such can be played back on a computer that has speakers and a media player installed. Free media players are available and we recommend VLC Media Player.
Can the voice (sound) activation feature be switched off?
Unfortunately the Voice Logger Computer Software is always set to voice activated recording. There is no straight record option available.
Does the device record one big long file with no breaks or does it recorder numerous shorter recording files?
The recordings are separated off dependant upon how much sound is within the vicinity of the installed computer, but when silence falls, the recorded files is ended, stored and a new file is created when sound starts in the environment once again (ambient sound level can be set).
Will the software still work if the computer on which it has been installed is switched off?
No, the software relies on the computer being switched for it to be able to run and use the microphone.
Does the installed computer need to be connected to the Internet for the software to work?
If you need to use the email feature then yes, it does. However, if you only need to secretly record files to the installed computer, then connection to the Internet is unnecessary.
You will need to consider the following to use this product:
- This software is strictly for installation on computers that have a Windows operating system including desktop and laptops.
- You will need to have access to an email address or alternatively will need to set one up if you want to use the software to send out recorded audio files by email.
- The installed computer must have a USB port in order for the software to be installed from the supplied USB stick.
- You will need access to a computer that has speakers and that has a media player application/programme installed. Most standard Media players are capable of playing back the files, but if you need a free version that will play all files then Spy Equipment UK recommend VLC Media Player (simple to download an install).
- Although very simple to install, you will need some basic understanding of a windows operating system to enable a swift install of the supplied software.