4/6 Way Extension Voice Recorder (Time-Date)Product Code 4WRC
Now With Time/Date Stamp – This mains-powered 4 or 6-Way Multi-Plug Extension Lead Voice Recorder is one of a new generation of covert voice recording solutions on offer from Spy Equipment UK. It is the perfect audio recording device for home or office.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about 4/6 Way Extension Voice Recorder (Time-Date) then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£17 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£24 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£29 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£31 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£36 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£20 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 238.80 Incl. VAT£ 199.00 Excl. VAT
If you are looking for a mains-powered voice recorder that can fit into almost any room environment, then this 4 or 6-Way Extension Recorder unit will certainly be worth serious consideration, especially now that this updated version has time and date referencing on recorded files.
Fully Working Extension Lead – Very Discreet Design
Although this product looks like a completely normal UK mains extension lead, in fact it conceals a very high quality recording system that is very simple to use and extremely discreet. The incorporated SD memory recording system is powered from the mains power connection and all mains sockets can be used to power devices in the normal manner. This listening device can only be used when plugged into a mains power outlet. There are no really obvious external signs that this extension lead is anything unusual. This is because the recording system is hidden completely out of sight and can only be accessed by unscrewing the back of the extension lead to reveal it
Sound Activated Recording – Time/Date Feature
The system is automatically set to voice activation mode and the microphone has an excellent sensitivity, giving around a 7 metre radius audio pick up of normal speech. The recording system gives no indication either visually or audibly that recording is taking place and is therefore completely discreet. The recording software will record up to 999 separate files which could mean in an environment where there are short regular bursts of noise, the number of files will be used up before the memory capacity has been used. This new updated version now has a time and date reference feature for the recorded files, which when set mens that each recorded file has a time/date stamp, making it easier to identify when certain recorded events actually took place.
Large Audio Recording Capability – Playback on a Computer
The recording capacity of this system is dependent upon the size of the micro SD card that is inserted within. As standard the unit is supplied with a 8GB card, although the size can be upgraded up to a 32GB capacity if required (see options drop-down menu). When listening back to recordings, the micro SD card in the unit will need to be removed and placed in an SD card reader (most modern computers have an SD card reader built in). Recordings can be played back on the connected computer. It is a good idea to ensure that the computer has a good set of speakers for ease of listening. It is the perfect discreet audio recording device for home or office.
4 or 6 Gang Extensions Available
This excellent mains powered recording device can be supplied as a 4 or 6 gang extension lead dependant on what would best suit the room in which it is to be placed. These extension leads easily blend into the room environment as they are often tucked away out of sight and all sockets can be used to power other electrical items in the normal way. There are no giveaway sounds or lights to alert attention and the recording system is completely hidden from view.
- Fully funtional 4 or 6 gang extension lead with inbuilt recording system
- Discreet recording solution suitable for home, office, workshop or maybe a Caravan
- Choose between 4 or 6 gang UK style multiplug extension (select from drop-down menu)
- Can be used as a working lead plugged into a mains source – all 4/6 sockets will power other devices
- Recording capacity is limited by the size of micro SD card inside the device – Maximum of 32GB capacity (up to 999 individual files)
- Supplied as standard with 8GB micro SD card – 32Gb available from drop-down package options menu
- Sound activated recording system for intelligent operation – will record voices and other sounds
- Sensitive microphone providing excellent audio clarity on recordings
- Audio pick up range for normal speech of approximately 7 metres radius
- No batteries required – power permanently from the Mains supply
- Effective and very simple to use – plug an go technology
Will this work as a standard 4-way plug adapter?
Yes, it will power devices plugged into it whilst working as a recorder.
What is the recording radius of this device?
This device will record voices clearly within a 7 Metre radius.
Does this recorder have time and date stamping on recordings?
Yes, there is now a time and date feature which means that each recorded file has a time/date stamp, but this requires setup on a Windows computer.
Can recording be set to permanent record mode?
No, the recorder is preset as a sound (voice) activated only.
Will the recorder still work if it is unplugged from the mains power supply?
No, the unit has no back up battery, so recording will stop when disconnected.
Does the unit make any noises or are there any lights when it is recording?
No, there are no giveaway sounds lights or anything else that would alert attention in any way.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- A suitable screwdriver (Phillips style is preferable) to open up the device giving access to the micro SD card within
- A suitable powered mains outlet to power the product
- the time/date feature relies on a small internal battery that needs charging every 2 to 3 months
- A computer with speakers attached if wishing to playback recordings through your PC or Laptop
- A media player on the computer for playback of audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK
- It maybe worth having another micro SD card as a direct replacement inside the device (other than one supplied) for a swift turnaround thereby reducing operational downtime
- Be sure to select whether you require a 4 gang or 6 gang extension lead at time of ordering
- It should be noted that the software only allows a maximum of 999 separate recordings whicg in some environments may mean the recording maximum is reached before the memory capacity is used up.