Carbon Monoxide Alarm WiFi CameraProduct Code C4WF
Made by Spy Equipment UK – This is a non-working Carbon Monoxide Alarm with a high definition WiFi (IP) spy camera system concealed within. Get live remote video viewed on your Laptop or Smartphone and also motion activated recording of events for later review.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Carbon Monoxide Alarm WiFi Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.00 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£20 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£14 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£23 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£30 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£36 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£41 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£46 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£27 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 300.00 Incl. VAT£ 250.00 Excl. VAT
If you are looking for a spy camera system to provide a solution for both ‘live’ remote monitoring and a record facility enabling after-the-event viewing of captured events then this innocent-looking Carbon Monoxide Alarm WiFi camera system could just be the answer
No Specialist Technical Knowledge Required
Perfect for use at home, this WiFi motion-activated spy camera (with sound) will not need to be connected to an Ethernet port or to the WiFi Router using a wire. What this means is that this non-working Carbon Monoxide Alarm can be placed at your chosen location on the wall provided it is within the broadcast area for the WiFi network to which the WiFi camera has been configured. Getting ‘up-and-running is unbelievably simple, with NO specialist technical knowledge required and this together with simple-to-follow instructions it is possible to get the camera unit functional in less than ten minutes!
All that is required is a ‘live’ mains power outlet at the location where you wish to position the camera system because the device can only be powered from the mains supply. If no Wi-Fi router is available at the location then it is possible to watch either live or recorded footage from the camera using your mobile phone, as long as you are within a 10-15 meter range of the device.
HD Video Quality – Remotely View Worldwide
This system should not be confused with other inferior devices that give lower quality imagery and with diminished capabilities that are available elsewhere. Most other systems on offer elsewhere often produce pixelated video imagery and the majority will only allow remote viewing within the broadcast area of the same WiFi signal. This usually means that you can remotely view from the next room or the next floor at best, which is of course extremely restrictive. Our WiFi cameras produce HD video (with audio) and can be remotely viewed from computer or Smartphone many thousands of miles away or from next door if so desired (an Internet connection is needed for the receiving device).
Motion Activated or Sound Activated Recording – Discreet Operation
The spy camera lens is positioned to view out of the front face of the unit thereby giving a wide-angled natural view of the environment in which it has been placed. The complete video surveillance system is cleverly installed within the external casing with no really obvious external signs that would give away the fact that a video surveillance system is within. There are no sounds or flashing lights that would alert attention, or that would arouse suspicion.
The system can be set to record at certain scheduled times and even then it can be set to record only when it either hears noise or detects motion through the camera lens. In addition to this feature the unit can also send an immediate notification to your phone in the event of either voice or motion detection, this means that you can be watching an event happening live within seconds of the camera detecting it.
Windows / iPhone / Android Compatible
The initial setup of the camera will require a smartphone (either i-Phone or Android) however once setup is complete you may also view your camera live from a Windows PC or Laptop. Streamed video footage from the WiFi camera can either be manually recorded directly onto your device or you may set it to automatically record footage directly to its own internal memory for later viewing. Auto record will work even when nobody is currently watching the camera live from a PC or Smartphone.
Battery Backup Feature
Although the system is designed to run on mains power alone it does come complete with an internal backup battery which will keep the system running for 3 hours after power has been disconnected.
- Non-functioning Carbon Monoxide Alarm fitted with high quality covert WiFi spy camera system
- Camera installation is hand-built in the UK – Completely covert camera design
- Easy to set up and use – No prior specialist technical knowledge needed to use this product
- 3 hour backup battery designed to keep the camera running in the event of power failure.
- Remotely view ‘live’ using your computer, laptop, iPhone or Android Smartphone (free app download required)
- View and listen at your leisure in real time (receiving device requires decent Internet connection of some kind)
- Can be set to send push notifications in response to movement or sound detected
- Video / audio quality will adjust dependent upon available transfer speed and bandwidth – sometimes the system may have to be set to a lower resolution
- Optional Manual / Scheduled / Motion / Sound activated recording with time and date stamping for evidential purposes.
- Multiple IP cameras can be added onto the same WiFi camera system
- Internal memory storage space of 32GB as standard
- Password protected for individually secure user access
- Windows, iPhone and Android compatible (Require smartphone to do initial set up)
- Supplied with UK 3-Pin mains adapter, full installation software and simple-to-use guide to getting started
- Ideal for professional remote surveillance of office or home environment where a WiFi connection is available
Can multiple WiFi spy cameras be received and recorded at any one time?
Yes, numerous WiFi cameras (up to 20) can be set up to feed to the same remote viewing console login on your computer or smartphone
Can other devices transmitting devices in the vicinity interfere with the transmissions?
These devices use digital data streaming. This means that no interference will be expected from other systems, but the WiFi network installed upon can, as with normal systems, be affected by bandwidth issues that can sometimes impinge on the video / audio produced.
What is the cost of running a WiFi spy camera?
There is no directly attributable cost for running a WiFi camera other than the electricity that is needed to power it, however, it is wise to check with your Internet service provider to ensure there are no restrictions on data streaming. If there are restrictions in Internet usage, then costs may be incurred.
Is the footage produced by the camera clear enough to identify people captured within say 10 metres of the camera?
Absolutely, because the footage produced is up to 1920x 1080, in colour which is defined enough for identification purposes.
Do I need to go into special configuration of Broadband settings or a specialist router to accommodate the WiFi camera onto the network?
No, this WiFi camera system can be considered to be a ‘plug and play’ solution. It is easy to install and set up, with no technical expertise required.
Can I use the WiFi spy camera worldwide?
Yes, this system can be used outside the UK, however you should be certain to have the correct mains power supply to suit the system.
Can the WiFi system be powered purely from a battery supply?
The system does come complete with a 3 hour backup battery however it really is designed to run on mains only.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- You will need to have an internet-connected computer (Windows, Tablet) or Smartphone (iPhone or Android) to be able to remotely view and hear what the camera is seeing.
- You will require the password to the network on which you wish to install this WiFi camera system.
- The WiFi camera system will NOT work if the WiFI network that it has been connected to is switched off or is inaccessible.
- On some shared office systems, such as shared WiFi on technology parks where numerous businesses share the same WiFi output, it will not be possible to use this WiFi camera due to security restrictions in place for multi-office shared systems.