Smoke Alarm WiFi Spy CameraProduct Code SMWF
Made by Spy Equipment UK – This non-working Smoke Alarm that has a superb WiFi (IP) spy camera system concealed within that allows live remote room video viewed on your Laptop or Smartphone, but also offers motion activated recording of events for later review.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Smoke Alarm WiFi Spy Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£17 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£24 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£29 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£31 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£36 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£20 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 220.00 Incl. VAT£ 220.00 Excl. VAT
Choosing a spy camera surveillance system is more often than not a choice between the ability to watch ‘live’ streaming footage and having a solution where video footage is recorded and stored for later viewing after the device has been accessed ‘after the event’. This covert cam product is able to deliver on both fronts!
No Prior Specialist Technical Ability Required
Ideal to use at home or in the office this WiFi motion-activated spy camera (with sound), after initial set-up, does not need to be hard-wired to an Ethernet port or to the WiFi Router. This ensures that after the simple set up process has been complete, the Smoke Alarm can be placed at your chosen location (wall or ceiling) as long as it is within the broadcast area for the WiFi network that you have configured it with. Getting ‘up-and-running really is quite easy. NO specialist technical knowledge is required and simple-to-follow instructions will have your camera unit functional in less than ten minutes. All you will need is a live mains power outlet at the location where you wish to position the camera system because the device has no battery.
High Definition Footage – Global Remote Live Accessibility
This system is not to be confused with other inferior devices that give lower quality imagery and with diminished capabilities. Most other systems on offer produce pixelated video imagery and many will only allow you to remotely view what the camera is seeing within the bounds of the same WiFi signal, which usually means that you can remotely view from the next room or the next floor, which is extremely restrictive. Our WiFi cameras produce excellent video quality (with audio) and can be remotely viewed from computer or Smartphone many thousands of miles away or from next door if desired (an Internet connection is needed for the receiving device).
Discreetly Engineered Design and Functionality
The surveillance camera is installed in a position looking through the gaps in the vented casing in the ideal position to view the room environment in which it has been placed. The spy camera lens is skilfully positioned and installed so as not to be easily visible to the human eye. The complete video surveillance system is cleverly installed within the external casing with no real external signs that would giveaway the fact that a video surveillance system is within. There are no sounds or flashing lights that would alert attention, or that would arouse suspicion. The system supports motion detection (sends and email when triggered).
Simple Set Up – Motion Activated Recording
The remote viewing console for the system is very simple to use and the software we supply is easy to install on a Windows or Mac computer. On the computer remote setup can be altered such as setting up motion activated recording (requires Windows PC or smartphone to change the settings). Not only can the WiFi camera be watched from a computer, but it can also be remotely monitored from an iPhone or Android phone. Remotely view ‘live’ and record using these smartphones if required. Streamed video footage from the WiFi camera can be automatically stored on the 32GB internal flash memory storage inside the device (upgrade to 64GB or 128GB as a cost option). This means the amount of video storage is only restricted by the capacity of the installed memory, albeit the system can be set to overwrite if required.
- Non-functioning Smoke Alarm fitted with high quality covert WiFi spy camera system
- Camera installation is hand-built in the UK – Completely covert camera design
- Easy to set up and use – No prior specialist technical knowledge needed to use this product
- Remotely view ‘live’ using your computer, laptop, iPhone or Android Smartphone (free app download required)
- View and listen at your leisure in real time (receiving device requires decent Internet connection of some kind)
- High definition video resolution of up to 1920 x 1080 @ 30FPS produced together with decent audio recording
- Video / audio quality will adjust dependent upon available transfer speed and bandwidth – sometimes the system may have to be set to a lower resolution
- Optional Manual / Scheduled / Motion activated recording with time and date stamping for evidential purposes (to PC)
- Can be set to send email in response to movement detected in front of the camera
- Multiple IP cameras can be added onto the same WiFi camera system (up to 20 cameras)
- In-built 32GB of memory space as standard – Upgrade to 64 or 128GB as a cost option
- Password protected for individually secure user access
- Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android compatible (Require Windows PC or smartphone to do initial set up)
- Supplied with UK 3-Pin mains adapter, full installation software and simple-to-use guide to getting started
- Ideal for professional remote surveillance of office or home environment where a WiFi connection is available
Can more that one camera be received and recorded at any one time?
Yes, a number of WiFi cameras (up to 20) can be set up to feed to the same remote viewing console on your computer or smartphone
Can other devices interfere with the transmissions?
These devices use digital data streaming. There should be no interference from other systems, but the WiFi network installed upon can, as with normal systems, be affected by bandwidth restrictions that can affect video / audio produced.
How much do WiFi cameras cost to run?
There is no directly attributable cost for running a WiFi camera other than the electricity to power it, however, you should check with you Internet service provider to ensure that you do not have restrictions on data streaming. If there are restrictions in Internet usage, then costs could be incurred.
Is the footage produced by the camera clear enough to identify people captured within say 10 metres of the camera?
Yes, the footage produced is 1920 x 1080, in colour which is defined enough for identification purposes.
Do I need to go into special configuration of Broadband settings to accommodate the WiFi camera onto the network?
No, this is almost a ‘plug and play’ solution. It is easy to install and set up. No technical expertise is required.
Can I use the WiFi camera worldwide?
Yes, this system can be used outside the UK, however you should be certain to have the correct power supply to suit.
Can the Smoke Alarm WiFi system be powered purely from a battery supply?
No, it cannot be powered up from a battery, a mains power supply is included with the Smoke Alarm for this purpose.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- You will need to have an internet-connected computer or Smartphone (iPhone or Android) to be able to remotely view and hear what the camera is seeing.
- You will require the password to the network on which you wish to install this WiFi camera system. You will need access to the WiFi router.
- It may be preferable, although not essential to have a computer on the same WiFi network on which you have installed the supplied software in order to store recorded footage from the WiFi camera. Recording capacity depends upon the computer hard drive capacity.
- The WiFi camera system will NOT work if the WiFI network that it has been connected to is switched off or is inaccessible.
- On some shared office systems, such as shared WiFi on technology parks where numerous businesses share the same WiFi output, it will not be possible to use this WiFi camera due to security restrictions in place for multi-office shared systems.