Air Freshener WiFi CameraProduct Code AIRW_AZ
Made by Spy Equipment UK – This high definition Air Freshener WiFi Camera with motion detection recording facility can be remotely monitored from your computer or Smartphone from almost anywhere in the world. An excellent portable, quick deployment remote surveillance spy camera solution with good battery life.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Air Freshener WiFi Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£17 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£24 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£29 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£31 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£36 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£20 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 282.00 Incl. VAT£ 235.00 Excl. VAT
This versatile battery-powered hidden spy camera can produce high resolution streaming video and audio discreetly built into an everyday commonly available plastic air freshener enclosure. The device not only offers remote camera surveillance, but also has a through-the-lens motion detection recording facility.
Front Facing WiFi Camera
This advanced WiFi spy camera has a front facing camera concealed within. The minute camera lens is in a position looking out through the front air freshener grille which means it is in the most natural position for room video surveillance and the fact that the lens is wide-angled means that the camera has a wider field of vision. Inside the grille is a dark green material that does an excellent job of concealing the existence of the lens.
Extremely Easy Set Up
This WiFi camera is very simple to set up and getting it working for you should only take a matter of minutes. There is no need for any specialist network technical knowledge and the easy to follow instructions including video guides take the guesswork out of the process even for a complete novice. Once the setup process is complete the WiFi unit will not need to be hardwired to the WiFi Router in any way, but will just work wirelessly on the network on which it has been configured.
Motion Activation Alerts
The DVR system features a motion detection facility that is triggered by movement within the view of the camera. The movement triggers can be programmed to send an email alert (requires set-up and a valid email address). In addition, even if the spy camera unit loses WiFi connection the device can still continue to record motion activated footage on the the inserted micro SD card, which can later be remotely reviewed once the WiFi connection is re-established.
Remote View and Control
The remote viewing platform for the system is easy to use and can be accessed through the internet on both Windows and Mac computers. The software has remote setup capability to change certain functionality for example: setting up motion activated recording. As well as watching live from a computer, the WiFi Camera can also be monitored from an iPhone or Android phone. You will be able to see ‘live’ imagery (with sound) and record using these smartphones if required (requires free app download). Streamed video footage from the WiFi spy camera can be automatically captured onto a cloud storage facility (cost option) or onto an SD card inside the camera system itself. This means the video storage space is only restricted by the capacity of the cloud storage paid for or the SD used in the WiFi camera (see dropdown menu options).
Numerous Deployment Options
The air freshener that this unit is built within is a commonly available design that has been in production for many years. It is not unusual to see an air freshener in almost any room or type of building where it would go unnoticed. That is why the Air Freshener WiFi Camera is ideal for use in a multitude of scenarios including deployment at home, in the office, a mobile home or in a workshop. What also makes this unit special is the availability of a changeable battery pack which is perfect for when a swift redeployment is required. Extra battery packs are available at an extra cost (see package options dropdown menu)
This entire video surveillance system is cleverly incorporated within the external air freshener casing with no real external giveaway indications that would draw attention to the fact that there is a spy camera system within. The device makes no sounds and has no flashing lights that would draw focus, or that would give any cause for suspicion.
High Quality WiFi Spy Camera System
This product should NOT be confused with other less able devices that produce lower quality imagery and have reduced functionality (available elsewhere). Most competitive systems on offer produce poor video imagery and in the main will only allow remote viewing within the broadcast area of the same WiFi signal. This means that you can remotely view from the next room or the next floor at best. Our range of WiFi cameras can produce high quality HD video (with audio) and can be remotely watched from computer or Smartphone many thousands of miles away, but also from the next room, if so desired – an Internet connection is needed for the receiving device.
- Non-functional air freshener casing installed with a high quality covert WiFi spy camera system
- Camera system is hand-built by Spy Equipment UK – Completely covert camera design
- Simple set-up and easy to use – No prior specialist technical knowledge required to use this product
- Remotely watch video ‘live’ using your PC, Mac, laptop, iPhone or Android Smartphone (free app download required)
- View and hear at your leisure in ‘real time’ (receiving device will need a decent Internet connection)
- Motion detection setting – can be programmed to send alert email if required
- Display or record video in high definition up to 1920 x 1080 @ 30FPS produced together with clear sound recording
- Video / audio quality will automatically adjust dependant on available transfer speed and bandwidth – at times the system may have to drop to a lower resolution
- Switch between Manual / Scheduled / Motion detection recording all with with time and date stamping for evidential purposes
- In-built 7800mAh rechargeable battery that can power the unit for up to 9 hours before a recharge is required.
- An interchangeable battery pack ideal for swift redeployment is available as an optional cost extra
- SD card recording system has ability to record video footage even if the WiFi connection is lost (requires installed micro SD card and set to motion activation)
- 32GB MicroSD card supplied as standard – Card upgrades selectable on drop-down menu (64GB and 128GB)
- More than one WiFi camera can be added onto the same platform – up to 20 cameras can be displayed at one time
- Platform has password protection for confidential secure user access
- System is Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android compatible – Requires Windows PC or smartphone to complete initial set-up procedure
- Supplied with UK 3-Pin mains charger, full installation software and simple-to-use guide (with video tutorials) to getting started
- Ideal for professional remote surveillance of office, home, mobile home, or workshop environment where a WiFi connection is available
Can multiple WiFi spy cameras be received and recorded at any one time?
Yes, up to 20 of our WiFi cameras can be set up to feed to the same remote viewing account on your computer or smartphone
Can other devices transmitting within the same area interfere with the transmissions?
Our WiFi cameras use digital data streaming. This means that no interference will be expected from other systems, but the WiFi network it is using can, as with normal systems, be affected by bandwidth issues that can sometimes impinge on the video / audio produced.
What is the cost of running a WiFi spy camera?
There is no directly attributable cost for running a WiFi camera other than the electricity that is needed to power it, however, it is wise to check with your Internet service provider to ensure there are no restrictions on data streaming. If there are restrictions in Internet usage, then costs may be incurred over and above your normal internet usage.
Is the footage produced by the camera clear enough to identify people captured within say 10 metres of the camera?
Absolutely, because the footage produced is up to 1920x 1080, in colour which is defined enough for identification purposes. Even at lower resolutions it is still possible to identify those seen by the camera.
Do I need to go into special configuration of Broadband settings or a specialist router to accommodate the WiFi camera onto the network?
No, this WiFi camera system can be considered to be a ‘plug and play’ solution. It is easy to install and set up, with no technical expertise required. And we supply easy to follow user guides and can provide support by telephone.
Can I use the WiFi spy camera worldwide?
Yes, this system can be used outside the UK, however you should be certain to have the correct mains power supply adapter to suit charging of the battery pack.
Can this Air Freshener WiFi system be powered purely from the mains supply?
It would not be right for an air freshener of this type to be plugged into the mains, so only battery power is relevant.
Would it be possible to set this device up to work with a 3G or 4G to WiFi router?
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- You will need to have an internet-connected computer (Windows, Mac, Tablet) or Smartphone (iPhone or Android) to be able to remotely view and hear what the camera is seeing.
- You will need to download the right app onto your receiving device to enable it to view the WiFi camera
- You WILL need the password to the network on which you wish to install this WiFi camera system for the initial set up procedure. You may need physical access to the WiFi router.
- The WiFi camera system will NOT work if the WiFI network that it has been connected to is switched off or is inaccessible when remote viewing, but can work still as a stand-alone motion activated DVR
- On some shared office systems, such as shared WiFi on technology parks where numerous businesses share the same WiFi output, it may not be possible to use this WiFi camera due to security restrictions in place for multi-office shared systems.