PIR WiFi CameraProduct Code PIR6
Made by Spy Equipment UK – This standardly styled PIR Sensor has a concealed high definition WiFi (IP) spy camera system within. Ideal for real time remote video (with audio) monitoring on your PC or iPhone or Android handset and for motion detection recording for later review.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about PIR WiFi Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 276.00 Incl. VAT£ 230.00 Excl. VAT
If it’s important to have top quality real time remote video monitoring then a WiFi (IP) camera system has to be the perfect choice. The PIR WiFi Camera system is suited to the home, an office or a workshop environment providing discreet remote monitoring solution with the ability to also record events for viewing at a later time.
Pair With Local WiFi for Wireless Video Monitoring
Suited for placement at home or in the office, after a simple set up procedure this motion-activated spy camera (with sound) communicates over the WiFi network, although it does need to have a mains power connection to enable it to work for any length of time. This means that the PIR Sensor can be placed at your chosen location as long as it is within the broadcast area for the WiFi network that it has been paired with. Getting started really is quite simple. No real technical knowledge is required and simple-to-follow instructions including video guides should get your camera unit ‘up and running’ in less than ten minutes. All you should need is a live mains power outlet at the location where you wish to position the camera unit because this product has no backup battery as such.
Full HD WiFi Camera – Global Monitoring
Some WiFi spy camera systems are only able to produce low quality imagery, whereas the PIR WiFi Camera is able to output full 1080p colour video, with sound. Many alternative WiFi covert cameras produce pixelated video footage and quite often will only allow remote monitoring of the camera within a short broadcast range of maybe 50 metres (P2P WiFi). This of course means that it is only possible to remotely monitor from the next room or possibly another floor of a building, both of which would prove prohibitively restrictive. The WiFi PIR can be remotely viewed on a Windows computer, or Smartphone many thousands of miles away and of course from next door if so desired as long as the receiving device itself has a decent data connection.
Discreetly Design and Functionality
The pinhole surveillance camera is installed in the front face of the PIR Sensor. A small hole allows the camera view of the environment, but at ceiling height the camera is not at all obvious. Also more often than not, a person entering a room fails to notice normally placed items at ceiling height. And because the entire WiFi and DVR system is hidden within the PIR Sensor’s cavity, there are no other giveaway external signs that would draw any attention. As you would expect, the system has no external flashing lights and does not produce any sounds that would alert any attention.
Motion Activated – Monitoring App Provided
The remote viewing console for the system is simple to use and the App supplied is easy to install on a Smartphone (Android and iPhone). Through the software App remote settings can be altered to suit the circumstances of deployment, such as setting up motion activated recording or scheduled recording. On motion activated recording when there is movement detected within view of the PIR camera lens, then recording commences. Recorded footage is stored on the internal SD card. In addition to being able to remotely watch live video , it is also possible to record directly on the device you are viewing from or stream back to you device recorded footage from the SD card and then subsequently playback. In the event that you need to be notified as soon as something happens, then emailed alerts can also be set in response to movement in front of the camera.
Easily Blends Into Surroundings
It is often difficult to find a device that can be used for longterm remote video surveillance that will simply blend into a home, office or workshop situation. The PIR WiFi Camera is certainly an option worth considering, an everyday object that could be the perfect solution for a variety of circumstances.
- Totally ordinary looking white PIR Sensor installed with high definition covert WiFi spy camera system
- Product is cleverly assembled in the UK – Completely discreet pinhole camera design
- Really easy to set up and use – No special technical knowledge required using PC or Smartphone
- Remotely view ‘live’ using your Windows desktop, laptop, iPhone or Android Smartphone (free software app download provided)
- View and listen at your leisure in real time (receiving device requires decent Internet connection WiFi / Mobile Data)
- High definition video resolution of up to 1920 x 1080 @ 25FPS produced together with clear audio
- Video / audio quality will adjust dependent upon available transfer speed and bandwidth – when live watching system may have to be set to a lower resolution especially when using a mobile data connection
- Optional Manual / Scheduled / Motion activated recording with time and date stamping for evidential purposes (to linked computer)
- Can be configured to send email in response to movement detected in front of the camera
- Multiple IP cameras can be added onto the same WiFi camera system
- In-built 32GB of memory space as standard for recording purposes (optional 64GB and 128GB available at time of purchase)
- System is password protected for individually secure user access
- The PIR Sensor is a dummy and cannot be linked to a standard intruder alarm system
- PIR has random flashing red LED on the front that replicates many sensors that respond to movement by lighting LED
- External PIR Sensor measurements: 106 x 67 x 58mm
- Supplied with UK 3-Pin mains adapter, full installation software and simple-to-use guide to getting started
- Ideal for professional remote surveillance of home, office or workshop environment where a PIR Sensor would not look out of place (where WiFi connection is available)
Can more that one camera be remotely reviewed and recorded at any one time?
Multiple cameras can be set up to feed to the same remote viewing console on your computer, albeit only one at a time on a Smartphone
Can other radio transmitting devices interfere with the transmissions?
These devices use digital data streaming. There should be no interference from other systems, but the WiFi network installed upon can, as with normal systems, be affected by bandwidth restrictions that can affect the quality of video / audio produced.
How much do WiFi cameras cost to run?
There is no directly attributable cost for running a WiFi camera other than the electricity to power it (if not a battery powered device) however, you should check with you Internet service provider to ensure that you do not have restrictions on data streaming. If there are restrictions in Internet usage, then costs could be incurred because of this.
Is the footage produced by the camera clear enough to identify people captured within say 10 metres of the camera?
Yes, the footage produced can be up to 1920 x 1080, in full colour which is high definition and easily clear enough for identification purposes.
Do I need to go into special configuration of Broadband settings to accommodate the WiFi camera onto the network?
No, this is almost a ‘plug and play’ solution. It is easy to install and set up. No prior WiFi technical knowledge is required.
Can I use the WiFi camera anywhere in the world?
Yes, this system can be used outside the UK, however you should be certain to have the correct power supply to suit.
Can the PIR WiFi cam be powered purely from a battery supply?
No, unfortunately it cannot be powered up from a battery because of the space inside the the PIR does not allow. A mains power supply is included with the device for this purpose.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- You will need to have an internet-connected Smartphone (iPhone or Android) to be able to remotely view and hear ‘live’ what the camera is seeing.
- You will need the password to the network on which you wish to install this WiFi camera system when setting up for the first time.
- The WiFi camera system will NOT work if the WiFI network that it has been connected to is switched off or is inaccessible.
- On some shared WiFi networks such as those used in hotels and public areas where there is a login screen to access, you will only be able to remotely view if the camera and the monitoring device are on the same shared network. Remote viewing from outside the network will not be possible.