Junction Box WiFi CameraProduct Code WFJ8
Made by Spy Equipment UK – This ordinary looking grey plastic junction box has a concealed high definition WiFi (IP) spy camera system within. Perfect for real time remote video (with audio) monitoring on your PC, Mac, Tablet or smartphone and for recording for later review.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Junction Box WiFi Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£15 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£21 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£26 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£27 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£31 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£18 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 264.00 Incl. VAT£ 220.00 Excl. VAT
When it is essential to have high quality real time remote video monitoring then a WiFi (IP) camera system is the ideal choice. The Junction Box WiFi Camera system is designed to blend into an office or workshop environment to provide a discreet remote monitoring solution that has the facility to also record events for viewing at a later time.
Specialist Technical Knowhow Not Required
Suited for use in the office or maybe a workshop environment, after a simple set up procedure this WiFi motion-activated spy camera (with sound) does not need to remain hard-wired to an Ethernet port or to the WiFi Router because it communicates via the WiFi. This means that the Junction Box can be placed at your chosen location (wall or ceiling) as long as it is within the broadcast area for the WiFi network that it has been paired with. Getting started really is quite simple. Absolutely NO specialist technical knowledge is required and simple-to-follow instructions including video guides should get your camera unit â€˜up and runningâ€™ in less than ten minutes. All that is required is a live mains power outlet at the location where you wish to position the camera system because this product has no backup battery.
High Definition Video – Remote Monitoring Worldwide
The system should never be compared to other cheaper, but inferior devices that give low quality imagery and severely reduced capabilities. Many other WiFi spy cameras produce pixelated video footage and many will only allow remote monitoring of what the camera is viewing within the broadcast area of the same paired WiFi signal. This invariably means that it is only possible to remotely view from the next room or maybe the next floor of a building, both of which will prove extremely restrictive. Our WiFi camera units produce high definition video (with audio) and can be remotely viewed on a Windows computer, Mac Tablet device or Smartphone many thousands of miles away and of course from next door if so desired (an Internet / data connection is needed for the receiving device).
Discreetly Design and Functionality
The pinhole surveillance camera is installed in the front face of the junction box in the black coloured area of the sticker. This ensures that it is both in the correct position to have a full view of the environment in which it has been placed and the spy camera lens is also very difficult to spot even under close examination of this area of the junction box. And because the entire WiFi video surveillance system is cleverly installed within the box cavity there are no giveaway external signs that would draw attention. In addition the system has no external flashing lights and does not produce any sounds that would arouse suspicion.
Motion Activated Recording – Slick Monitoring Software
The remote viewing console for the system simple to use and the software supplied is easy to install on a Windows or Mac computer. On the computer remote setup can be altered such as setting up motion activated recording. When the system detects motion a notification email is sent and video recording commences either onto the internal memory or paired computer. Not only can the WiFi cam be remotely viewed on a computer, but it can also be monitored on an iPhone or Android phone. Remotely view â€˜liveâ€™ footage and record using these smartphones if required. The Junction Box WiFi Camera has 32GB internal flash memory storage, although you can select 64gb or 128GB at checkout as a cost option.
Easily Blends Into Surroundings
It is often difficult to find a device that can be used for longterm remote video surveillance that will easily blend into an office or workshop scenario. This Junction Box with covert WiFi camera certainly fits this criteria and can often provide the perfect solution in a variety of circumstances.
- Totally ordinary looking grey plastic junction box installed with high definition covert WiFi spy camera system
- Product is cleverly assembled in the UK – Completely discreet pinhole camera design
- Absolutely simple to set up and use – No prior specialist technical knowledge needed to use this product
- Remotely view â€˜liveâ€™ using your Windows or Mac computer, laptop, tablet, iPhone or Android Smartphone (free software app download required)
- View and listen at your leisure in real time (receiving device requires decent Internet connection WiFi / Mobile Data)
- High definition video resolution of up to 1280 x 800 @ 30FPS produced together with clear audio
- Video / audio quality will adjust dependent upon available transfer speed and bandwidth sometimes the system may have to be set to a lower resolution especially when using a mobile data connection
- Optional Manual / Scheduled / Motion activated recording with time and date stamping for evidential purposes (to linked computer)
- Can be configured to send email in response to movement detected in front of the camera
- Multiple IP cameras can be added onto the same WiFi camera system (up to maximum of 20 cameras)
- In-built 32GB of memory space as standard for recording purposes – Upgradable to 64 or 128GB
- System is password protected for individually secure user access
- Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android compatible (Require Windows PC or smartphone to do initial set up)
- External junction box measurements: 130 x 130 x 70mm
- Supplied with UK 3-Pin mains adapter, full installation software and simple-to-use guide to getting started
- Ideal for professional remote surveillance of office or workshop environment where a junction box would not look out of place (where WiFi connection is available)
Can more that one camera be remotely reviewed and recorded at any one time?
Yes, up to 20 in total can be set up to feed to the same remote viewing console on your computer or smartphone
Can other radio transmitting devices interfere with the transmissions?
These devices use digital data streaming. There should be no interference from other systems, but the WiFi network installed upon can, as with normal systems, be affected by bandwidth restrictions that can affect the quality of video / audio produced.
How much do WiFi cameras cost to run?
There is no directly attributable cost for running a WiFi camera other than the electricity to power it (if not a battery powered device) however, you should check with you Internet service provider to ensure that you do not have restrictions on data streaming. If there are restrictions in Internet usage, then costs could be incurred because of this.
Is the footage produced by the camera clear enough to identify people captured within say 10 metres of the camera?
Yes, the footage produced can be up to 1200 x 800, in full colour which is easily clear enough for identification purposes.
Do I need to go into special configuration of Broadband settings to accommodate the WiFi camera onto the network?
No, this is almost a â€˜plug and playâ€™ solution. It is easy to install and set up. No essential technical expertise is required.
Can I use the WiFi camera anywhere in the world?
Yes, this system can be used outside the UK, however you should be certain to have the correct power supply to suit.
Can the Junction Box WiFi system be powered purely from a battery supply?
No, it cannot be powered up from a battery, a mains power supply is included with the device for this purpose.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- You will need to have an internet-connected computer (Windows, Mac or Tablet device) or Smartphone (iPhone or Android) to be able to remotely view and hear â€˜liveâ€™ what the camera is seeing.
- You will need the password to the network on which you wish to install this WiFi camera system when setting up for the first time. You may in some circumstances need access to the WiFi router.
- As an option you may prefer to have a computer on the same WiFi network on which you have installed the supplied software in order to store recorded footage from the WiFi camera. Recording capacity depends upon the computer hard drive capacity.
- The WiFi camera system will NOT work if the WiFI network that it has been connected to is switched off or is inaccessible.
- On some shared office systems, such as shared WiFi on technology parks where numerous businesses share the same WiFi output, it will not be possible to use this WiFi camera due to security restrictions in place for multi-office shared systems.