Mobile Phone Device SeizureProduct Code MPD5
Device SeizureTM is an advanced forensic acquisition and analysis tool for examining mobile (cell) phones, PDAs, and GPS devices. This kit includes everything you need to acquire and analyse data from over 4,000 devices.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product out of stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Mobile Phone Device Seizure then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£17 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£24 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£29 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£31 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£36 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£20 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 2,994.00 Incl. VAT£ 2,495.00 Excl. VAT
Why settle for half the data. Most commercial mobile phone forensic software only retrieves logical data files. That’s like doing an investigation and simply ignoring half of a crime scene. If an investigation tool doesn’t have advanced analysis features, then this is probably because it doesn’t get enough data to analyse as a matter of course.
Deleted data and user data such as text (SMS) messages and images can often be found in the physical data dump of a phone. Device Seizure was specifically designed from the ground up as a serious professional grade phones forensic tool that has provided valuable and accepted evidence in countless court cases. This is the latest version with comprehensive additions
Device Seizure manufacturer ‘Paraben’ is the trusted leader in handheld forensics. Paraben’s Point-2-Point feature has been integrated into Device Seizure. The Point 2 Point system converts GPS data points to be read directly into Google Earth to ensure that investigators can quickly and easily visualise where these GPS locations are. Device Seizure has low minimum system requirements. The result is that it is possible to run Device Seizure on equipment that may have been previously considered to be obsolete for forensic examination.
Device Seizure now includes a toolbox of of cables and hardware. You’ll not only receive cables that work on most phone on the market today, you’ll receive a Strong Hold Bag, power adapters, a remote charger, and more.
When you purchase this product, you will receive a free one year subscription which will entitle you to free updates during your subscription period. You can add an additional year subscription to your cart here. Best of all, if there are any new cables added to Device Seizure, we’ll automatically send them to active subscription holders.
As an advanced phone monitoring technique that is considered one of the very best out there today, Device Seizure utilises original manufacturer drivers to maintain forensic integrity of acquisitions.
Supported Mobile Phone Manufacturers
- Acer (Windows Mobile)
- Android OS devices
- Apple iPhone
- Apple iPod
- Apple iPad
- ASUS (Windows Mobile)
- BenQ (Windows Mobile)
- BlackBerry OS devices
- Dopod (Windows Mobile)
- Ericsson, Garmin GPS
- HTC (Windows Mobile/Android)
- I Mate (Windows Mobile)
- Motorola iDEN
- NEC (Windows Mobile)
- Palm OS devices
- Pidion (Windows Mobile)
- Qtek (Windows Mobile)
- Sharp (Windows Mobile)
- Symbian OS devices
- TomTom GPS
- Web OS devices (Palm Pre, Palm Pixi)
- Windows Mobile devices
Paraben’s Device Seizure supports GSM SIM Cards with the use of a SIM card reader – found in SIM Card Seizure
For a full list of supported devices and what the device seizure software provides in relation to each of these devices visit Paraben. To learn more about the Mobile Phone Device Seizure, contact us today.
Version 4.5 Upgrades:
- Added support for iPhone iOS 4.3.3 and 4.3.5
- Added support for 35 new phones
- Date format for all plug-ins corresponds to the Regional Settings of the computer on which Device Seizure is installed
- Sorting management is improved for better usability including option to skip large files and manually stop the process
- Improved working with cases through networks and shared folders
- PDF report design improved to make it more usable
- Bookmark management is improved for better usability
- Case compare feature now has more detailed comparison data
- Version updating without re-installation
The Following Data Can Be Acquired (Dependent on Model):
- SMS History (Text Messages)
- Deleted SMS (Text Messages)
- Phonebook (In the memory of the phone and on the SIM card)
- Call History
- Received Calls
- Dialled Numbers
- Missed calls
- Call Dates & Durations
- To-Do List
- Filesystem (physical memory dumps)
- System Files
- Multimedia Files (Images, Videos, etc.)
- Java Files
- Deleted Data
- GPS Waypoints, Tracks, Routes, etc
- PDA Databases
- Registry (Windows Mobile Devices)
If I buy this kit and there are updates to the software, will I get these too?
You will certainly get any upgrades for a period of 12 months and on some aspects of the software you will get free upgrades beyond that such as software for recovering from iPhones and Android Phones.
Will I need to physically get hold of the devices themselves to forensically recovery data?
Absolutely yes. each device will have to be interrogated through the software, but a physical connection via a cable will be required to access the device memory.
Will I need to carry the entire kit around all of the time?
No. We supply a ‘Field Kit’ which is a more compact version that is for the most common devices. This is far more portable.
Who is this product designed for?
This comprehensive recovery system is designed for use by a Forensic Recovery Specialist or Investigator who needs a solution for recovering data from all types of mobile device.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- This comprehensive kit is designed for the professional forensic specialist or provate investigator who is employed to undertake mobile device investigations on a regular basis. These trades will often make far far more from the work undertaken with the kit than the initial outlay.
- We are unable to give a shipping availability for this product. We do not hold this product in stock and have to specially request an anticipated shipping time from our supplier. If you are located outside the UK, then we can get the product shipped direct if payment has been make beforehand.