Mobile Phone Investigation KitProduct Code MP1K
A complete unlimited usage mobile phone (cellphone) investigation kit that enables interrogation and extraction of data from iPhone and Android based phone systems, including SIM cards from those devices. Analyse information contained on 99% of the world’s mobile phone devices with this mobile phone investigation equipment.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Mobile Phone Investigation Kit then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 354.00 Incl. VAT£ 295.00 Excl. VAT
A complete digital mobile phone interrogation kit contained in a smart carry case, specifically aimed at law enforcement agencies and other investigators that have a regular requirement to catalogue and scrutinise data held on the memory of Android and iPhone devices, as well as SIM cards.
Multiple Tools For Complete Phone Backup & Analysis
Although we already offer the iRecovery and Phone Recovery sticks as individual products for gathering and cataloguing data from both iPhone and Android mobile devices, we have never previously offered both of these products together in one kit. In addition to these two products, the investigation kit contains a Photo Backup Stick and a SIM Card Seizure device as well as USB connection cables, a SIM card adapter and two USB sticks. All of these individual items are contained in a compact but smart protective carry case, ensuring that everything is kept together and protected between investigation deployments. All softwares found in this mobile phone investigation package have forward compatibility with free updates for life.
Ideal For Law Enforcement & Private Investigation Agencies
For law enforcement agencies, being able to retrieve data – including deleted information – is crucial for the purpose of gathering evidence to support and/or investigate a case. The Mobile Phone Investigation Kit can be used for in-house recovery by digital phone forensic recovery and investigation teams, especially as the systems are designed to comply with evidence integrity. Sometimes the kit may also be deployed as a cross validation system to support the integrity of a former digital mobile device scan.
The modern day private investigator needs a plethora of investigation equipment to ensure that they can offer the right services and solutions to a wide range of clientele. This mobile device digital investigation tool is certainly something every private investigator should have. Even those with zero digital forensic ability will be able to utilise the tools provided and, as such, will be able to offer a service to their clients as part of an everyday investigation. Whether that is offering to either gather intelligence to further an inquiry or maybe even to support a case that could end up in court.
The iRecovery stick is designed to recover a backup of data from the memory of iPhones, which can include some limited deleted information as well. Made to work with all iPhones up to and including those running iOS 15, the software has free upgrades for life so as to enable interrogation of future product releases. The software can also be used to analyse iPad, iPod, iTouch and iTunes backup. Please see iRecovery Stick for details on this device.
Android Phone Stick
The Android Phone Recovery stick is designed to recover a backup of data from the memory of android phones, which can include some deleted information as well (when phone is rooted). Made to work with all android phones, the software has free upgrades for life so as to enable interrogation of future android product releases. The software can also be used to analyse android tablets. Please see Android Phone Recovery Stick for full details.
SIM Card Seizure
The SIM Card Seizure software has been around for quite some time now but it still can be a useful tool to have. As part of the kit you will get a SIM card reader, with a set of adapters for the three different SIM card sizes. The software will recover information stored to the memory of the card. Most modern phones do not store SMS messages to the SIM card but there may be some circumstances where information has been stored and therefore, as a matter of course, the SIM card Seizure should be used for instances where data has been retained.
Photo Backup Stick
This is another recovery tool that we have not previously offered but certainly useful in mobile phone investigation. There are various ways to backup photos taken on modern mobile phones, however sometimes these services have not been activated or access to the backup service is not available. What’s more, some backup services reduce image quality for easier storage. The Photo Backup stick is an all in one cross compatible solution to create a backup of photos and videos stored on android Phones, iPhones and also on both Windows and Mac computers. Also supplied is a 64GB Flash Drive USB Stick to create a storage library. The Photo backup software is careful not to catalogue duplicate images and has an inbuilt driver to ensure it is compatible with virtually all digital devices.
- Get access to deleted information from any number of iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch devices including those using iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS, 10, 11, 12, 13 (now incl. iOS14)
- Recover deleted text (SMS) messages, contacts, call history, iMessages, Safari web history, as well as recently deleted photos, notes and calendar appointments
- This mobile phone investigation equipment allows users to copy and view currently available data held in the phone’s memory including calls, messages, voice messages, notes and multimedia files, etc.
- Get access to map history to see locations searched on the iPhone’s map with exact GPS coordinates
- Recover from previously backed up iTunes data storage without need to physically have the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- Safe interrogation of stored information – Duplicates recovered information from the phone memory with actually deleting any data during the process
- Compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and now Windows 10
- Future-proof technology – Free upgrades to this product come as standard
- Use on as many phones as you wish as many times as you like – no usage limits
- Compatible with Android Phones running operating systems from 1.5 through to OS 8.0 in some cases
- Recovers deleted data such as text messages (SMS), call logs, contacts, photos, music, documents, calendar entries and notes
- Downloads Phone Contents such as photos, internet history, all text messages, contacts, call logs, etc. – Parses numerous social media apps for data
- Recovers data from a massive range of Android devices, including data recovery from Micro SD cards of those phones
- Easy-To-Use – On screen prompts during for the process to make things simple
- separates data into categories to allow an output report
- System Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 and 10
- Investigate SIM cards from any phone – Review content that is saved on the SIM memory
- Designed to work with any SIM card used in any phone type
- View list of last dialled numbers (LDN) made with the SIM card being interrogated
- Perform recovery of deleted data that was previously stored on the SIM
- Tried and tested – Used by law enforcement agencies for nearly 20 years
- Easily back up photos and videos automatically – No cloud storage requirement
- Avoid downloading and backing up duplicate images – Remembers previously downloaded content
- No need for cloud storage – No subscription fees to pay
- Compatible with virtually all digital devices – Inbuilt apps support for PC/MAC/iPhone/Android
- Catalogue images and videos from multiple devices with one Photo Backup stick
- Future-proof software – Free software upgrades come as standard at no extra cost
How far back can I recover deleted data?
This will all depend on whether the data has been overwritten on the phone’s memory. Generally we found that the previous six weeks worth of data was not normally overwritten, but this cannot be guaranteed. That said, we have known of cases where deleted data a year old has been recovered or partially recovered.
If the phone being recovered from has a screen PIN lock, then can I still recover the data from that phone?
Unless you are able to access the phone when the PIN lock is off or are able to get past the screen PIN lock / fingerprint lock, then unfortunately the software will be unable to access the operating system, so cannot be used to recover data from the phone itself, however when using the iRecovery stick it can be possible to recover from iTunes backup.
How long will the recovery process take?
This depends upon the speed of the processor in the computer to which the phone is connected for the recovery process and actually how much data is stored on the phone. The process when using a PC with a fast processor and phone that has only had light usage may take only 6 minutes or so, however a slow PC processor and a heavily used phone may mean the process could take an 45 minutes or maybe even more. Photo Backup may take longer dependant upon size of stored imagery.
Is the SIM Card Seizure recovery process faster or does it take as long as the other softwares?
The SIM Seizure process is much quicker, generally less than a minute to pull any information from the SIM card, if any data has been stored on there.
My phone has been reset to factory setting and all of the data has been deleted off. Can the iRecovery still recover the deleted data?
Unfortunately during the reset process all data from the phone memory is permanently wiped and cannot be recovered. Resetting of the phone however does not affect any data stored on the SIM card.
Can any of the software included in the Mobile Phone Investigation Kit be conducted on a Mac computer?
No, unfortunately the software has been designed for use on Windows machines.
Will the iRecovery, Phone Recovery and Photo Backup software work on iPads, iTouch models and Android tablets?
Yes, you will be able to recover from these devices successfully, but you will not get much from them, since they do not generally get used like a mobile phone, so there will be no text messages, contacts, nor call logs, etc.
What if a new operating system comes out. Will the softwares in this investigation kit be rendered useless in that instance?
Updates do come out generally 4 to 6 weeks after new versions of operating systems are launched to ensure the most data possible and to support new versions of iPhone and Android phone operating systems. Under the Tools menu at the top of the program is an update option. You must be connected to the Internet for it to complete an update.
Consider The Following When Using This Equipment:
- You should have access to the phone to be analysed for an extended period of time to run the process. We recommend that you consider having physical access to the phone for an hour
- The phone to be recovered from will need to have an active SIM card inserted
- You will not be able to recover information from phones that have undergone a fully security wipe taking the phone back to factory settings
- There are no guarantees that the data that you wish to recover is still held in the phone memory. The data that you wish to recover may have already been overwritten.
- The iRecovery, Android Phone Recovery and SIM Card Seizure softwares all require a Windows PC on which to run the software to achieve the recovery process
- Not all Android devices and operating systems are supported. There will always be about a six week delay after new phone operating system release before the recovery sticks have been updated to be compatible.
- Not all SIM cards will retain last dialled numbers or other data. This will depend on the phone handset used with the SIM.
- Because this is a specialist forensic software product, specialist support can only be provided directly with the software manufacturer. Information on how to contact the software manufacturer will be provided with the software product.