Tissue Box Spy CameraProduct Code TISC
Made by Spy Equipment UK – A self-contained motion activated battery-powered spy camera and SD memory recording system with a high quality 720p camera, motion activated, low light capability and a list of other superb features all hidden within an attractive tissue box holder.
- Shipping in 24 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Tissue Box Spy Camera then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery Options£2.75 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£7.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£26 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£16 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£25 - Europe Zone (1 to 2 working days )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£32 - Europe Zone 2 (1 to 3 working days )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£38 - Europe Zone 3 (1 to 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£43 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 4 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£48 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 5 working days )
USA & Canada£33 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 3 working days )
£ 258.00 Incl. VAT£ 215.00 Excl. VAT
A self-contained motion activated battery-powered spy camera and SD memory recording system with a high quality 720p camera, motion activated, low light capability and a list of other superb features all hidden within an attractive tissue box holder.
Usable Tissue Box with Attractive Design
The Tissue Box Camera and DVR has everything you will need for covert video recording, featuring a very discreet high definition 720p camera with wide angle lens, built in long life rechargeable battery and multiple recording modes, making it ideal for a variety of surveillance scenarios. Many of our customers like to use this as portable spy camera as a Nanny Cam. The outer casing of what can be classified as an executive tissue box holder is made from stiffened faux leather with a classy pattern. The unit is supplied with a box containing tissues that helps to complete the disguise. The internal tissue box is of a standard type and size so replacements are commonly available from almost any supermarket. The design is such that it would not look out of place in the home, in an office or even on the parcel shelf in a car.
Discreet Camera System
The tiny spy camera is located at the top of one side of the tissue box case. It is disguised by a copper ring that looks like a keyhole or clasp to match the colouring of the box material. The camera is very difficult to see from the outside even under close examination. The digital video recording system with an internal 32GB or optional 64GB memory is concealed from view within the tissue base sited under the box of tissues. Access to offload video footage, to charge the battery pack or to change the box of tissues is simply a matter of opening the magnetic base of the outer tissue box shell.
Motion Detection Recording
Although we send these units out in motion activated recording mode there are also options for scheduled record mode, recording in reaction to vibrational movement, sound activated recording or continuous record. It is possible to set the maximum time for each recorded file in 10, 15 and 20 minute lengths or maybe program for overwrite recording, to save having to offload recorded video as often. In motion detection mode the system has a potential standby time of up to 3 days, although a straight record time of up to 30 hours from its internal 5200mAH rechargeable lithium battery. Recorded video footage has time and date stamp which is ideal for evidential purposes. There is no requirement for specialist software to playback the footage which can be viewed using the media player on both Windows and Mac computers.
Made in the UK by Spy Equipment UK
Made by Spy Equipment UK in the UK, the system is supplied with a USB cable and a USB to mains adapter as well as a small magnet for switching the unit on and off. A small LED indicator illuminates for 30 seconds ONLY when switched into record mode, but this is not externally viewable without opening the base hatch. The unit does not produce any sounds or other giveaway signs that would indicate that the tissue box is anything other than the standard tissue box holder with tissues within.
The Tissue Box Spy Camera is perfect for general office and some communal seating area situations and can also be used in communal areas of hotels or guesthouses if required to combat theft by staff and/or some guests. It is also suited to placement in the home environment or possibly deployed on the rear parcel shelf of a car.
- Stylish looking tissue box holder with tissue featuring concealed battery powered spy camera system
- Manufactured by Spy Equipment UK in the UK. Extremely well engineered and well thought out discreet product
- Very simple to use ‘out of the box’ with no prior specialist technological knowledge required
- Ready to use preset for motion activated video recording (video with audio) – Most commonly requested setup
- High definition video resolution: 1280x 720p @ 20 Frames per second
- Set to record colour in daylight – auto-switching to night mode (black/white video) when the lighting is severely reduced in the area in which it is deployed
- Excellent quality CMOS pinhole lens with wide camera view angle of 62 degrees
- Automatic time and date identification on video imagery – perfect for evidence gathering purposes
- Internal rechargeable 5200mAH lithium ion battery pack – providing power for up to 3 days deployment (dependent upon triggering of the camera)
- Standard 32GB memory space providing over 16 hours storage for recorded HD video footage – optional 64GB (32 hours) capacity available at extra cost
- Through-the-lens motion activation – triggered when there is movement within the cameras field of view
- Gapless split time ( ten minute) recordings – if one file is corrupted, not all recordings will be affected
- Configure device settings to suit your own requirements – amongst many options scheduled, sound activated or loop recording modes are all available
- Recharge battery from PC or mains outlet – USB cable and mains adapter supplied
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10 as well as Mac OS X – no specialist software required for playback
- Perfect for deployment in an office, communal seating area, at home or maybe on parcel shelf of a car
Where is the hidden camera? How will I know which direction it is pointing?
The camera is fitted pointing out of one of the sides of the device disguised by a small ring. This makes it very difficult to spot even for the trained eye.
How do I change the settings?
The device can be connected to a computer via the supplied USB lad and settings such as image quality, recording mode, etc can be changed on screen.
Does this device record sound?
Yes, there is a microphone within this device. The microphone will be able to clearly record voices within a general 6 metre radius.
Is the video that is recorded clear enough to be able to recognise faces?
Yes, it is very easy to identify people on the footage. The recorded footage is classified as high definition and even in low light the unit works reasonably well in black and white auto-switching mode
What is the maximum amount of video I can record before I have to delete video from the internal memory?
On the 32GB memory expect maximum of 16 hours video storage room. On a 64GB memory this doubles to 32 hours, however, if programmed to overwrite (circular) recording the system will overwrite the oldest footage when the memory space is filled.
How will I know if the camera is looking exactly where I want it?
It is often best to undertake a test recording before deploying in a live situation.
In low light will someone be able to tell that the unit is video recording them?
No, there are no LED lights of other indicators to alert attention
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- The unit is supplied as standard with 32GB of internal flash memory. If you need more internal memory space then you can select to upgrade to 64Gb (32 hours) on the dropdown menu
- A computer with speakers attached is required if wishing to playback recordings with the audio on your PC or Laptop
- You will need a media player on the computer for playback of video / audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK
- The unit is pre-programmed to record approximately 30 minutes of video/audio per Gigabyte of storage (in 720p HD format). A computer is required to change settings if necessary.