Cuddly Toy Voice Activated RecorderProduct Code CTR3
Made by Spy Equipment UK – This cuddly bear toy contains a powerful, battery operated voice activated recorder module with voice activation as standard. The microphone and digital recording system are cleverly concealed within the bear. Now with time/date stamp and adjustments for sensitivity and quality.
- Shipping in 48 hours
- Product in stock
Ask a Question
If you've got a question about Cuddly Toy Voice Activated Recorder then please fill out the form below or call us on 024 7601 0588. Sometimes, but not always, your email maybe be answered outside UK weekday office hours.
All parcels are discretely packaged and addressed with no mention of Spy Equipment UK or Spy branding. All parcels must be signed for and can't be left at a property without a signature. No shipping is required for Software/Subscription Products
UK Delivery OptionsFree Delivery
£6 - UK Standard (Up To 3 Working Days)
£6.50 - UK Special Delivery (Next Working Day - before 13.00 hours)
£18 - UK Express (Next Working Day - before 09.00 hours)
£12 - UK Saturday Delivery (before 13:00 hours)
£21 - UK Saturday Express (before 09.00 hours)
Europe Zone 1( Express )£17 - Europe Zone 1 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 2 ( Express )£24 - Europe Zone 2 ( Express - 1 working day )
Europe Zone 3 ( Express )£29 - Europe Zone 3 ( Express - 2 working days )
Worldwide Zone 1£31 - Worldwide Zone 1 ( 2 - 3 working days )
Worldwide Zone 2£36 - Worldwide Zone 2 ( 3 - 4 working days )
USA & Canada£20 - USA & Canada ( 1 - 2 working days )
£ 210.00 Incl. VAT£ 175.00 Excl. VAT
The Cuddly Toy Voice Activated Recorder is the ideal solution to those situations where audio recordings are required in a child’s room or when a child is out and about carrying their cuddly toy.
Voice Recorder Cleverly Concealed Within
The large memory capacity digital recording system is cleverly concealed within the bear and the sensitive microphone provides an excellent pick up radius of around 7 metres for normal voice sound levels. The cuddly toy has a small access opening made in the seam in the back of the toy under the T-shirt. This opening is fitted with strong velcro that holds the seam together, so even if the T-shirt is pulled up it is not so obvious that there is a break in the seam. This opening is for access to the concealed high quality voice recording system within.
Adjustments for Sensitivity – Time and Date
This new upgraded voice recorder is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, has a standby time of up to 25 days and a continuous recording time of up to 24 hours. The device has a 8Gb flash memory storage equating to a voice recording capacity of up to 288 hours. There is no need to change SD cards, but simply a matter of connecting the charge/transfer port of the module to a computer using the USB lead supplied to transfer audio recorded files to your computer. This updated voice activated recorder now has a time and date reference for each recorded file, which is important to identify when something actually occurred. In addition, through the included software on the device memory it is now possible to alter the sensitivity to suit the deployment environment of the unit and there is also an option to increase the quality of the recorded file, albeit the increase in quality will mean a reduction in memory storage capacity from 288hours to 144 hours.
Voice Activated Recorder – Simple to Use
The voice activation system ensures that the unit only records when sound is detected in the environment within which the cuddly toy bear is placed. This ensures that you won’t have to listen to long blank pauses on playback of the recorded audio. Starting and stopping the recorder is a simple push-button operation, after first removing the recorder module from inside the bear. On activation a small red LED light illuminates to indicate that recording has started. This light goes out after about 2 seconds and then afterwards there is nothing visually or audibly that will alert anybody to the fact that there is a recording device inside the toy.
Very Discreet – Windows and Mac Compatible
The recording module used is very small and light which means that anybody holding the cuddly toy will not suspect that there is anything unusual about the bear. What’s more, the recording module in this clever voice activated recorder uses flash memory storage and is therefore compatible with both Windows and Mac computer systems. No special software is needed to playback the files on computer and all cables, chargers, etc. are supplied with the bear of your choice (see options menu for bear selection).
- Voice recorder totally hidden inside cuddly toy
- Accessed through velcro opening in seam at back of toy under ‘T’ shirt
- Sensitive microphone with up to 8 metre sound pick up radius
- Voice activated recording or straight recording options as standard
- Very high quality audio recording capability with ALC
- Records in MP3 format at 64Kbps
- Time/date reference on each recorded file
- Standby time of 25 days or unlimited when plugged into ‘live’ USB port
- Straight recording battery life of up to 24 hours
- Audio recording memory capacity of 288 hours (4GB)
- Discreet LED light shows ONLY for two seconds when recorder is switched on
- In-built lithium battery – Charge time of 2 hours (LED indicator)
- Compatible with Windows and Mac computers – No special software required
- Programming the time and date function can only be achieved on a Windows computer
- Dimensions of Winnie the Pooh Bear: Height is approximately 28cm and width 23cm
- Ideal for making sure that your children are being treated fairly by child minders and carers
Is there anything externally that would show that this is anything other than a standard teddy bear?
The recorder and the microphone are completely hidden within. They can only be accessed through a carefully velcro-sealed seam at the back of the bear under the toy’s T shirt top.
How long will this voice activated recorder device record for?
The device is powered from a lithium ion battery. On average after a full charge the unit could work for up to 25 days standby and 15 hours recording time.
Is the device silent in operation?
Yes, the device is digital and there are no moving parts or sound alerts that would alert attention.
Do the recordings have a time and date stamp?
Yes, the new version of this voice recorder now has the ability to reference each recorded file with a time and date so you will know when something has occurred.
How can the recordings be played back?
The bear velcro access seam needs to be opened up and the recording module inside can then be connected to a computer and the files played back using the computer media player through the speakers.
You will need to consider the following to use this equipment:
- Although the battery pack and recorder are concealed from view in the toys stuffing, their presence could still be felt if the toy is really squeezed hard or discovered if the velcro access flap is investigated.
- You will need a computer with speakers attached if wishing to playback recordings through your PC or Laptop
- A media player on the computer for playback of audio files. It maybe worthwhile downloading a free media player. We use VLC Media Player at Spy Equipment UK